Homo activist executed in Uganda.

No way! Pixie is the only one to score lower than me on Lumpy's bitch test. :lol:

you are a nice woman.

pixie is not. she is one of the "i don't use foul words, that's why i am better than you, even while uttering very bigoted and/or retarded bullshit regularly"-brigade.

Perhaps you've misunderstood Pixie and are projecting some of your preconceived notions upon her???

WTF?

L.K project preconceived notions? Nah.

Oh wait.

Yea. He does do that.

you are a nice woman.

pixie is not. she is one of the "i don't use foul words, that's why i am better than you, even while uttering very bigoted and/or retarded bullshit regularly"-brigade.

Perhaps you've misunderstood Pixie and are projecting some of your preconceived notions upon her???

that is entirely possible, theoretically.

but i watched and interacted enough with pixiestix to arrive at the above solid conclusion.

she posts outrageously retarded stuff attacking huge groups of people, usually when she sucks up to gunny. and before that we had the creek creature story. and the anti-islam shit. and and and. i won't quote her shit. but it is foul. but she does not use foul language as far as i know.

so my judgment is fair and balanced.

"Fair is foul, and foul is fair: / Hover through the fog and filthy air" ~ Willy Shakes

you are a nice woman.

but i watched and interacted enough with pixiestix to arrive at the above solid conclusion.

she posts outrageously retarded stuff attacking huge groups of people, usually when she sucks up to gunny. and before that we had the creek creature story. and the anti-islam shit. and and and. i won't quote her shit. but it is foul. but she does not use foul language as far as i know.

so my judgement is fair and balanced.

Really? :lol::lol::lol: Foul? attack huge groups of people? I do not think disliking communists, nazis, and marxists, ect... could be considered attacking huge groups of people :cuckoo:

"Fair is foul, and foul is fair: / Hover through the fog and filthy air" ~ Willy Shakes

that's my thing, hovering through the fog and filthy air of USMB.

idiotic, i should go and breathe better air and enjoy better vision.

that's my thing, hovering through the fog and filthy air of USMB.

:up:

I was already told that I was not to let the door hit my....

When I whined like that as well. I decided to stay.

You?

If you're talking about the man I think you're talking about, he wasn't executed by the state, he was murdered by some random citizen. Last I checked they still don't know why.

Of all the dumb things you say 52ndSt, this one REALLY works against you. I don't think there are many Americans who are thinking that Uganda is a good role model of a country that we should be mimicking. In fact I'd say most people want to stay far away from some of their brutal and otherwise uncivilized methods.

You know, for a bigot who hates homosexuality as much as you do, you sure do seem to have an unnatural interest in it.

Of all the dumb things you say 52ndSt, this one REALLY works against you. I don't think there are many Americans who are thinking that Uganda is a good role model of a country that we should be mimicking. In fact I'd say most people want to stay far away from some of their brutal and otherwise uncivilized methods.

You know, for a bigot who hates homosexuality as much as you do, you sure do seem to have an unnatural interest in it.

He didn't endorse what they were doing he just brought it up.

he has in the past, stating that we ought to act more like placed such as Uganda. Perhaps the context wasn't clear in this stand alone thread, but I'm sure if you ask for clarification, it will readily become apparent.

Get all the monkeys out of Uganda then nuke it. It'll be easier to dig for gold afterwards as well.

I would not call it an interest in homosexuality, I just want the perverse act outlawed throughout the entire world.! It is an abnormal perverse , and disgusting act.
That serves no reproductive purpose, and the people who practice it are mentally deranged,
and abnormal.Homosexuals should not be allowed to live amongst the normal heterosexual
population.

I would not call it an interest in homosexuality, I just want the perverse act outlawed throughout the entire world.! It is an abnormal perverse , and disgusting act.
That serves no reproductive purpose, and the people who practice it are mentally deranged,
and abnormal.Homosexuals should not be allowed to live amongst the normal heterosexual
population.

most homosexuals are decent people

gays live in our neighborhoods
work with us
are our family and friends

they contribute to society as much as anyone

and their sexual proclivities are nobodys business

homosexuals shoiuld have the same rights as anyone else in society

population.
You wouldn't call making a thread on the topic every week an interest in the subject? You think about it, write about it, and want laws made about it. I'd say you have an unnatural interest in homosexuality.

Nevertheless, it is still abnormal TO YOU, not to any free thinking American who believes in rights and freedoms in their own bedroom. The use of any form of contraception serves no reproductive purpose, and you have on multiple occasions shown yourself to be completely incompetent at medical and psychiatric knowledge on this topic.

You are a shining face of bigotry everywhere, and I am glad I have the opportunity to publicly humiliate you this often.

population.
You wouldn't call making a thread on the topic every week an interest in the subject? You think about it, write about it, and want laws made about it. I'd say you have an unnatural interest in homosexuality.

Nevertheless, it is still abnormal TO YOU, not to any free thinking American who believes in rights and freedoms in their own bedroom. The use of any form of contraception serves no reproductive purpose, and you have on multiple occasions shown yourself to be completely incompetent at medical and psychiatric knowledge on this topic.

You are a shining face of bigotry everywhere, and I am glad I have the opportunity to publicly humiliate you this often.

It is an abnormal and an illegal act in many African countries such as Uganda, not just to me.Freedom to do as you please in your own bedroom, does not make the act right ,
or morally correct. You may still be engaging in an immoral act. And you as medical
professional to condone this medically unsafe, and homosexual psychologically deranged individuals, is very unethical, and unwise, you should have your medical license revoked. You are a immoral anything goes pervert who should not be allowed to
express your views to young impressionable children. You , and people like you are a danger to society, and the heterosexual world. You say you are not a homosexual, but
you are a danger to the normal heterosexual world. Why don't you go and live in a homosexual community, you seem to have a lot of sympathy for them.?

population.

It is an abnormal and an illegal act in many African countries such as Uganda, not just to me.Freedom to do as you please in your own bedroom, does not make the act right ,
or morally correct. You may still be engaging in an immoral act. And you as medical
professional to condone this medically unsafe, and homosexual psychologically deranged individuals, is very unethical, and unwise, you should have your medical license revoked. You are a immoral anything goes pervert who should not be allowed to
express your views to young impressionable children. You , and people like you are a danger to society, and the heterosexual world. You say you are not a homosexual, but
you are a danger to the normal heterosexual world. Why don't you go and live in a homosexual community, you seem to have a lot of sympathy for them.?

Perhaps he doesn't want to live next door to you!

homosexuality is as valid of an identity as heterosexuality. we are all sexual beings, pleasure releases necessary chemical in your body that help maintain health, regardless of how the pleasure is gotten. You nor anyone else has the ability to dictate what is moral or immoral, right or wrong about the way people live their lives without infringing on the lives of others. Why don't you just live your life your way and die, and let everyone else do the same. Gay people do not effect you, unless you are expressing some rage at your closeted self.

Also, I am terrified for the men and women of Uganda, and I hope that this situation will be corrected soon. No one should fear for their life because of who they love.

What happens outside the USA is not our business, its wrong to even discuss it. Mind your own business and quit judging, that is why the world is so screwed up, the USA always trying to change the values of others.

population.

You realize you're arguing with one of USMB's most prominent trolls, right?

Forum List

Back