Germany Folds To Shariah Law, Approves Child Marriages

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Germany has basically fallen to the Caliphate with the blessings of globalist Angela Merkel. The statistics in Germany spewed by the government on the number of ‘child’ marriages is believed to be a total falsehood and much, much, much higher than reported. In Islam, marrying children as young as eight years-old is dirt common.

Germany Folds To Shariah Law, Approves Child Marriages - Political Ears

I can't even say anything to this, so by me saying I can't say anything is saying something LOL..

• Banned
Liberal minds of thinking on this subject " Eeeh who cares" don't think this isn't coming here too fools.

Germany has basically fallen to the Caliphate with the blessings of globalist Angela Merkel. The statistics in Germany spewed by the government on the number of ‘child’ marriages is believed to be a total falsehood and much, much, much higher than reported. In Islam, marrying children as young as eight years-old is dirt common.

I can't even say anything to this, so by me saying I can't say anything is saying something LOL..

Putin's Russia is actually allowing this- as opposed to your fantasy of Germany.

Religious Right Hero Vladimir Putin Okays Polygamy, Sharia Law | Right Wing Watch
Julia Ioffe explained in Foreign Policy last week that the Russian government allowed for a friend of Chechnya’s leader to take a second wife in a case that received widespread attention in the country.

As Ioffe writes, “Christian warrior Vladimir Putin” has allowed for the Chechen government to enforce Islamic religious law within its boundaries. Putin’s decision to allow Chechnya to become “a small Islamic state within the borders of the Russian Federation” has paved the way for the legalization of polygamy.

Ioffe points to a case where a teenage girl was married to a 57-year-old police chief who was already married at the time in an arrangement that had all the appearances of a forced marriage. Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov, who, like Putin, has a notorious human rights record, made sure that the wedding took place and even appeared at the reception.

One of polygamy’s noted defenders ended up being the country’s foremost supporter of the “homosexual propaganda” law: Yelena Mizulina. Ioffe writes:

[W]hen a lone member of the parliament proposed a law criminalizing polygamy, the initiative was duly shot down by Yelena Mizulina, the parliamentarian who was among the most vocal supporters of Russia’s anti-gay laws and other “traditional values” initiatives. Criminalizing polygamy, Mizulina said, was “absurd.” The reason for polygamy, she argued was that “there are not enough men, the kind with whom women would want to start a family and have children.” Last week, Mizulina was promoted to the upper chamber of parliament.

Sweden and Norway go further than that. They actually return child brides to their abusers and rapists per UN instructions. The families are not to be broken up. If a child escapes and makes it to the EU the UN mandates that the husband be reunited with his wife.

• Banned

Putin's Russia is actually allowing this- as opposed to your fantasy of Germany.

Religious Right Hero Vladimir Putin Okays Polygamy, Sharia Law | Right Wing Watch
Julia Ioffe explained in Foreign Policy last week that the Russian government allowed for a friend of Chechnya’s leader to take a second wife in a case that received widespread attention in the country.

As Ioffe writes, “Christian warrior Vladimir Putin” has allowed for the Chechen government to enforce Islamic religious law within its boundaries. Putin’s decision to allow Chechnya to become “a small Islamic state within the borders of the Russian Federation” has paved the way for the legalization of polygamy.

Ioffe points to a case where a teenage girl was married to a 57-year-old police chief who was already married at the time in an arrangement that had all the appearances of a forced marriage. Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov, who, like Putin, has a notorious human rights record, made sure that the wedding took place and even appeared at the reception.

One of polygamy’s noted defenders ended up being the country’s foremost supporter of the “homosexual propaganda” law: Yelena Mizulina. Ioffe writes:

[W]hen a lone member of the parliament proposed a law criminalizing polygamy, the initiative was duly shot down by Yelena Mizulina, the parliamentarian who was among the most vocal supporters of Russia’s anti-gay laws and other “traditional values” initiatives. Criminalizing polygamy, Mizulina said, was “absurd.” The reason for polygamy, she argued was that “there are not enough men, the kind with whom women would want to start a family and have children.” Last week, Mizulina was promoted to the upper chamber of parliament.

That's your fantasy HEMOROID, RUSSIA would dream of sick bs like the iditos you want in for President.

• Banned

No place for Sharia law in Russia - senior MP

No place for Sharia law in Russia - senior MP

You trendy's don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

That's your fantasy HEMOROID, RUSSIA would dream of sick bs like the iditos you want in for President.

Мизулина выступила против уголовной ответственности за многоженство : Общество: Россия: Lenta.ru
In early May, in "Novaya Gazeta" has information that Goylabievu going to be forced to marry Guchigova. It was reported that the chief of the police department wants to take a second wife girl against her will, and even put up the posts to the bride is not taken outside the country. Later it appeared in the media treatment of the bride and her family, which reported that the girl and her family gave their consent to the marriage. In addition, Goylabievoy mother asked human rights activists to stop the intervention of journalists in the privacy of her daughter.

With any luck, if those Muslim pedos are satisfied with their own children, then they will leave us alone.

New Topics

Forum List

Back