CNN Humiliated After Truth About Men Arrested Under 'New Anti-Gay Laws' Comes to Light

😄

You're the one claiming total ignorance of everything you haven't witnessed personally..... there's no way to not make that a hilarious argument for you to have adopted.
You actually just admitted to being a media fed imbecile. How could anyone be as stupid as someone who swallows the tv hook line and sinker? Lol, a typical leftist traitor.

cnn pedos.jpg

"Our Constitution was made for a moral and religious people. It is totally unsuitable for any other." - Thomas Jefferson, I believe, from my memory

It is important stuff. Jefferson was absolutely brilliant. I believe he was the primary author of our Constitution. At any rate, he was far superior to anyone in Washington, D.C. today.
Moral and religious people? Please tell me when this country was moral and what does religious mean?

You actually just admitted to being a media fed imbecile. How could anyone be as stupid as someone who swallows the tv hook line and sinker? Lol, a typical leftist traitor.

View attachment 824936
You mean I admit to being educated? That's correct you Bingo, I do. You know I never considered the Monticello organization that manages the estate as big media but hey, you learn something new from Snowflakes every day. 😄

Sally Hemings | Life of Sally Hemings

This is the same Thomas Jefferson that at 40 years old started raping his teenage slave? That's who your guide on morality is? A rapist and a slaver? 😄
Give the guy a break. At least he was not showering with his underaged daughter and then rape his political staffer

1693908242819.png

Gee, I wonder if Jefferson had a crack head son that committed felonies on gun registrations and also got millions from China he did not pay taxes on as well?

Give the guy a break. At least he was not showering with his underaged daughter and then rape his political staffer

View attachment 824939

Gee, I wonder if Jefferson had a crack head son that committed felonies on gun registrations and also got millions from China he did not pay taxes on as well?
It's okay that all you have are cosplay arguments. Ashley Biden is an adult and can speak for herself, she doesn't need you to make allegations on her behalf.

Ashley Biden Knows Who She Is

As for crack head sons, that I don't know but I do know Thomas Jefferson and many other slave owners did have children they treated as slaves under the one drop rule. Your veneration of child rapists and a slaver can't be deflected by screaming Hunter Biden you silly little Soy. 😄

Sure, shout angry words like a Bingo. That'll help make your point. :lmao:
Leftist ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

Everyday, everyone of you lying scum follow this pattern.

Leftist ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

Everyday, everyone of you lying scum follow this pattern.
And now a vision board of conspiracies and crazy. This just keeps getting better. 😄

It's okay that all you have are cosplay arguments. Ashley Biden is an adult and can speak for herself, she doesn't need you to make allegations on her behalf.

Ashley Biden Knows Who She Is

As for crack head sons, that I don't know but I do know Thomas Jefferson and many other slave owners did have children they treated as slaves under the one drop rule. Your veneration of child rapists and a slaver can't be deflected by screaming Hunter Biden you silly little Soy. 😄
You were there with Jefferson? How ridiculous you lying scum are.

No scum, it's a compilation I made after watching you lying cheating filth for years.
😄

Do you realize all you've done is #3 and 6a? Where is your rational counter to my argument that Thomas Jefferson was a slaver and rapist? We have his own account of his slaving and though he denied raping Sally Hemmings we have dna evidence of their descendants that prove otherwise.

You were there with Jefferson? How ridiculous you lying scum are.
My counter to that is to ask you if you can only know things that you were there for? Were you there at the revolutionary War? The Founding of the nation? The Civil War? Were you in the room when Democrats supposedly stole the election? How can you know about any of these things? 😄

Let me put it another way. I use science, math, reason and logic to understand things. With those tools I don't have to witness a particular event to know what's going to happen because at least on the macro scale we appear to be living in a Laplacian Universe. That means that if we know the speed and direction of an object we can use that information to work forward or backwards to know where it's been or where it's going. For instance if you threw a ball up into the air wherever you are I know from physics that at the apex of its arc its velocity will be effectively zero. I don't actually have to witness you throw the ball to know that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back