Homophobic pastors organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

If this "pride" stuff, on either end, strikes your fancy, great. Support it, attend the little parade thing. Wear the t-shirt.

If those who attend your little parade make your group look like everything your opponents say you are, that's your problem.

The funny irony is that that's usually what ends up happening.

Homophobic pastors are organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Ultra conservative pastors in Orlando are organising a “Make America Straight Again” in the middle of Pride Month and just two days after the third anniversary of the mass shooting which say 49 people killed at the Pulse nightclub.

The conference is taking place on the weekend of the 14th, 15th, and 16th of June.

In a video filled with homophobic statements made by a number of pastors, the conference was announced and Rev. Patrick Boyle, from Revival Baptist Church said the event will “expose the reprobates” and “against the sodomites and the filth that they’ve been spreading in.”

You know I understand that they are entitled to their sick and hate filled views. And their perverted lifestyle. But decent folk really shouldnt have to put up with this shit. Dont rub our noses in it you homophobic wankers.

Kind of dishonest to link a bunch of Christians with Muslim terrorism.

And kind of revealing that you thought you had to make that connection in order to make your point.

Homophobic pastors are organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Ultra conservative pastors in Orlando are organising a “Make America Straight Again” in the middle of Pride Month and just two days after the third anniversary of the mass shooting which say 49 people killed at the Pulse nightclub.

The conference is taking place on the weekend of the 14th, 15th, and 16th of June.

In a video filled with homophobic statements made by a number of pastors, the conference was announced and Rev. Patrick Boyle, from Revival Baptist Church said the event will “expose the reprobates” and “against the sodomites and the filth that they’ve been spreading in.”

You know I understand that they are entitled to their sick and hate filled views. And their perverted lifestyle. But decent folk really shouldnt have to put up with this shit. Dont rub our noses in it you homophobic wankers.

You really wonder if Tommy has counted the cost of his anti-American bigotry and decided it's worth it.

I don't care either way. It serves my purpose beautifully. You keep posting, Tommy.
How am I being anti American when I am being supportive of Americans ? How does that work babe ?

You are blatantly anti-American and anyone can see it.

But please, keep it up. See those cooling relations between us? Your army of Leftists started this years ago when the WWW opened up. You just couldn't keep your fat traps shut about how much you hated us. Great going, Tommy. Now we know. That Pandora's Box ain't gonna close.
But I am supportive of Americans, my posting history shows that. How am I being anti American on this thread ?

Im-not-laughing-at-you-Wait-Yes--Yes-I-am-laughing-at-you.jpg

If this "pride" stuff, on either end, strikes your fancy, great. Support it, attend the little parade thing. Wear the t-shirt.

If those who attend your little parade make your group look like everything your opponents say you are, that's your problem.

And what if those who attend, look like completely normal and harmless and nice people?

What does that mean?

Ah, another Pride Month, another month of global Hepatitis A and syphilis epidemics. Nothing says 'Pride' like diseases spread by ass licking and unprotected butt sex.

And what if those who attend, look like completely normal and harmless and nice people?

What does that mean?
It's not just in how they look, it's also in what they say.

But if they look and talk like completely normal and harmless and nice people, then that's a very good thing.

What does that mean?
It's not just in how they look, it's also in what they say.

But if they look and talk like completely normal and harmless and nice people, then that's a very good thing.

We know they're all saddened and depressed now that some of their founding member organizations can no longer openly participate as they did in the past, like NAMBLA.

You know I understand that they are entitled to their sick and hate filled views. And their perverted lifestyle. But decent folk really shouldn't have to put up with this shit. Dont rub our noses in it you homophobic wankers.
i gotz a question serfer

100% related to thread topic

Do you know what the teens were who beat the broads making out on the bus?cause this is so gonna blow up in the lefts face if theyre muzz
why? ......the little blonde went on tv she has a stop fascism shirt with the picture of a klansman on it .

theyhavelickeachotherpride.jpg
I have a feeling theyre brown like these guys ....
christans.jpeg
but i haven't looked all that hard.....

You really wonder if Tommy has counted the cost of his anti-American bigotry and decided it's worth it.

I don't care either way. It serves my purpose beautifully. You keep posting, Tommy.
How am I being anti American when I am being supportive of Americans ? How does that work babe ?

You are blatantly anti-American and anyone can see it.

But please, keep it up. See those cooling relations between us? Your army of Leftists started this years ago when the WWW opened up. You just couldn't keep your fat traps shut about how much you hated us. Great going, Tommy. Now we know. That Pandora's Box ain't gonna close.
But I am supportive of Americans, my posting history shows that. How am I being anti American on this thread ?

You are on this thread attacking American religion and just told me on another thread "American school are violent". So don't pretend we can't read what we're reading Tommy. You and your cohorts have said what you have said.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. Don't come crying to us later, Tommy.
Where am I attacking "American religion" ? You have stated yourself that this bigot is not representative. And how is observing that US schools are violent being anti American. They are and you know it. You seem to be wrapped up in a lot of idiocy.

amoral cultures always self-destruct

People who have a "phobia" don't confront the thing they fear, they run from it. Homophobia is not even real. I've never seen anyone who disagrees with homosexual behavior run in fear when they see one.

Kind of dishonest to link a bunch of Christians with Muslim terrorism.

And kind of revealing that you thought you had to make that connection in order to make your point.
I cant really see the difference between Christian and Muslim homophobia. Please explain it to me ?

People who have a "phobia" don't confront the thing they fear, they run from it. Homophobia is not even real. I've never seen anyone who disagrees with homosexual behavior run in fear when they see one.
A large proportion of homophobes are actually gay. They are conflicted.

In post #11 you say: "The people in your nation who are calling for people to die are Muslims."

Then in post #13 you say:
QUOTE="SweetSue92, post: 22559400, member: 71039"]Look up the address for this "church" and see if you can find it. I did. It's in no discernible building. If they get 100 people on any given Sunday I'd be shocked.

So for 100 people or less, for a pastor who's ordained nowhere, in an "independent" church that has no affiliation, you're willing to offend all these former American allies. [/QUOTE]

My question is..How many UK Muslims are calling for Brits to die? I ask because other than Farrage, I'm thinking the sum total of Muslims calling for death in UK is probably less than the so-called church you cite.

You are right that we did 'save' Britain in the past century, but at that time Britain also saved us.... by holding off the Hun until we could catch up militarily. And since then Britain has stood side-by-side with us in every conflict we engage.

If you do not like what Brits are doing and saying now about homosexuality, that's OK with me. But to insult an entire nation with the repugnant arrogance that we do not need our old and trusted friends is beyond unwarranted uppity. It's that thing that goeth before the fall.

...Don't rub our noses in it you homophobic wankers.

Then why do the LGBTQ folks get to rub their sexuality in our faces for the entire month of June?

Personally, I believe sexuality should be a private concept, to be kept out of public spaces; but if there’s a Pride month there should be a Straight month as well. Simple as thst.

A three day wank-fest hoping for the death of others. Sounds grim.

Forum List

Back