Homosexual recruitment is working

I think the OP illustrates that homosexuality isn't simply something one is "born with".

It sounds like it's probably becoming more socially acceptable for young people to experiment with homosexuality due to the "glamorization" of homosexuality in the media today.

I agree with this. Especially when they are told it's ok even before they know what sex is or what they are attracted to. It's like they are preprogramming them. Just let nature take its course.

I think the OP illustrates that homosexuality isn't simply something one is "born with".

It sounds like it's probably becoming more socially acceptable for young people to experiment with homosexuality due to the "glamorization" of homosexuality in the media today.
Wrong.

There is no "glamorization" of homosexuality in ‘the media,’ the notion is ignorant nonsense.

Given how poorly most men understand women and their sexuality, it's a wonder females aren't much more often homosexual.
As for myself, and I think this is true for how it works in males, orientation is very 'fixed'. A very limited range of stimulation is erotic. Knot holes don't 'do it' for me, animals don't, machines don't, children don't. Women do. Not every woman, but when it happens, it's centered on female humans. Males are just not erotic to me. Because women can be erotic, I can imagine that for some men other men might be; I just don't have that attraction, though there have been men I loved, starting with my father. Love doesn't necessarily have anything to do with eroticism.
I think female sexuality may be less focused and exclusive than male, as is true in some other aspects of gender differences (sports, violence, politics), so perhaps it is easier to 'drift' between sexes without having to decide one is all one or all the other. But, that is merely an impression, so don't try to build a case that this post is maitianing it's true.

Wrong.

There is no "glamorization" of homosexuality in ‘the media,’ the notion is ignorant nonsense.

Who in their right mind would want to be gay considering how they are treated and how difficult life would be, if they had a choice?

Quarter of 'straight' young women admit to having a gay sex experience

You aren't always "born" homosexual, some people are recruited into it. This is the truth the LGBT movement is trying to hide. They are recruiting young people into LGBT, while denying that recruitment is possible.

We must oppose them.

no one "recruits" gays. they are just getting out of the closet that you homophobes have kept them in.

do you get up in the morning and say "oh, i think i'll be gay today?".

well, maybe you do.

A good Christian would talk to them and show bigotry, bias and discrimination by telling them to stop their destructive ways and stop killing themselves. That's what a good Christian would do. How awful of them. Leave them to their privacy. Let them kill themselves. They obviously are enjoying themselves doing it.

Yes it is working.....Obama's pick of the crop to defend America...or rather Obama's anti American policy is working well

photo of a crying captive American sailor in Iran a few months ago.

You aren't always "born" homosexual, some people are recruited into it. This is the truth the LGBT movement is trying to hide. They are recruiting young people into LGBT, while denying that recruitment is possible.

We must oppose them.

Never shake hands with a gay person. It is contagious. If you do, you must go through christian deprogramming sessions, where you will be forced to watch Richard Simmons tapes until you feel the urge to troll for gays in the San francisco Castro district with a club and Ted Nugent.

Yes it is working.....Obama's pick of the crop to defend America...or rather Obama's anti American policy is working well

How easily the Right transfers the blame for Iraq from Bush to Obama.

How many right wingers are actually closeted gays? Believing they could get "turned" if in close proximity for too long with a "gay". To right wingers, gays are the ultimate in delectable yumminess. Too pretty for words. To touch one brings on instant addiction. And it's gays who put the dic in addiction for right wingers. Just say no is NOT an option. Once a right winger experiences "gay" sex, it's over. They are no longer fit for anything butt.

We must oppose them.

Now that we know that a quarter of straight women are actually gay, I suspect that they will be a majority soon, and then the birth rate will start to dramatically drop. That being the case, we are surely looking at the end of civilization as we know it. So, the world will not end with a bang, but with a bad haircut on a butch, riding a Harley.

Who could have known?

How do we know this person is weeping? How do we know he is a U.S. service person? A still photo of a person is...
a still photo of a person. We can project as much as we want onto it.
Even if he is 'crying', how to we know why?
A man is weak if he cries and, therefore, homosexual and unreliable?

I needed my daily fix of homophobia and queer talk. Now I can go back to doing something productive.

Pretty soon all liberals will be bisexual.

When asked "Are you gay?".....all liberals have that moment of shame. They think "Fuck....no....I'm a bigoted hetero".

So....they'll let themselves get butt fucked or scissored by someone of the same sex so they can at least claim bisexual.

Liberals would rather be dishonest but appear progressive and tolerant than DARE be seen as possibly a normal hetero American.

What is scissored? bucs90?

Forum List

Back