Uganda's 2023 anti-homosexuality law goes into effect - Death penalty being sought in two cases

Not at all. I don't condone killing anyone via legal processes besides convicted murderers and enemy combatants.

The thing is they aren't doing it systemically so it's not really genocide.

It's murder, It's a Crime Against Humanity, but not genocide.

Words mean things.
The eradication of a specific group. Yeah, it's genocide. For the glory of the shit God

The eradication of a specific group. Yeah, it's genocide. For the glory of the shit God

Genocide is about race or nationality. Want to make it about other groupings? Come up with another word.

You do realize Atheistic communism has far more blood on its hands this past 130 years or so than any religion, right?

Holodomor, the Great Purges, The Cultural Revolution, The killing fields.

Genocide is about race or nationality. Want to make it about other groupings? Come up with another word.

You do realize Atheistic communism has far more blood on its hands this past 130 years or so than any religion, right?

Holodomor, the Great Purges, The Cultural Revolution, The killing fields.
How you like the term Jesus sow?

the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group
Anyone group is then a cultural group. Heterosexuals, homosexuals, Catholics, Mormons, stamp collectors, KKK and on and on.

Anyone group is then a cultural group. Heterosexuals, homosexuals, Catholics, Mormons, stamp collectors, KKK and on and on.

It dilutes the actual crime of genocide.

To me the Killing fields in Cambodia weren't by definition genocide because it was over ideology, not race or culture.

Call It Commie-cide.

It's just stating a fact. The American Jesus sow lobbied for that law. Kill for the glory of God
All of them or do you do like most non-thinkers and assume if one is bad. all is bad?

I don't believe in killing anyone or if you want to sleep with another homosexual, I have no issue and I believe in Jesus and his word. It seems you are a hater that just lets their ignorance and bigotry run their life. I criticized those who labeled Muslims all bad after 9/11, that is no different than yourself, congrats.

All of them or do you do like most non-thinkers and assume if one is bad. all is bad?

I don't believe in killing anyone or if you want to sleep with another homosexual, I have no issue and I believe in Jesus and his word. It seems you are a hater that just lets their ignorance and bigotry run their life. I criticized those who labeled Muslims all bad after 9/11, that is no different than yourself, congrats.
American Evangelicals, the political arm of Christianity, lobbied for that law in Uganda. That's a fact

You've Democrats have come a long way since your days of being Klan members wanting to ship people to Africa.

Oh wait, you haven't. You're still the same, Kleagle Joe.
Actually, the guy who wanted to ship them back to Africa was Abe Lincoln.

Then he realized it was a terrible idea.

However, shipping homophobic bigots to Uganda would be kind of awesome.

the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group
Do you enjoy traveling throughout the USA? Do you have a home on land that was stolen by mass murdering people already here BEFORE us? Genocide happened with native americans. They killed many off with their disease infested blankets to "help"; forced them to march (Trail of Tears); they killed off their food supply by slaughtering millions of bison; they stuck them in "concentration camps" now called the Rez, and I could go on, but arguing with an idiot is really not my thing except to say HYPOCRITE whenever I get the chance.

They are doing it as a group. If you are part of the group then you are responsible for whay the group does

That is like saying all Muslims are terrorists which is untrue but hey they belong to the group, right?

Religions should stay away from politics in my opinion.

Forum List

Back