Homophobia: Fun Fact

Go to some of the Islamic sites such as Sunniforum. com or Ummah. com and you will see what muslim youth think about issues such as homosexuality and other decadent western cultural issues.

Then get back with me............ :cool:

Talk to Ahmed and Maham on tumblr and they will laugh at your outdated ways.

sorry pops :eusa_shifty:

Sunni Man offers the older othodoxy and its sites for youth of proof that modern Muslim youth have not changed in three decades.

Modern American Islamic youth privately say they will wait for their elders to pass.

He's old , those old old muslims are as bad as the old conservative christians, oh noooess somebody is gay, it's gonna wreck my religious fairy tale beliefs.

Go to some of the Islamic sites such as Sunniforum. com or Ummah. com and you will see what muslim youth think about issues such as homosexuality and other decadent western cultural issues.

Tell them to come here and post........that is if they really exist. :cool:

Sure. Let's meet back in 30 years and see if homophobia has gone the way of racism.

If we are to believe Obama's supporters everyone that disagrees with him is a racist. Where, exactly, did racism go?

It's no longer socially acceptable to be a racist. Does racism still exist? Of course and it probably always will to some degree. The same will happen to homophobia.

I guess that would depend on what society you live in.

If we are to believe Obama's supporters everyone that disagrees with him is a racist. Where, exactly, did racism go?

It's no longer socially acceptable to be a racist. Does racism still exist? Of course and it probably always will to some degree. The same will happen to homophobia.

I hate to break it to the progressives - who never learn from history, and so are always doomed to repeat it - but all of the thoughts and attitudes that they are so complacently and self-righteously convinced they have "evolved past" are merely cyclical, and will be back, just like they always have been.

In our society, though, we know that racism and homophobia are morally and ethically inconsistent with human decency and dignity.

We may cycle out of it again to the depths where you live.

I hate to break it to the progressives - who never learn from history, and so are always doomed to repeat it - but all of the thoughts and attitudes that they are so complacently and self-righteously convinced they have "evolved past" are merely cyclical, and will be back, just like they always have been.

^^^^^^ 100% correct

Whether it's the communists of the former USSR or the Hippies in the 60"s

They always think in their deluded so called progressive minds.

That man is evolving, and they are on the cutting edge of this new society and way of thinking.

Only to later to discover that it's just part of a cycle that's happened countless time throughout human history.

And their utopian ideal was just a delusion. :cool:

oh they exist but they wouldn't waste time on you, just go to gaymuslim tumblr com :badgrin:

oh they exist but they wouldn't waste time on you, just go to gaymuslim tumblr com :badgrin:
They may have been born to muslim parents.

But if they are homos; then they are not muslims.

And they would never go to a mosque and announce they are gay.

Unless they have a death wish............. :cool:

They may have been born to muslim parents.

But if they are homos; then they are not muslims.

And they would never go to a mosque and announce they are gay.

Unless they have a death wish............. :cool:

You didn't go read his blog and no not all muslims are killers or wishing death on each other just because of sexual preference.

Your from the outdated version of muslim. :lol:

You didn't go read his blog and no not all muslims are killers or wishing death on each other just because of sexual preference.

Your from the outdated version of muslim.
So one faggot claims to be a muslim and you think he speaks for 1.5 billion muslim people.

You definitely have a lot to learn junior. :cool:

Your from the outdated version of muslim.
So one faggot claims to be a muslim and you think he speaks for 1.5 billion muslim people.

You definitely have a lot to learn junior. :cool:

it's more then one, make a tumblr account and pm me your screen name :eusa_angel:

No way Jose.

I have no reason to go to some pervert faggots forum and see what these homos have to says about anything.

Actually, your posting is getting very boring and tedious.

So I guess it's time to put you on ignore.

Bye

And this is why we have a Constitution…

Persons have every right to hate homosexuals, just as they have a right to hate African-Americans, Muslims, and Jews.

They have a right to express that hatred, protected by the First Amendment, unencumbered by government restriction.

They have the right to not practice homosexuality if so directed by their religion’s dogma, and to prohibit homosexuals, African-Americans, Muslims, and Jews from joining their religion or private organizations.

Persons may not, however, attempt to codify that hate, fear, ignorance, or racism; states and local jurisdictions may not enact measures that deem a class of persons a stranger to their laws.

Judging from the conservatives who have subscribed to this thread, the Constitution and its case law protecting Americans from the hate, fear, ignorance, and racism exhibited by many on the right is needed as much now as at any time during our Nation’s history.

Just so.

And this is why we have a Constitution…

Persons have every right to hate homosexuals, just as they have a right to hate African-Americans, Muslims, and Jews.

They have a right to express that hatred, protected by the First Amendment, unencumbered by government restriction.

They have the right to not practice homosexuality if so directed by their religion’s dogma, and to prohibit homosexuals, African-Americans, Muslims, and Jews from joining their religion or private organizations.

Persons may not, however, attempt to codify that hate, fear, ignorance, or racism; states and local jurisdictions may not enact measures that deem a class of persons a stranger to their laws.

Judging from the conservatives who have subscribed to this thread, the Constitution and its case law protecting Americans from the hate, fear, ignorance, and racism exhibited by many on the right is needed as much now as at any time during our Nation’s history.

The latent homosexual self-loathing of a Muslim pervert is demonstrated in SM's comment below. :cool:

To use your own language, SM, it's OK for you to be a fudge packer.

In our society, though, we know that racism and homophobia are morally and ethically inconsistent with human decency and dignity.
By "we" do you mean you and your boyfriend?? :lol:

He's a crybaby he put me on ignore because I showed him some young gay muslim tumblr bloggers.

Holy Allah he's soo old school it's just sad.

Forum List

Back