Uganda's 2023 anti-homosexuality law goes into effect - Death penalty being sought in two cases

Punishing wrongdoers convicted in a court of law with due process isn't "genocide".

The criminals in these cases knew what they were doing was prohibited, yet they did it anyhow.

In the Tremendous Nation of Uganda, they really aren't that big on guys violating each other's buttholes.
So in your bizarre and twisted reality, any government can pass a law, with draconian penalties, that they can and should enforce- no matter how cruel, inhumane and extreme- and anyone who runs afoul of such laws are expendable because –well- it’s the law and they should have known better ? Be careful what you ask for. Someday, there might be a law subjecting people to the death penalty for aggravated moronacy . ( Or aggravating moronacy)

Say what you will about Africans, they don't mess around when it comes to aberrant sexual behavior. Even child grooming is punishable by a prison sentence.

Two Ugandan men may face death penalty after ‘aggravated homosexuality’ charge​

"(CNN) - Two men in Uganda are facing separate charges of “aggravated homosexuality,” an offense punishable by death under the country’s controversial new anti-gay laws.

A 20-year-old man in the district of Soroti in eastern Uganda was charged on August 18 after he allegedly, “performed unlawful sexual intercourse with one [man] aged 41 with a disability,” Jacqueline Okui, spokesperson for the office of the Director of Public Prosecutions told CNN."

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/29/africa/ugandans-charged-aggravated-homosexuality-intl/index.html

Here's a full PDF of the law:

https://www.parliament.go.ug/sites/default/files/The Anti-Homosexuality Act, 2023.pdf

Note page 11 where it reads:

8. Child grooming

(1) A person who-

(a) recruits, transports, transfers, harbors or receives a child for purposes of engaging the child in homosexuality or any other conduct prohibited under this Act;

(b) displays, distributes, or supplies to a child, and material demonstrating, depicting, or illustrating a sexual act between persons of the same sex or any other conduct that is prohibited under this Act;

(c) shows or avails to a child, a picture, video or film showing, depicting or illustrating a sexual act between persons of the same sex or any other conduct that is prohibited under this Act; or

(d) in the presence of a child, performs a sexual act or causes another person to be engages in a sexual act, commits an offence and is liable, on conviction--

(i) in the case of contravention of paragraph (a) to imprisonment for life; or

(ii) in the case of contravention of paragraphs (b), (c), or (d), an imprisonment for a period not exceeding twenty years.
I hope Tammy Tainart goes to Uganda.

So in your bizarre and twisted reality, any government can pass a law, with draconian penalties, that they can and should enforce- no matter how cruel, inhumane and extreme- and anyone who runs afoul of such laws are expendable because –well- it’s the law and they should have known better ? Be careful what you ask for. Someday, there might be a law subjecting people to the death penalty for aggravated moronacy . ( Or aggravating moronacy)

In the US we have laws glorifying homosexuality. Remember that broad in Kentucky who refused to sign a Gay Marriage license?

She was thrown into a dungeon

We used to burn Catholics.

In the US we have laws glorifying homosexuality. Remember that broad in Kentucky who refused to sign a Gay Marriage license?

She was thrown into a dungeon
What laws glorifying homosexuality? Name them. You can’t because there aren’t any. We have laws against discrimination, and we had a supreme court ruling that invalidated state laws that denied same sex couples the right to marry. The only thing that all of that “glorifies” is the concept of equal protection under the law. And yes there was the bigoted county clerk who was rightfully held in contempt of court for defying the ruling on marriage and attempted to impose her religious views on others instead of doing her job. None of this bullshit that you are now posting in any way addresses or refutes my assessment of the stupity that you have been spewing

What laws glorifying homosexuality? Name them. You can’t because there aren’t any. We have laws against discrimination, and we had a supreme court ruling that invalidated state laws that denied same sex couples the right to marry. The only thing that all of that “glorifies” is the concept of equal protection under the law. And yes there was the bigoted county clerk who was rightfully held in contempt of court for defying the ruling on marriage and attempted to impose her religious views on others instead of doing her job. None of this bullshit that you are now posting in any way addresses or refutes my assessment of the stupity that you have been spewing

Homosexuality is what people voluntariy CHOOSE to do. Nothing wrong with discriminating against someone because they voluntarily join the Triple K, or if they rob a bank or if they decide to violate the buttholes of other men.

That isn't the same as discriminating against someone because of their race.

This is where you libs fail, being black isn't the same as taking it in the caboose.

the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group
I remember back in the 70s how gay people bristled at the idea of A gay lifestyle.

Noy you are referring to yourself as part of a cultural group.

Homosexuality is what people voluntariy CHOOSE to do. Nothing wrong with discriminating against someone because they voluntarily join the Triple K, or if they rob a bank or if they decide to violate the buttholes of other men.

That isn't the same as discriminating against someone because of their race.

This is where you libs fail, being black isn't the same as taking it in the caboose.

I could choose to slip over and fuck my neighbor's wife while her husband was at work. I could choose to stay up all night smoking crack cocaine and listening to Tupac. I could choose to eat three boxes of Rice-A-Roni and wash it down with a half pint of bourbon. Because I am free, white and 21. I don't have to answer to anyone's moral authority.

But I don't do those things. I'm not obsessed with doing any of those things.

They do not rule my life.

They do not define who I am.

And even if they did, I could easily control my urge to do them.

The globohomo tribe will try to save these gays.

Turns out one was a kiddie raper, raped a 12 year old, and the other was raping a disabled man. Of course 'Gay Community Values' classify these faggots as 'Oppressed N Stuff'. Pedoes need love, too, just ask Pee Pee.

the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group

lol you claiming sexual fetishism is a 'cultural group' now??? Did you get smacked in the head cruising a truck stop toilet again? Pee Pee is more deranged than usual.

Say what you will about Africans, they don't mess around when it comes to aberrant sexual behavior. Even child grooming is punishable by a prison sentence.

Two Ugandan men may face death penalty after ‘aggravated homosexuality’ charge​

"(CNN) - Two men in Uganda are facing separate charges of “aggravated homosexuality,” an offense punishable by death under the country’s controversial new anti-gay laws.

A 20-year-old man in the district of Soroti in eastern Uganda was charged on August 18 after he allegedly, “performed unlawful sexual intercourse with one [man] aged 41 with a disability,” Jacqueline Okui, spokesperson for the office of the Director of Public Prosecutions told CNN."

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/29/africa/ugandans-charged-aggravated-homosexuality-intl/index.html

Here's a full PDF of the law:

https://www.parliament.go.ug/sites/default/files/The Anti-Homosexuality Act, 2023.pdf

Note page 11 where it reads:

8. Child grooming

(1) A person who-

(a) recruits, transports, transfers, harbors or receives a child for purposes of engaging the child in homosexuality or any other conduct prohibited under this Act;

(b) displays, distributes, or supplies to a child, and material demonstrating, depicting, or illustrating a sexual act between persons of the same sex or any other conduct that is prohibited under this Act;

(c) shows or avails to a child, a picture, video or film showing, depicting or illustrating a sexual act between persons of the same sex or any other conduct that is prohibited under this Act; or

(d) in the presence of a child, performs a sexual act or causes another person to be engages in a sexual act, commits an offence and is liable, on conviction--

(i) in the case of contravention of paragraph (a) to imprisonment for life; or

(ii) in the case of contravention of paragraphs (b), (c), or (d), an imprisonment for a period not exceeding twenty years.
I'd say remove the imprisonment part of it. Queers like prison.

Forum List

Back