Homosexual indoctrination event axed after parents revolt

Well you could provide a link to back up your medieval shite ? Give us a link bob you sick fuck.

It's in the OP. A link to a news story about an openly sexual child-grooming event, that was supposedly cancelled.

And there are posts in this thread, from you defending the filth, and defending the dragging of innocent children into it.

What is there that you think I need to provide a link to, that isn't already in this thread?
Im struggling to find the link to grooming. Its an event that includes the kids from gay couples. Why isthat such a problem for you stone age fucks ? Are these kids to be excluded ?
Why is it such a problem for you that not all parents want their young kids having LGBTQ stuff rammed down their throats IN SCHOOL?
Why are you such a raving bigot???
You are the bigot. The kids were being given an important lesson about tolerance and acceptance. Obviously a bigoted piece of shit like yourself would hate that. Why dont you want kids to get along ? Why do you want to perpetuate hate ?

You seem to be holding rather strongly to your opinion, which could be rather bigoted of you. You also don't seem to be very tolerant or accepting of other people's views. Why are you perpetuating hate?

Would you support a Hetrosexual pride event? Or are you just a hypocrite?

What would it look like ?
The schools vision is one I buy into -

“The parade was about teaching the kids love has no label and celebrating love in all its forms."

Thats amazing isnt it ?

But love does have labels. I would even suggest that without labels, there can be no love.

If you don't label your child's actions as good or bad, so that he grows up thinking he can do anything he wants, no matter how cruel or evil it is, because you never loved him enough to teach him right from wrong, then you never loved your kid.

This is why we have so many people in prison. Their parents never loved them enough, to label what they were doing as wrong, so they knew better and didn't destroy their lives.

So to answer your question... no that's not amazing, that's cruel and disgusting.
Why do you want to exclude families that do not conform to your narrow definition ?
Who gave you that right ?

Why do you want to include people, who have 6 to 10 times higher suicide rate? You want more people to commit suicide?

And who gave you the right to make demands on me as to who I accept and don't? When did dictating how others live their lives become acceptable to you?
You havent really answered my question. What gives you the right to dictate right and wrong /

Some fundamental Human right and wrong are indelible to what it means to be human. We do not eat our own children or their young minds. What gives you the right to blame consequences of bad behavior on other people or use our children to justify those consequences? Personal responsibility is terrifying, isn't it?

"Erica Chamberlain, whose five-year-old daughter Scarlett was due to take part, said: “She’d been really excited about it, and what she was going to wear to it, so we were really disappointed.” "

Good job parents.

Also it doesn't seem to be about being gay. It seems to be about being proud whoever you are.

So, you want to teach kids "You, and you and you, you can bve proud, but little Jimmy over there, fuck you, assholes will pound on you your whole life, so sit down and shut the fuck up you little shit."?

"Erica Chamberlain, whose five-year-old daughter Scarlett was due to take part, said: “She’d been really excited about it, and what she was going to wear to it, so we were really disappointed.” "

Good job parents.

Also it doesn't seem to be about being gay. It seems to be about being proud whoever you are.

So, you want to teach kids "You, and you and you, you can bve proud, but little Jimmy over there, fuck you, assholes will pound on you your whole life, so sit down and shut the fuck up you little shit."?
They just dont get it. They think their kids can catch Gay. That is the real child abuse.

What would it look like ?
The schools vision is one I buy into -

“The parade was about teaching the kids love has no label and celebrating love in all its forms."

Thats amazing isnt it ?
Sounds like a motto for fast tracking the normalization of pedophilia...
You need to make the link to that because I cant see it.

This is what one parent said -

“We thought we would celebrate Pride month so those children from LGBT families would feel included and to show the kids that children come from different families. "

That sounds noble and Christian to me.Old style Christian I mean, not the current hate cult.
Which old style Christian. The loving old style that slaughtered competing versions of Christianity, and its members? Or the old style that ruthlessly anhialated indigenous peoples across Europe, and in the Americas?
Or was it the loving old style that tortured people throughout Europe in the quest for consolidating power? So many to choose from. Do be specific.
The love thy neighbour stuff that I was brought up on. Made a huge impression on us.

"The love thy neighbour stuff that I was brought up on."

So you should love Tommy Robinson then, he's your neighbour also, if you are advocating Love Thy Neighbour you have to love ALL your Neighbours you cannot have a double standard on loving some because of skin colour and being LGBTQ and not loving others because you don't politically agree with them
I am pleased that he is in jail where he cant cause more harm. I hope that prison will reform him and make him a decent person.

Good job parents.

They just dont get it. They think their kids can catch Gay. That is the real child abuse.

Yes, people who think with emotion rather than brain.

Good job parents.

Yes, people who think with emotion rather than brain.
The sick fucker actually thinks people who don’t concede to his perverse proclivities should be locked away, until they are willing to accept his debauchery. There’s no bigger reason than this, to keep these kind of people away from children, given their ravenous desire to gain access to them.

So you should love Tommy Robinson then, he's your neighbour also…
I am pleased that he is in jail where he cant cause more harm. I hope that prison will reform him an
d make him a decent person.

And there, you have it.

In this thread about the sexual abuse of children, Tainted Tommy is solidly on the side of the child abusers.

And he's glad that Tommy Robinson is in prison, for the horrendous crime of reporting on a child-molesting gang.

When it comes to the interests of children, versus the interests of sick sexual predators who prey on children, it is quite clear on which side Tainted Tommy stands.

Good job parents.

More strawman inventions from the low IQ Tammy :rolleyes:

If there’s an argument for anyone thinking kids can ‘catch gay’ it would be YOU LGBTQxyz militant types who believe it - as demonstrated by you and your ilk continuing to insist that young children be exposed to what should be your private business, and in your attempts to BYPASS PARENTS by getting at their kids in schools, and screaming HATER at any parents who disagree with this type of exposure.

No doubt you think it’s working, but the backlash has already started and it’s going to grow.

Last edited:

Good job parents.

If there’s an argument for anyone thinking kids can ‘catch gay’ it would be YOU LGBTQxyz militant types who believe it - as demonstrated by you and your ilk continuing to insist that young children be exposed to what should be your private business, and in your attempts to BYPASS PARENTS by getting at their kids in schools, and screaming HATER at any parents who disagree with this type of exposure.
No doubt you think it’s working, but the backlash has already started and it’s going to grow.
Sigh.

This is what the Head Teacher said;

“We thought we would celebrate Pride month so those children from LGBT families would feel included and to show the kids that children come from different families."

Education and inclusion. Fantastic. I can see why it would be frowned on in the C19th circles you move in.

The kids are already aware of the fact that children come from other families. That’s why all the other kids don’t come home to their house.

Good job parents.

Sigh.

“We thought we would celebrate Pride month so those children from LGBT families would feel included and to show the kids that children come from different families."

Education and inclusion. Fantastic. I can see why it would be frowned on in the C19th circles you move in.

No, Tammy, the schools own statement illustrates that their aim was to indoctrinate kids into viewing the LGBTQ crowd as ‘special’ - not equal - but special. To kids ‘special’ in such a context means better:

“It said it wanted parents join in celebrating “the rainbow of things that make them and their family special”.

See???

And this is what one ‘hateful’ (lol) parent said:

I want to be able to educate my child on these things, it’s not just a matter of religion or our religious beliefs.

Parents who don’t want the LGBTQxyz stuff force fed to their kids IN SCHOOL have rights as parents too.

Why do you hate responsible parents so much???
Why do you want to usurp their role as parents???
Why do you want to deprive them of their rights as parents?

Last edited:

Good job parents.

Sigh.

No, Tammy, the schools own statement illustrates that their aim was to indoctrinate kids into viewing the LGBTQ crowd as ‘special’ - not equal - but special. To kids ‘special’ in such a context means better:

“It said it wanted parents join in celebrating “the rainbow of things that make them and their family special”.

See???

I want to be able to educate my child on these things, it’s not just a matter of religion or our religious beliefs.

Parents who don’t want the LGBTQxyz stuff force fed to their kids IN SCHOOL have rights as parents too.

Its for the children. Really. It is...

Good job parents.

Sigh.

See???

Special refers to all families.
I suspect that your heart really isnt in this Tilly. You are just spouting cutnpaste bollox.

The kids are already aware of the fact that children come from other families. That’s why all the other kids don’t come home to their house.
The teachers, like Tammy, are morons :eek:
I don’t think so... I think they fancy themselves “clever”, and imagine they can shame, or persuade parents into giving them access to their children.

Good job parents.

Sigh.

See???

Special refers to all families.
I suspect that your heart really isnt in this Tilly. You are just spouting cutnpaste bollox.
No, according to the moron teachers in your own article, who, incidentally, allege they believe kids don’t know that the other kids in the school come from ‘different’ families :uhoh3: , - ‘special’ only applies to the rainbow families.

I c&p my earlier comments and quotes from concerned parents as you don’t address their concerns apart from referring to such parents as backward haters.

I would love to see you confront one of these parents with your opinion that they are bad parents, backwards, and haters, but we all know you are far too cowardly to do so. Pity.

However, with the backlash growing, you’ll have ample opportunity if you ever find some cojones :wink:

Forum List

Back