Homosexual recruitment is working

The typical social conservative:

santorum-gay-sex.jpg
and i would not be surprised if it comes out he had an "experience" at one time,and i dont mean with Jimi Hendrix.....

I don't believe homosexuality is something one is 'born with' and unchanging. Given the right place and time anyone "might" engage in same sex relations especially if isolated from the other sex.

This has been the consistent historical view up until recent times; Samurai warriors for example were encouraged to have gay relations (in order to strengthen their ties to each other during combat),

Which is exactly why parents want homos to stay away from their children. No parent looks at their child and hopes they are gay. It's a natural human instinct to survive and live on through your children. This is the truth no one wants to admit. Parents don't want their children to be gay. They might accept and hope their child is happy in their lifestyle, but it's not the life they wanted for their child. This is why homos need to stay away. It's why many people voted against gay marriage. This is the truth and it will always be the truth. A gay child, though accepted, is a disappointment.

I don't believe homosexuality is something one is 'born with' and unchanging. Given the right place and time anyone "might" engage in same sex relations especially if isolated from the other sex.

This has been the consistent historical view up until recent times; Samurai warriors for example were encouraged to have gay relations (in order to strengthen their ties to each other during combat),

Which is exactly why parents want homos to stay away from their children. No parent looks at their child and hopes they are gay. It's a natural human instinct to survive and live on through your children. This is the truth no one wants to admit. Parents don't want their children to be gay. They might accept and hope their child is happy in their lifestyle, but it's not the life they wanted for their child. This is why homos need to stay away. It's why many people voted against gay marriage. This is the truth and it will always be the truth. A gay child, though accepted, is a disappointment.

First you say a hetero man can't be recruited, "its impossible". Then you go on about how parents don't want homos around their kids because they will recruit them?

Pick one or the other.

First you say a hetero man can't be recruited, "its impossible". Then you go on about how parents don't want homos around their kids because they will recruit them?

Pick one or the other.
Snag...

I am still amazed, in this day and time, that people think they have a say in what one person does (that is not illegal). Especially since it does not effect them at all.

Live and let live

Don't stick you nose into others private business or bedroom

Do you want everyone up your butt all the time and judging you and your life?

Treat others as ordinary people. Golden Rule

If you interfere with someone's gender or sexuality, you want everyone interfering in your private life?

Be happy and concern yourself with your life and loves, not the rest of the world. Let others find their happiness.

No, you should not live through your children, you had your life. Children need to find their own life and adventures on their own as separate individuals. Just love, praise and encourage them when possible. Stand beside them clapping, not side by side or holding onto their hand. Certainly not telling what to do once they are grown. Children are their own individuals.

As a father, I never hoped my child would be straight or gay.

Certainly being straight is easier, because my child would be less likely to face discrimination or physical assault if straight.

If you think your child would be a disappointment if he or she was gay- then frankly you should never have children. You don't deserve to have children.

A hetero man can't be recruited. It's physically impossible.

Many young people that are hetero adult, experimented with sexuality in their late teens. It might not have gone beyond kissing and fondling, but if they found pleasure, they might have gone farther.
Teens are still finding out who they are.
Gays, usually know they are gay before puberty and struggle to be accepted, to find their place in their society or with their peers.
It is really what dilates the eyes, that can't be faked.
Even "heteros" married for years can find that one person in their own sex. They might have been going through the motion because that was expected and not understood real attraction and love till that one person came into their lives.
Everyone needs to know themselves, not be shoved into someone else's ideal mold for them.

Ancients had family and gay lovers, or slaves of both sex for their pleasure.
Even gays can be attracted to someone of the opposite sex at times, but it usually is "not right", just a fling.
Some gays really have no sexual feeling for women beyond friendship, sometimes good friends.

Sexuality is not cookie cutter precise for each individual for their whole life. It should not matter today or ten years from now.

Happiness for most people can be fleeting till that one soul mate steps into their lives. What you thing was love and what that special someone does to you can be drastically different when it happens. Like taking the sun glasses off.

Let people be happy.

As a father, I never hoped my child would be straight or gay.

Certainly being straight is easier, because my child would be less likely to face discrimination or physical assault if straight.

If you think your child would be a disappointment if he or she was gay- then frankly you should never have children. You don't deserve to have children.

Love and encourage them what ever they are and what ever they do. Even when they fall on their face, just love and accept them.

Many young people that are hetero adult, experimented with sexuality in their late teens. It might not have gone beyond kissing and fondling, but if they found pleasure, they might have gone farther.
Gays, usually know they are gay before puberty and struggle to be accepted, to find their place in their society or with their peers.
Even "heteros" married for years can find that one person in their own sex. They might have been going through the motion because that was expected and not understood real attraction and love till that one person came into their lives.
Everyone needs to know themselves, not be shoved into someone else's ideal mold for them.

Even gays can be attracted to someone of the opposite sex at times, but it usually is "not right", just a fling.
Some gays really have no sexual feeling for women beyond friendship, sometimes good friends.

Sexuality is not cookie cutter precise for each individual for their whole life. It should not matter today or ten years from now.

Happiness for most people can be fleeting till that one soul mate steps into their lives. What you thing was love and what that special someone does to you can be drastically different when it happens. Like taking the sun glasses off.

Let people be happy.

People can be whatever they want to be.

I believe you're born with it. A gay man can't help but like men. There's nothing he can do about it. As a hetero man, there's nothing I can do about liking women. It just is. Likewise, the thought of two men kissing sickens me. I just don't believe in this "recruitment" idea or that hetero men experiment. IMO you either are or you're not.

Pick one or the other.

Both. I believe you're born with it. But I do not, nor does anyone else, have proof of that. Some people, like on this thread, think you can be recruited. So why fuck with it, just keep your homo shit to yourself. Nothing wrong with that.

I think the OP illustrates that homosexuality isn't simply something one is "born with".

It sounds like it's probably becoming more socially acceptable for young people to experiment with homosexuality due to the "glamorization" of homosexuality in the media today.
That would coincide directly with the stunning increase in young men getting HIV from gay sex in just the last decade or so. It indicates a growth in population of a demographic, since the HIV prevention-behaviors are found to be roughly the same as before the millennial push for kids to "be OK with gay" or to be "bi-curious" etc. Remember "bi-curious"? If tons more young men were trying out gay sex and grafting their habit there, you'd expect a stunning increase in new HIV cases in that demographic.

And that's exactly what we have.

Yes, they still lead the list in new HIV infections, and are almost single-handedly keeping the syphilis epidemic going, along with drug resistant staph infections and other infectious diseases. they are mentally ill, and a public health menace, and should be treated as such.

I think the OP illustrates that homosexuality isn't simply something one is "born with".

It sounds like it's probably becoming more socially acceptable for young people to experiment with homosexuality due to the "glamorization" of homosexuality in the media today.
That would coincide directly with the stunning increase in young men getting HIV from gay sex in just the last decade or so. It indicates a growth in population of a demographic, since the HIV prevention-behaviors are found to be roughly the same as before the millennial push for kids to "be OK with gay" or to be "bi-curious" etc. Remember "bi-curious"? If tons more young men were trying out gay sex and grafting their habit there, you'd expect a stunning increase in new HIV cases in that demographic.

Yes, they still lead the list in new HIV infections, and are almost single-handedly keeping the syphilis epidemic going, along with drug resistant staph infections and other infectious diseases. they are mentally ill, and a public health menace, and should be treated as such.

Actually >>Most new infections are transmitted heterosexually<<

Well, then you should alert the CDC about your new study, because their data doesn't agree with yours, not to mention the heterosexual transmissions are disproportionately among minority women, and minority group males engage in bisexual sex at two to three times the rates whites do to boot, so homosexuals get to own that infection rate as well.

Let people be happy.

Gibberish. Why not also encourage them to 'experiment' with Nazism or serial murder, then? This is ...

"NAMBLA" logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained.
Stirling S. Newberry

Well, then you should alert the CDC about your new study, because their data doesn't agree with yours, not to mention the heterosexual transmissions are disproportionately among minority women, and minority group males engage in bisexual sex at two to three times the rates whites do to boot, so homosexuals get to own that infection rate as well.

AIDS Cases Increase Among Heterosexuals - NYTimes.com
www.nytimes.com/.../aids-cases-increase-among-heterosexuals.h...
The New York Times
Mar 11, 1994 - AIDS Cases Increase Among Heterosexuals ... Those at highest risk for heterosexually transmitted H.I.V. infection, the report said, include ...
CDC Reports Troubling Rise in HIV Infections Among Young People ...
www.pbs.org/.../cdc-reports-troubling-rise-in-hiv-infections-among-young-peopl...
PBS
Nov 27, 2012 - Every month, 1000 young Americans are infected with HIV. ... how to prevent young people from contracting a disease that global advocates ... of young women — 86 percent — contract the disease from heterosexual sex.

Forum List

Back