Homosexual indoctrination event axed after parents revolt

Would you support a Hetrosexual pride event? Or are you just a hypocrite?

What would it look like ?
The schools vision is one I buy into -

“The parade was about teaching the kids love has no label and celebrating love in all its forms."

Thats amazing isnt it ?

But love does have labels. I would even suggest that without labels, there can be no love.

If you don't label your child's actions as good or bad, so that he grows up thinking he can do anything he wants, no matter how cruel or evil it is, because you never loved him enough to teach him right from wrong, then you never loved your kid.

This is why we have so many people in prison. Their parents never loved them enough, to label what they were doing as wrong, so they knew better and didn't destroy their lives.

So to answer your question... no that's not amazing, that's cruel and disgusting.
Why do you want to exclude families that do not conform to your narrow definition ?
Who gave you that right ?

Why do you want to include people, who have 6 to 10 times higher suicide rate? You want more people to commit suicide?

And who gave you the right to make demands on me as to who I accept and don't? When did dictating how others live their lives become acceptable to you?
You havent really answered my question. What gives you the right to dictate right and wrong /
what do you think gives you the right?

Well you could provide a link to back up your medieval shite ? Give us a link bob you sick fuck.

It's in the OP. A link to a news story about an openly sexual child-grooming event, that was supposedly cancelled.

And there are posts in this thread, from you defending the filth, and defending the dragging of innocent children into it.

What is there that you think I need to provide a link to, that isn't already in this thread?
Im struggling to find the link to grooming. Its an event that includes the kids from gay couples. Why isthat such a problem for you stone age fucks ? Are these kids to be excluded ?
Why is it such a problem for you that not all parents want their young kids having LGBTQ stuff rammed down their throats IN SCHOOL?
Why are you such a raving bigot???

Well you could provide a link to back up your medieval shite ? Give us a link bob you sick fuck.

It's in the OP. A link to a news story about an openly sexual child-grooming event, that was supposedly cancelled.

And there are posts in this thread, from you defending the filth, and defending the dragging of innocent children into it.

What is there that you think I need to provide a link to, that isn't already in this thread?
Im struggling to find the link to grooming. Its an event that includes the kids from gay couples. Why isthat such a problem for you stone age fucks ? Are these kids to be excluded ?
Why is it such a problem for you that not all parents want their young kids having LGBTQ stuff rammed down their throats IN SCHOOL?
You are the bigot. The kids were being given an important lesson about tolerance and acceptance. Obviously a bigoted piece of shit like yourself would hate that. Why dont you want kids to get along ? Why do you want to perpetuate hate ?

They held the event and the kids learned a lot about hate. Seems like a win for our side from my thinking. Great news,Good job parents !!
‘Tis strange you have never commented on the hate for LGBTQ people prevalent in Islamic schools, mosques etc, Tammy.

In fact, not long ago a Muslim girls school had to be shut down as they wouldn’t stop teaching the kids that homosexuals SHOULD BE KILLED.
They have preached the same in mosques with children present.
That’s HATE, Tammy.

Ofsted inspectors have also had to cut short - under duress - inspections of Islamic schools for simply asking the kids what they have been taught about LGBTQ in an attempt to gauge the teaching on this subject.

Preferring that this LGBTQ stuff be left out of schools - particularly primary schools - and left to the parents IS NOT HATE, Tammy.
It should be the parents decision, yet you Leftards continue to support usurping their role.
Islam has a lot of catching up to be part of civilised society in some respects.
But you are wrong. If you read the article you cansee that the schools motives were 100% honourable and comendable.
Why do you hate gay folk so much ?
The comments made by the school spokespeople are lies. That isn’t honourable, and they showed complete disrespect for those parents who didn’t want their kids joining in.
You refer to parents not wanting their young children to participate in LGBTQ propaganda as ‘HATE’, yet Muslims who live in the U.K. and who teach school children that homosexuals should be killed simply need to ‘catch up’. You referred to a Christian man handing out leaflets on salvation for LGBTQ people as being mentally ill and needing help, but Muslims who teach children and preach that homosexuals should be killed just need to ‘catch up’, you raving hypocrite!
So, the real question is, Why do YOU hate gay folk so much?
You are insane babe. Why dont you calm down and make a coherent point ?
My points are perfectly coherent ;) It’s not my fault you’re a knuckle dragging bigoted moron with comprehension problems :itsok:

Last edited:
They held the event and the kids learned a lot about hate. Seems like a win for our side from my thinking. Great news,Good job parents !!
‘Tis strange you have never commented on the hate for LGBTQ people prevalent in Islamic schools, mosques etc, Tammy.

In fact, not long ago a Muslim girls school had to be shut down as they wouldn’t stop teaching the kids that homosexuals SHOULD BE KILLED.
That’s HATE, Tammy.

Ofsted inspectors have also had to cut short - under duress - inspections of Islamic schools for simply asking the kids what they have been taught about LGBTQ in an attempt to gauge the teaching on this subject.

Preferring that this LGBTQ stuff be left out of schools - particularly primary schools - and left to the parents IS NOT HATE, Tammy.
It should be the parents decision, yet you Leftards continue to support usurping their role.
Islam has a lot of catching up to be part of civilised society in some respects.
But you are wrong. If you read the article you cansee that the schools motives were 100% honourable and comendable.
The comments made by the school spokespeople are lies. That isn’t honourable, and they showed complete disrespect for those parents who didn’t want their kids joining in.
You refer to parents not wanting their young children to participate in LGBTQ propaganda as ‘HATE’, yet Muslims who live in the U.K. and who teach school children that homosexuals should be killed simply need to ‘catch up’. You referred to a Christian man handing out leaflets on salvation for LGBTQ people as being mentally ill and needing help, but Muslims who teach children and preach that homosexuals should be killed just need to ‘catch up’, you raving hypocrite!
My points are perfectly coherent. It’s not my fault you’re a knuckle dragging bigoted moron with comprehension problems :itsok:
You are a sick hate filled slag with a sinister fixation on me. Get help.

You are the bigot. The kids were being given an important lesson about tolerance and acceptance. Obviously a bigoted piece of shit like yourself would hate that. Why dont you want kids to get along ? Why do you want to perpetuate hate ?
It’s a pity you didn’t receive any lessons in tolerance and acceptance, Tammy. And are you at the cooking Sherry AGAIN.???

Is it tolerant and accepting to refer to parents who want to educate their children themselves about these issues and not have the silly BS that LGBTQxyz are “special” people etc as HATERS?

Why do you want parents to have NO SAY in their own children’s education!!!

And Why are you soooo utterly bigoted yet so ignorant of that FACT,!!
Lol.

Last edited:

That’s HATE, Tammy.

My points are perfectly coherent. It’s not my fault you’re a knuckle dragging bigoted moron with comprehension problems :itsok:
Now that’s not nice, Tammy :iyfyus.jpg:

They always go after children dont they?

You know, people like that used to get hanged in America. Then Jefferson comes along with his liberal idea of just castrating them. :mad:

That was a step on a slippery slope.

Bob , where are you ???????
Don’t you know how to call posters?

Why are five year olds being given ANY sexual conduct type of information, or celebration? Can't they just be kids? What is the Left's obsession with LGBT promotion. They only represent 1% of the populace.
More recruits.

You are the bigot. The kids were being given an important lesson about tolerance and acceptance. Obviously a bigoted piece of shit like yourself would hate that. Why dont [sic] you want kids to get along ? Why do you want to perpetuate hate ?

Pushing this immoral perverted sexual filth on children is wrong. It constitutes the sexual abuse of children. Only an immoral, evil, perverted piece of shit such as yourself would even think of trying to argue that there is anything even remotely acceptable about this.

That’s HATE, Tammy.

Tammy dear, there’s going to be a lot more of this backlash by parents, you know, so If you don’t calm down you’re going to blow a blood vessel :eek:

Looky here, in Bristol, parents are also fighting back:

Parents' anger over drag queens storytelling in Bristol primary school
"We've been told if we don't like it then we should take our kids out of school on an unauthorised absence" said one mum.

“One of the drag queens refers to herself as Bristol’s Resident Slag, these are children of between four and 11 – they don’t need to be exposed to that.

"They are adult entertainers, I just don't see how that is age appropriate," she added....

Parent's anger over drag queens storytelling in Bristol school

There are numerous examples of this kind of backlash, and I really think it’s just getting started, so hold on to your hat and CALM DOWN, Tams :wink:

"The kids were being given an important lesson about tolerance and acceptance."

Supporting Freedom of Choice means that you do not have to tolerate or accept certain things if you do not want to. If someone does not want to tolerate or accept the promotion in schools of anal sex and cutting dicks off that is their choice, the Leftist Fascists are going to eventually have to accept that they have to respect the views of those who disagree with The Perverts Agenda, either accept it or face brass knuckles.

Why are five year olds being given ANY sexual conduct type of information, or celebration? Can't they just be kids? What is the Left's obsession with LGBT promotion. They only represent 1% of the populace.

"What is the Left's obsession with LGBT promotion."

It's 50% for Grooming purposes so they can have sex with the children themselves and also provide child sex victims to their Muslim Rape Gang Pets and 50% to Indoctrinate recruits to the Cause. IMHO this is going to very probably end in severe violence because I think fathers who are worth being called fathers are going to take their own action to protect their children from these Leftist Perverts who are wanting to Indocrinate their children into the art of buttfucking, dick sucking and wanting to wear a dress and start thinking about chopping their dicks off because they are being brainwashed that they are a boy trapped in a girls body.

Last edited:

“The parade was about teaching the kids love has no label and celebrating love in all its forms."

Thats amazing isnt it ?

But love does have labels. I would even suggest that without labels, there can be no love.

If you don't label your child's actions as good or bad, so that he grows up thinking he can do anything he wants, no matter how cruel or evil it is, because you never loved him enough to teach him right from wrong, then you never loved your kid.

This is why we have so many people in prison. Their parents never loved them enough, to label what they were doing as wrong, so they knew better and didn't destroy their lives.

So to answer your question... no that's not amazing, that's cruel and disgusting.
Why do you want to exclude families that do not conform to your narrow definition ?
Who gave you that right ?

Why do you want to include people, who have 6 to 10 times higher suicide rate? You want more people to commit suicide?

And who gave you the right to make demands on me as to who I accept and don't? When did dictating how others live their lives become acceptable to you?
You havent really answered my question. What gives you the right to dictate right and wrong /

Also could be asked the other way, what gives you the right to dictate right and wrong?

What would a Heterosexual Pride event look like? Just wondering?

Greg
_344104_drum300.jpg

Orangemen??? You're nuts, Tommy. lmao

Greg
Its as close as you are likely to get.

Greg and Mrs. Greg have produced 8 kidlets and they have produced them in the normal way in the ONLY way The Heterosexual Way.

gtopa1

#HETEROPRIDE

They did not hold the event, the article states the event was cancelled after parents threatened to protest their children being Indoctrinated and Groomed into future child sex toys for Leftist Perverts and their Muslim Rape Gang Pets.

Thats amazing isnt it ?
Sounds like a motto for fast tracking the normalization of pedophilia...
You need to make the link to that because I cant see it.

This is what one parent said -

“We thought we would celebrate Pride month so those children from LGBT families would feel included and to show the kids that children come from different families. "

That sounds noble and Christian to me.Old style Christian I mean, not the current hate cult.
Which old style Christian. The loving old style that slaughtered competing versions of Christianity, and its members? Or the old style that ruthlessly anhialated indigenous peoples across Europe, and in the Americas?
Or was it the loving old style that tortured people throughout Europe in the quest for consolidating power? So many to choose from. Do be specific.
The love thy neighbour stuff that I was brought up on. Made a huge impression on us.

"The love thy neighbour stuff that I was brought up on."

So you should love Tommy Robinson then, he's your neighbour also, if you are advocating Love Thy Neighbour you have to love ALL your Neighbours you cannot have a double standard on loving some because of skin colour and being LGBTQ and not loving others because you don't politically agree with them

Forum List

Back