Homophobic pastors organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Homophobic pastors are organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Ultra conservative pastors in Orlando are organising a “Make America Straight Again” in the middle of Pride Month and just two days after the third anniversary of the mass shooting which say 49 people killed at the Pulse nightclub.

The conference is taking place on the weekend of the 14th, 15th, and 16th of June.

In a video filled with homophobic statements made by a number of pastors, the conference was announced and Rev. Patrick Boyle, from Revival Baptist Church said the event will “expose the reprobates” and “against the sodomites and the filth that they’ve been spreading in.”

You know I understand that they are entitled to their sick and hate filled views. And their perverted lifestyle. But decent folk really shouldnt have to put up with this shit. Dont rub our noses in it you homophobic wankers.

Straight pride ... let your freak flag fly...

548f1de4156ca_-_rbk-sexless-marriage-lucy-ricky-in-bed-s2.jpg

Homophobic pastors are organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Ultra conservative pastors in Orlando are organising a “Make America Straight Again” in the middle of Pride Month and just two days after the third anniversary of the mass shooting which say 49 people killed at the Pulse nightclub.

The conference is taking place on the weekend of the 14th, 15th, and 16th of June.

In a video filled with homophobic statements made by a number of pastors, the conference was announced and Rev. Patrick Boyle, from Revival Baptist Church said the event will “expose the reprobates” and “against the sodomites and the filth that they’ve been spreading in.”

You know I understand that they are entitled to their sick and hate filled views. And their perverted lifestyle. But decent folk really shouldnt have to put up with this shit. Dont rub our noses in it you homophobic wankers.

you're an anti-American, anti-Christian bigot and we all know this Tommy.

you guys should ban him from youtube then call for the death of white people on twitter

fucking limy serf

We need to tell all our friends about all the Tommies in Britain and spread the word: no more saving the UK. These people are NOT our friends. Haven't been for a long time.

you guys should ban him from youtube then call for the death of white people on twitter

fucking limy serf
He can believe whatever sick perversion that he wants to. Just dont rub my nose in that shit.

You're ACROSS THE SEA, (Sue edits name calling because that violates her faith, even though TOMMY does deserve it)

you also use bullshit like the MSM = NOT Homophobic .....should be:
pro-children
pro-common sense
pro-family
pro-christian
pro-DECENCY
etc

pro-children
pro-common sense
pro-family
pro-christian
pro-DECENCY
etc
I have Gay friends who are all of those things. They arent calling for people to die either.
....yes they do.....bullshit.....they are like the blacks --MORE hateful than the whites/straights/etc

pro-children
pro-common sense
pro-family
pro-christian
pro-DECENCY
etc
I have Gay friends who are all of those things. They arent calling for people to die either.

The people in your nation who are calling for people to die are Muslims.

But you think AMERICANS across the sea are 'rubbing your face in it'.

Get lost, Tommy. Get so lost you lose our number forever. I mean that. You and the entire UK

pro-children
pro-common sense
pro-family
pro-christian
pro-DECENCY
etc

Get lost, Tommy. Get so lost you lose our number forever. I mean that. You and the entire UK
This is where it leads to.
Tennessee detective calls for gay people to be executed during church sermon

pro-children
pro-common sense
pro-family
pro-christian
pro-DECENCY
etc

This is where it leads to.
Tennessee detective calls for gay people to be executed during church sermon

Look up the address for this "church" and see if you can find it. I did. It's in no discernible building. If they get 100 people on any given Sunday I'd be shocked.

So for 100 people or less, for a pastor who's ordained nowhere, in an "independent" church that has no affiliation, you're willing to offend all these former American allies. You and your Leftist pals have been doing it for so long that, well, you've actually, really done it, Tommy.

Good going, keep it up. You've earned yourself a Trump and "America first" and we. Really. Mean. It.

You enjoy that.

You really wonder if Tommy has counted the cost of his anti-American bigotry and decided it's worth it.

I don't care either way. It serves my purpose beautifully. You keep posting, Tommy.

You really wonder if Tommy has counted the cost of his anti-American bigotry and decided it's worth it.

I don't care either way. It serves my purpose beautifully. You keep posting, Tommy.
How am I being anti American when I am being supportive of Americans ? How does that work babe ?

How am I being anti American when I am being supportive of Americans ? How does that work babe ?

You are blatantly anti-American and anyone can see it.

But please, keep it up. See those cooling relations between us? Your army of Leftists started this years ago when the WWW opened up. You just couldn't keep your fat traps shut about how much you hated us. Great going, Tommy. Now we know. That Pandora's Box ain't gonna close.

pro-children
pro-common sense
pro-family
pro-christian
pro-DECENCY
etc
People wanting straight pride month aren't either. They had nothing to do with Pulse shooting......now who and what diiiidddddd ......inconvenient truth again

But please, keep it up. See those cooling relations between us? Your army of Leftists started this years ago when the WWW opened up. You just couldn't keep your fat traps shut about how much you hated us. Great going, Tommy. Now we know. That Pandora's Box ain't gonna close.
But I am supportive of Americans, my posting history shows that. How am I being anti American on this thread ?

But I am supportive of Americans, my posting history shows that. How am I being anti American on this thread ?

You are on this thread attacking American religion and just told me on another thread "American school are violent". So don't pretend we can't read what we're reading Tommy. You and your cohorts have said what you have said.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. Don't come crying to us later, Tommy.

Then don't attend the conference

Simple really

Forum List

Back