CNN Humiliated After Truth About Men Arrested Under 'New Anti-Gay Laws' Comes to Light

DudleySmith

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2020
Lying by omission, as usual. One more example of distorted spin when it involves faggots and their sociopathic behavior.

What is it with the far left and protecting sexual predators, particularly those who target children?

The latest example of the far left covering for the very worst scum of the earth came on Tuesday, when CNN took to X to lament the woeful fate of two gay men in Uganda.

(For the unaware, Uganda recently enacted sweeping and restrictive laws that all but outlawed homosexuality in the African nation. Unsurprisingly, LGBT activists were having conniptions over it.)

One of the men has been accused of unlawful sexual intercourse with a — and this cannot be stressed enough — disabled man.

The other? Tucked away in the middle of the article is the rather important distinction that the other man facing these new Ugandan laws is accused of performing sexual acts on a 12-year-old … which is literally not even a teenager.

Prosecuting faggots for this sort of thing is considered 'oppression n stuff' by Democrats.

Lying by omission, as usual. One more example of distorted spin when it involves faggots and their sociopathic behavior.

What is it with the far left and protecting sexual predators, particularly those who target children?

The latest example of the far left covering for the very worst scum of the earth came on Tuesday, when CNN took to X to lament the woeful fate of two gay men in Uganda.

(For the unaware, Uganda recently enacted sweeping and restrictive laws that all but outlawed homosexuality in the African nation. Unsurprisingly, LGBT activists were having conniptions over it.)

One of the men has been accused of unlawful sexual intercourse with a — and this cannot be stressed enough — disabled man.

The other? Tucked away in the middle of the article is the rather important distinction that the other man facing these new Ugandan laws is accused of performing sexual acts on a 12-year-old … which is literally not even a teenager.

Prosecuting faggots for this sort of thing is considered 'oppression n stuff' by Democrats.
The statist left are into the religion of marxism which is based upon ever lasting rebellion via violent revolution. Morality to the marxists is based on an "anything goes ideology" as long as one avoids Christian based morality. With this ideology it's not difficult to see WHY sexual predators flourish within the marxist based cults.

The statist left are into the religion of marxism which is based upon ever lasting rebellion via violent revolution. Morality to the marxists is based on an "anything goes ideology" as long as one avoids Christian based morality. With this ideology it's not difficult to see WHY sexual predators flourish within the marxist based cults.
That is because the Marxist knows that only a society based in Christianity bring about a society that has morals. And as we all know, only a moral society can be free.

For societies without morals or who have the moral capacity of jail full of convicts, all you can do at that point is build a wall around them and hire a warden.

That is because the Marxist knows that only a society based in Christianity bring about a society that has morals. And as we all know, only a moral society can be free.

For societies without morals or who have the moral capacity of jail full of convicts, all you can do at that point is build a wall around them and hire a warden.
EXCELLENT REPLY!!!

"Our Constitution was made for a moral and religious people. It is totally unsuitable for any other." - Thomas Jefferson, I believe, from my memory

It is important stuff. Jefferson was absolutely brilliant. I believe he was the primary author of our Constitution. At any rate, he was far superior to anyone in Washington, D.C. today.

Evil is like that, and the Democrat Party is pure evil. Abortion, homosexuality, transgender, pitting blacks against whites with vicious lies and slander.....
There is no depth to which they will not lower themselves for power and control in the promotion of evil.

```6 month old baby aborted.jpg

Story Hour.jpg

Biden crime family outed.jpg

"Our Constitution was made for a moral and religious people. It is totally unsuitable for any other." - Thomas Jefferson, I believe, from my memory

It is important stuff. Jefferson was absolutely brilliant. I believe he was the primary author of our Constitution. At any rate, he was far superior to anyone in Washington, D.C. today.
This is the same Thomas Jefferson that at 40 years old started raping his teenage slave? That's who your guide on morality is? A rapist and a slaver? 😄

You stupid asshole. I only affirm things I actually saw, unlike your lying stinking ass.
So then at best all you can say it's that you don't know if Jefferson was a slaver and a rapist? You realize your big counter is claim of absolute ignorance, right? 😄

So then at best all you can say it's that you don't know if Jefferson was a slaver and a rapist? You realize your big counter is claim of absolute ignorance, right? 😄
How would I know liar? I wasn't there like you were.

Proving you're a media fed idiot.
😄

You're the one claiming total ignorance of everything you haven't witnessed personally..... there's no way to not make that a hilarious argument for you to have adopted.

Forum List

Back