homosexual marriage

[ And now, that same stupidity is in power, dismissing E-FRICKEN-BOLA~ .

Threatening the lives of MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, who's only crime is that they haven't taken to the streets, dragging you people from your homes and annihilating you where you're found. .

So now you are advocating the murder of anyone on the Left.

And using Ebola as the excuse.

Not a surprise.

Puts the laws against homosexuality in the same league as laws against witchcraft and masturbation.

Yes... We can rest assured that when the laws against witchcraft and masturbation were closed, a fellow sat with his mates at some tavern and noted that the lowering of that standard set the culture on the path toward purgatory; noting further than because of the drive to make life easier for those animated by evil, that some day during the twilight prior to our national demise, men will marry men, women will marry woman, women will marry their pets, adults will openly partake in the engestatjion of illicit, mind altering drugs and adults will openly claim that sex with children will benefit children, even as the elected officials intentionally import into the nation, the most deadly disease ever encountered by the human race, as they feign publicly that the public should have no concern and that all is well.

The sad part is that this guy was, the least of the intellects common to his day... but firmly planted in what as, then: every day, typical, common sense.

That some form of rationalization was achieved. That superstition no longer drove the majority to prosecute minorities for whatever personal behavior that they thought was icky.
Gay marriage does more than harm other marriages. It injects a poison into the entire culture.

What harm do other marriages cause?
Who has died because of gay marriage?
How have you been personally harmed by two persons of the same gender marrying?
It seems to me that Sodom, Gomorrah, and a few other cities were eventually destroyed as a result of their view of sex and marriage. And it seems to me that when the Nazis began running for office, not just a few Jews imagined that everything would be okay and that they had nothing to fear --- given the fact of their heroics during the Great World War and nationalism. And I have not been personally harmed by the institution of gay marriage, but who is to say how those who disagree will be treated in the near future simply for their beliefs...

Great that you mentioned the Nazi's- who specifically selected homosexuals for discrimination and concentration camps.

Feel free to prove that ANY city, ever, has been destroyed as a result of their view of sex and marriage.

Personally I have never been harmed by Christians, but that doesn't mean I should assume that I will be mistreated by Christians in the future- simply because of my beliefs.

Well... The issue isn't simply their 'views' on sex, but their subjective perspective, wherein they allowed their 'views' on sexual behavior effect their public policy, inducing the chronic lowering of standards and cultural mores, to the point where sufficient individuals came to expect that no standard was relevant to them and no principle worthy of defending or adherence, until the culture (City-state) finally collapsed. Most other extinct cultures present excellent examples.

Suffice it to say that culture's enjoying populations of individuals committed to strong moral adherence, do not fail... yet every culture with weak moral underpinnings, do.
!

Feel free to prove any civilizations went 'extinct' in the manner you described.

ROFLMNAO!
Happy to do so... All I need you to do is to guarantee this board that you know for a FACT that no civilization has ever gone extinct.

Do that and we'll begin to create my new signature... together!

Threatening the lives of MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, who's only crime is that they haven't taken to the streets, dragging you people from your homes and annihilating you where you're found. .

Not a surprise.

Murder is the morally unjustified taking of a human life... I've never advocated for any such thing, as I have no right to advocate through speech, that which is not a right.

For instance, there is no right to engage in sex with a person of one's own gender... therefore there is no right to publicly advocate for such.

The Ideological Left has intentionally imported Ebola into the US. In a few months, it will be in full blown epidemic mode and within a year, the US Economy will be dead as a door-nail... with millions sick and dying.

All of the crowing by you people that "THE REPUBLICANS DID IT" is not going to save ya.

This is your greatest and it will be you last miscalculation. With it, will not only go political power, in every town across the nation, through to the Federal government, but the means to admit one is homosexual... as to BE Homosexual will be, as it is now tantamount to being one of the people that called for and created THE CHANGE that brought us EBOLA!

It's all over but the cryin'. Best get anything ya feel strongly about done... as time is short.

Not a surprise.

Murder is the morally unjustified taking of a human life...

Let me remind you:

Threatening the lives of MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, who's only crime is that they haven't taken to the streets, dragging you people from your homes and annihilating you where you're found.

You are inciting and advocating that people- 'millions of innocent people' to drag 'you people'(me) from my home- and kill me.

And using Ebola as an excuse.

Not a surprise.

The Ideological Left has intentionally imported Ebola into the US. In a few months, it will be in full blown epidemic mode and within a year, the US Economy will be dead as a door-nail... with millions sick and dying.

What Konspiracy dreck.

If I wanted to 'intentionally import' Ebola into the United States- me personally- If one person wanted to intentionally import Ebola into the U.S. there would be thousands dead now. You- or Republican operatives- could easily bring Ebola contaminated product from Africa and infect people.

Instead we have had exactly 5 cases that I am aware of here.

2 American healthcare workers who were brought here for treatment- nobody infected by them.
1 African who arrived apparently healthy but was caring the Ebola virus.
2 healthcare workers who caught the virus from him.

IF anyone had intentionally brought Ebola into the U.S. there would be thousands of cases, and hundreds of deaths.

Just more Konservative Kraziness.

For instance, there is no right to engage in sex with a person of one's own gender... therefore there is no right to publicly advocate for such.

Wrong

And wrong.

Lawrence v. Texas established that all Americans have a right to private consensual sex.

And the First Amendment says that we all have the right to publicly advocate for whatever we believe is right- even the American Taliban of the Far Right has that right.

Wrong

And wrong.

Lawrence v. Texas established that all Americans have a right to private consensual sex.

And the First Amendment says that we all have the right to publicly advocate for whatever we believe is right- even the American Taliban of the Far Right has that right.

Isn't it cool how they turn to specious judicial edicts?

ROFLMNAO... They won't save you. They're subjective opinions of people who are as animated by evil as you are.

And when it turns, you and you most special friends will yearn for the day when you were peacefully cloistered in that comfy ol'e closet.

Not a surprise.

What Konspiracy dreck.

If I wanted to 'intentionally import' Ebola into the United States- me personally- If one person wanted to intentionally import Ebola into the U.S. there would be thousands dead now. You- or Republican operatives- could easily bring Ebola contaminated product from Africa and infect people.

2 American healthcare workers who were brought here for treatment- nobody infected by them.

IF anyone had intentionally brought Ebola into the U.S. there would be thousands of cases, and hundreds of deaths.

Keep denying the obvious Sally... it won't save ya. Nature has had its fill of evil. And it's game over.

Not a surprise.

What Konspiracy dreck.

Keep denying the obvious Sally... it won't save ya. Nature has had its fill of evil. And it's game over.

Now you think I am someone named Sally.....and you think that Ebola is because "Nature has had its fill of evil".

Between that and your call for people to murder people like me, I am starting to get concerned about your sanity.

Wrong

And wrong.

ROFLMNAO... They won't save you. They're subjective opinions of people who are as animated by evil as you are.

And when it turns, you and you most special friends will yearn for the day when you were peacefully cloistered in that comfy ol'e closet.

What you confuse as specious we call the law

Not a surprise.

What Konspiracy dreck.

Now you think I am someone named Sally.....and you think that Ebola is because "Nature has had its fill of evil".

Between that and your call for people to murder people like me, I am starting to get concerned about your sanity.

Murder is the morally unjustified taking of a human life... I have never and never would advocate for such a thing.

The thing about being a degenerate, Sally, is that what you are concerned about is irrelevant to people who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the immutable principles of nature.

See how that works?

Last edited:

Wrong

And wrong.

What you confuse as specious we call the law

So, you feel that law cannot be superficially plausible, but actually invalid, unsustainable and counter productive to the service of justice, which is of course the only legitimate purpose for law.

Tell me, on what do you base that particular notion? And please... be as specific as your intellectual limitations, allow.

The first amendment in NO WAY provides you the right to speak about anything you feel you need to speak about. The first amendment provides you with protections from government sanctions for things you publicly profess, which do not promote things that undermine the means of others to exercise their own rights.

The US Constitution does not 'give' rights to anyone, to do anything.

See? If you were an American, you'd have known that.

Not a surprise.

What Konspiracy dreck.

Murder is the morally unjustified taking of a human life... I have never and never would advocate for such a thing.

The thing about being a degenerate Sally is that what you are concerned about is irrelevant to people who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the immutable principles of nature.

See how that works?
Okay. You are now, officially, no better than the Westboro "God Hates Fags" idiots. Welcome to my ignore pile.

Buh bye.

What Konspiracy dreck.

The thing about being a degenerate Sally is that what you are concerned about is irrelevant to people who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the immutable principles of nature.

See how that works?
Okay. You are now, officially, no better than the Westboro "God Hates Fags" idiots. Welcome to my ignore pile.

Buh bye.

LOL! Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Now for the education... as a means to help you find a way back from the precipice.

God hates evil... And I would appreciate it if you didn't use vulgar epithets as a means to belittle those who engage evil. This as a means to promote the politically correct myth that people who recognize the Creator, respect and adhere to the laws of the Creator and who as a result oppose evil, hate those who commit evil.

I mean look at the evidence before you. I am here, pleading with you, a person who publicly promotes evil to turn from your addled, base, hedonistic ways and live in peace and civility with your neighbors, before you lose the option.

Yet there you are demanding that by just my clearly stated, politely express rejection of your advocacy, that I am a threat to your very life. Accusing me of threatening your life, in a discussion that is EXECUTED IN THE WRITTEN WORD! Where every witness to the discussion KNOWS THAT SUCH IS NOT TRUE.

Yet there ya are CONVINCED that what is objectively, demonstrably NOT TRUE, is true.

And that's a problem.

But the good news is that there's a reason why you're demonstrating such a sociopathic delusion.

See... you're a Leftist. And Leftism; in all of its innumerable facets, is based entirely upon an irrational species of reasoning known as "Relativism".

Relativism axiomatically rejects objectivity.

Now, objectivity is the basis to truth, it's most essential element of truth. Without objectivity, there is no potential for the recognition of truth.

Beyond that, truth is the basis of trust. And truth and trust are the two most critical elements required to develop a soundly reasoned morality.

As bad as all that is, where an individual and, by extension, a society, loses the means to recognize and the truth in and to trust a soundly reasoned morality, there is no means for that individual and their society to understand justice.

And without the means to understand justice, they can never produce a system of law that serves justice.

Now guess what happens when a society lacks the means to serve justice... and do me a favor, let me know of all the really great things that injustice is so well known for, when ya come up with'em.

Last edited:

What Konspiracy dreck.

See how that works?

Buh bye.

More like Landover Baptist Church... ;)

Ladies and gents of the USMB Homosexual Marriage Forum. I present you the obligatory MELTDOWN of the cult which Advocates for the Normalization of Sexual Abnormality.

It actually took longer than I expected. But such was inevitable...

Now just to recap... anyone who opposes them is guilty of threatening to murder them... REPUBLICANS BROUGHT EBOLA INTO THE US and (my personal fave: NO CULTURE HAS EVER FALLEN INTO EXTINCTION because it lost the means to discern truth, to trust and to agree upon a soundly reasoned morality, inevitably finding itself incapable of promoting and serving justice for one another. LOL! No no...

Naturally, those who claim otherwise HATE homosexuals.

What you see in the 17 pages above is RELATIVISM on Parade! The total collapse of the means to reason. The lesson you should take from this is that there is NO means to communicate with these people. There is no point, within reason, where people who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the soundly reasoned, observable laws of nature.

We have two choices, concede to their irrational demands or destroy them.

Pretty cool, huh?

(And Yes! It's true, you can take this same discussion and where you see a reference to the sexual abnormality, substitute "Islam". It all works out the same. Because they're two sides of the same evil coin.)

I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed providing it for you.

Last edited:
Ladies and gents of the USMB Homosexual Marriage Forum. I present you the obligatory MELTDOWN of the cult which Advocates for the Normalization of Sexual Abnormality.

Now just to recap... anyone who opposes them is guilty of threatening to murder them... NO CULTURE HAS EVER FALLEN INTO EXTINCTION because it lost the means to discern truth, to trust and agree upon a soundly reasoned morality, inevitably finding itself incapable of promoting and serving justice. LOL! No no... Naturally, those who claim otherwise HATE homosexuals.

What you see in the 17 pages above is RELATIVISM on Parade! The total collapse of the means to reason.

Yes, I enjoy your rants almost as much as I enjoy Landover Baptist Church. Ms. Betty Bowers would be so proud!

That is exactly what the Bill of Rights- and all such similar laws are for- to protect persons from government, from the tyranny of the majority.

Marriage is recognized as a Right in the United States- which means that you- and I- have a Right to marry- and that right can only be denied if the State can establish a compelling reason to deny that right. And that includes the right to marry the person we want to marry- whether that person happens to be of another race, or of the same gender.

The Bill of Rights recognizes God-given rights and limits the power of government from usurping the means of individuals to exercise their rights.

Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman...

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say that Marriage is one man and one woman. Nor is there any Superior Court case which says our Right to marriage is limited to a man and a woman.

The Supreme Court had an opportunity to make that decision.

Instead they left stand the Federal Courts decision that the right of marriage applies equally to a couple consisting of two people of the same gender.

What your opinion is regarding what marriage is- or is not- ultimately is meaningless.

10 states and the District of Columbia have recognized that the right of marriage extends to same gender couples.
Some additional 20 states have had courts recognize that the right of marriage extends to same gender couples.

But don't worry- no one will force you to 'gay marry'- or even force you to attend a wedding you don't approve of.

Of course "Gay Marriage" might well harm your marriage...........
Gay marriage does more than harm other marriages. It injects a poison into the entire culture.

What harm do other marriages cause?
Who has died because of gay marriage?
How have you been personally harmed by two persons of the same gender marrying?
They seem more than happy to put their noses in hetros bedrooms when they speak of some hetros inability to procreate.

Curious aye?

I wonder who that is you speak of.

Certainly not anyone who is for the privacy of adults to be free from the Government Sex Police telling them how they can- or cannot have sex.

I don't care how anyone gets off

Only one of those ways can, and often does creates a child

Doing so is not without considerable risk.

And is far far different then the others

Well for someone who doesn't care- you keep bringing it up.

Do you think that Government should be telling you what kind of sex you can have in the privacy of your bedroom?
Do you believe that Government should limit sex to sex which is intended to create babies?

Yes, I think the government should jail fathers for attempted marriage to their daughters. Even as adults the dynamics of the relationship is do far distant from other opposite gender marriages. Just as it is for same gender relationships.

Hope this clears that up.

Were you planning on marrying your daughter?

Here were my questions to you:

Do you think that Government should be telling you what kind of sex you can have in the privacy of your bedroom?
Do you believe that Government should limit sex to sex which is intended to create babies?

So fathers/daughters can't have babies?

Yes, I think the government had an interest in creating population

Without opposite gender coupling, population is impossible, and the government does not exist

And neither do you.

You can thank us later

Now just to recap... anyone who opposes them is guilty of threatening to murder them... NO CULTURE HAS EVER FALLEN INTO EXTINCTION because it lost the means to discern truth, to trust and agree upon a soundly reasoned morality, inevitably finding itself incapable of promoting and serving justice. LOL! No no... Naturally, those who claim otherwise HATE homosexuals.

What you see in the 17 pages above is RELATIVISM on Parade! The total collapse of the means to reason.

Yes, I enjoy your rants almost as much as I enjoy Landover Baptist Church. Ms. Betty Bowers would be so proud!

Do you lose this badly to her too?

Wow~ No wonder you're so angry! Besides being stuck in an illegitimate self image, committed to an unsustainable movement, living an inviable life, of course.

Gay Marriage IS a thing. Assuming of course that a fraudulence is a thing... and it is. That it's a judicially fabricated fraud, doesn't change that.

4 States- the number of states that voters have approved recognizing marriage equality for same gender couples.
7- the number of states and District of Columbia that have recognized marriage equality for same gender couples.

No 'judicially fabricated fraud'- that is just the whiny claim by those who are upset that discrimination is ending.

ZERO- the number of children ever produced by same gender coupling.

ALL- the number of human beings produced by opposite gender couplings.

Incredible I know

Which is exactly the same number produced by infertile and elderly couples. A bigot only wants to keep the gays from civil marriage and not infertile or childless by choice couples.

I know many infertile couples and elderly opposite gender couples who have had children.

There have never been any truly infertile couples who have had biological children together.
There have never been any couples who have married in the 80's who have produced children together after they have married.

And none of that has anything to do with homosexual marriage.

Oh reallllllyyyyyyy

Tell these guys K?

Fertility Treatments for Females

Is elderly now 80?

Here's a clue

The elderly many many many times have had children within there lifetimes, even many many many gay ones.

Now, name a single child ever produced by a same sex coupling

Just one

Shouldn't be that difficult.

Forum List

Back