Homosexuality is in the bible.

If a god does exist, why doesn't it just hold a press conference on the White House lawn so we can all know that it exists and get all this waste of time over with, arguing over whether an invisible superbeing exists or not? :dunno:

It is impossible to please God without Faith. How much faith would it take to believe a God you could "see"? This entire relationship with the God of the Bible is Spiritual and you must receive Jesus Christ as your savior, be born again and recieve the Holy Spirit to discern the ways of the LORD, the teachings of the Bible and to have a relationship with God. This is why Jesus spoke in parables. Because those with ears to hear and eyes to see could understand while the enemies of God couldn't understand a thing and continued on in their unbelief. - Jeremiah

So basically, god doesn't want his enemies to know that he's there. Is he a fraidy cat? :dunno:

And I know for sure that I'd believe waaaayyyy more in a god I could see, then one I can't. :lol: That statement of yours is ass-backwards, buddy.

Just curious, why do I need to be saved?

You don't "need to be saved". It's totally up to you. God isn't gonna force you. It's the unbelievers forcing people to do things they don't like, not the believers.

Sorry bout that,

1. Jesus restored the sight of a man who had been born blind, try and do that today with science.
2. Then if you could do it with science, try to take that science back to the day of Jesus, a reality of sheep and olive oils.
3. With man,..... healing grown people of blindness a blindness from birth may still be impossible, but it wasn't impossible for JESUS over two thousand years ago.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you have actual proof that Jesus did that? Or is it still all hearsay?

There is never enough proof for unbelievers.

So try starting with ANY proof.

So try starting with ANY proof.

Naw. Why should I try to please you? It's your decision. Everyone makes up their own mind. That's my belief.

You have nothing, that's why. Do you believe in the tooth fairy as well? :D

I have everything. I am free to believe in the tooth fairy if I choose to. Why do my beliefs upset you? Is it my freedom of belief or what I believe that's the problem?

Last edited:
Naw. Why should I try to please you? It's your decision. Everyone makes up their own mind. That's my belief.

I have everything. I am free to believe in the tooth fairy if I choose to. Why do my beliefs upset you? Is it my freedom of belief or what I believe that's the problem?

I respect that and support it.
As long as you do not want laws based on your religious beliefs.

That's too bad, for you. This is America. People in America have religious freedom to blieve what they want and the freedom to elect representatives who agree with them.

That's too bad, for you. This is America. People in America have religious freedom to blieve what they want and the freedom to elect representatives who agree with them.

I doesn't bother me, I asked for proof of Jesus, so you put NOTHING forward. Typical.

.....uh huh.

Well I say it's incomplete and replete with error. So it's a draw.

Your right it is. But personally I am not going through that great wall of text to respond. Whats the old saying? If you can't dazzle them with knowledge baffle them with bullshit. Only thing I will say is that jesus was a fake.

One thing for certain, Jesus is an historic figure. Jesus was extremly intelligent and intelligent people do not throw their lives away. Jesus healed the sick, cured the lame, brought the dead back to life, and stilled storms. Only God can do that. There is far more written about Jesus than there is concerning any other man on this planet, so he was and is well known. And faith in Jesus seems to change lives for the better. That cannot be claimed of anyone else.

Of course it can. Watch this:
"Joe Bloggs healed the sick, cured the lame, brought the dead back to life, and stilled storms".

Done.

My word is as good as yours; no more, no less. Please tell me you understand the difference between what somebody did, and what somebody says they did.

I'm going to forgive you for the phrase "an historic". Once.

Last edited:

No, not bad for me at all.
I have THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION to back me up.

Where did I state that I do not believe in religious freedom and the right to vote?
Elect all you want the folks that agree with you.
But we are a nation OF THE LAW, not men and their varying and changing religious beliefs.
Something about the Constitution, an interesting document.
I suggest you read it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Jesus restored the sight of a man who had been born blind, try and do that today with science.
2. Then if you could do it with science, try to take that science back to the day of Jesus, a reality of sheep and olive oils.
3. With man,..... healing grown people of blindness a blindness from birth may still be impossible, but it wasn't impossible for JESUS over two thousand years ago.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Translation: There is none so I'm gonna try to change the subject. Maybe no one will notice.

Too bad, picking about Christian bullshit is so simple a caveman could do it.

.....uh huh.

Well I say it's incomplete and replete with error. So it's a draw.

Your right it is. But personally I am not going through that great wall of text to respond. Whats the old saying? If you can't dazzle them with knowledge baffle them with bullshit. Only thing I will say is that jesus was a fake.

One thing for certain, Jesus is an historic figure. Jesus was extremely intelligent and intelligent people do not throw their lives away. Jesus healed the sick, cured the lame, brought the dead back to life, and stilled storms. Only God can do that. There is far more written about Jesus than there is concerning any other man on this planet, so he was and is well known. And faith in Jesus seems to change lives for the better. That cannot be claimed of anyone else.

One thing for certain, Jesus is an historic figure.

Where? How? For a man to have done what he did its funny how no one knew about it. NT writers were not eyewitness to anything and talk in 2nd and 3rd person. All the historians around during the 1st Century and this jesus went totally unnoticed....Myth maybe, historical no.

There is far more written about Jesus than there is concerning any other man on this planet, so he was and is well known.

Yeah maybe so but none of it can be trusted unless you buy hearsay?

I doesn't bother me, I asked for proof of Jesus, so you put NOTHING forward. Typical.

I don't have to give you any proof and I don't have to put anything forward. Everyone in America has a constitutional right to believe in God. Fuck you.

Where did I state that I do not believe in religious freedom and the right to vote?
But we are a nation OF THE LAW, not men and their varying and changing religious beliefs.
I suggest you read it.

I have read it and there is nothing in there that prohibits American citizens from voting based on their religious beliefs. You have a problem with Christians voting their conscience? Shove it up your ass.

Last edited:

Translation: There is none so I'm gonna try to change the subject. Maybe no one will notice.

Too bad, picking about Christian bullshit is so simple a caveman could do it.

You spin it any way that makes you comfortable. I'm not here to convert anyone. I'm here to let you talk and talk and show everyone how ridiculous your arguments are.

Last edited:

I suggest you read it.

I have read it and there is nothing in there that prohibits American citizens from voting based on their religious beliefs. You have a problem with Christians voting their conscience? Shove it up your ass.

Voting is not legislating DUMB ASS.

I suggest you read it.

Voting is not legislating DUMB ASS.

Spin it any way that makes you comfy. People in this country are free to vote for anyone they want to. Get over your bigoted self. Your educators failed you.

Forum List

Back