Homelessness in San Francisco is now so bad residents are being asked to house a homeless person in their OWN HOMES.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

How many of these San Fransicko leaders are stepping up and letting the homeless into THEIR OWN HOUSES? You can bet ZERO are, because they think(oxymoronic that progressives think) they are so much better than their citizens, so they dont have to house smelly, dirty, diseased and drugged homeless people. But those who do, take the risk will be given some government cash for their troubles, but only if they survive the homeless persons living in their houses. Yes, progressives are the stupidest people in the universe thinking that their leaders give a damn about them.

My heart bleeds for these democrat voters.

Mwhahahaha!

But on the down side, looking at the DNC takeover of California is only a window into what they will turn the country.
975-1982: A Perfect Storm

San Francisco's long-term homeless population remained relatively small through the 1970s. "We didn't even call them homeless people," recalls journalist Steve Talbot, a longtime city resident. In the early 1980s, though, homelessness became a full-blown crisis throughout the country.

The crisis was a decade in the making — the result of a combination of massive state and federal cuts to mental health services and public housing, a wave of Vietnam veterans in need of help, skyrocketing home prices and a spike in unemployment caused by the national recession. San Francisco was hit particularly hard, especially in the Tenderloin and other downtown neighborhoods.

How many of these San Fransicko leaders are stepping up and letting the homeless into THEIR OWN HOUSES? You can bet ZERO are, because they think(oxymoronic that progressives think) they are so much better than their citizens, so they dont have to house smelly, dirty, diseased and drugged homeless people. But those who do, take the risk will be given some government cash for their troubles, but only if they survive the homeless persons living in their houses. Yes, progressives are the stupidest people in the universe thinking that their leaders give a damn about them.

And yet Pelosi's San Fran townhome is vacant and closed to the sidewalk defecaters she created.

San Francisco's long-term homeless population remained relatively small through the 1970s. "We didn't even call them homeless people," recalls journalist Steve Talbot, a longtime city resident. In the early 1980s, though, homelessness became a full-blown crisis throughout the country.

The crisis was a decade in the making — the result of a combination of massive state and federal cuts to mental health services and public housing, a wave of Vietnam veterans in need of help, skyrocketing home prices and a spike in unemployment caused by the national recession. San Francisco was hit particularly hard, especially in the Tenderloin and other downtown neighborhoods.
Really? I heard it was Trump's fault

I wonder why San Fran seems to suffer more than all the other cities.

Must be that GOP leadership there.

I would venture to say a quarter of these people are HIV pos

Quarter have Hep C

Quarter have worms or some other parasites

I would look for the best looking chick in the city. Have her go through a total medical examination. Get her cleaned up at the car wash and bring her home

Really? I heard it was Trump's fault

I wonder why San Fran seems to suffer more than all the other cities.

Must be that GOP leadership there.

Liberals never get it. They move to get away from the mess to red states and many of them continue voting for the same people that forced them to leave their previous state. It is mind-boggling. They have absolutely ZERO common sense.

IF I owned my own home, and after thoroughly vetting the person, I would do it. They must meet the criteria though, and pass the vetting. For me, being so damn sick these past two days and MrG still in ICU, I could have used some help. A woman, age in her 50s, gets SSI, has good reports, never been arrested and wound up homeless due a illness or her landlord got too greedy etc....yes. I would. Being alone and sick sucks.

Their one of the richest places on Earth for cripes sakes almighty

P. I'm afraid no one would take you home you are that sorry

j/k

IF I owned my own home, and after thoroughly vetting the person, I would do it. They must meet the criteria though, and pass the vetting. For me, being so damn sick these past two days and MrG still in ICU, I could have used some help. A woman, age in her 50s, gets SSI, has good reports, never been arrested and wound up homeless due a illness or her landlord got too greedy etc....yes. I would. Being alone and sick sucks.
Same thing with me. Except she has to be under 30

You are a very kind person, just hope that it isnt a death nell for such a big heart.

Forum List

Back