Homo activist executed in Uganda.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
A homosexual activist, whos photo was published in a Ugandan newspaper, has been executed in Uganda.

Homosexuality is outlawed in Uganda, with certain Homoasexual acts carrying the death penalty. The activists was told to leave Uganda, but did not leave.

A homosexual activist, whos photo was published in a Ugandan newspaper, has been executed in Uganda.

Homosexuality is outlawed in Uganda, with certain Homoasexual acts carrying the death penalty. The activists was told to leave Uganda, but did not leave.

We should try that in America!

OMG! That's so mean! You're a mean girl too! :cool:

No way! Pixie is the only one to score lower than me on Lumpy's bitch test. :lol:

you are a nice woman.

pixie is not. she is one of the "i don't use foul words, that's why i am better than you, even while uttering very bigoted and/or retarded bullshit regularly"-brigade.

Perhaps you've misunderstood Pixie and are projecting some of your preconceived notions upon her???

No way! Pixie is the only one to score lower than me on Lumpy's bitch test. :lol:

you are a nice woman.

pixie is not. she is one of the "i don't use foul words, that's why i am better than you, even while uttering very bigoted and/or retarded bullshit regularly"-brigade.

Perhaps you've misunderstood Pixie and are projecting some of your preconceived notions upon her???

that is entirely possible, theoretically.

but i watched and interacted enough with pixiestix to arrive at the above solid conclusion.

she posts outrageously retarded stuff attacking huge groups of people, usually when she sucks up to gunny. and before that we had the creek creature story. and the anti-islam shit. and and and. i won't quote her shit. but it is foul. but she does not use foul language as far as i know.

so my judgement is fair and balanced.

Forum List

Back