Homelessness in San Francisco is now so bad residents are being asked to house a homeless person in their OWN HOMES.

This will fail…big time. First of all Lefties are the least considerate and companionate group on the planet. And the most self centered. They would never put themselves out or spend their own time and money on something like this. Never. And that’s all California is populated with especially SanFran.
This is a major reason why the definition of "house" and "home" need's its libido's oil changed. Most every one of these deterritorialized individuals has been (pre-castrated [[italics]) by not being able to vet real estate- and rental-pimps, to choose if possible, the least mentally fucked-up among them.

These pimps will continue to have their real estate appreciate until a different housing situation evolves, a situation that changes the class difference the Pimp relies on. At that point in its evolution, this trajectory will begin to mutate due to the deterritorialized becoming property owners.

We have analyzed and time-pointed the first half of this video, which should be required viewing for the more cynical, less-well educated USMB prisoner, accompanied by pop quizzes.

2019 Jul 5 Elvis Summers Interview on Homelessness in Los Angeles

@ 15:17 "hand-out vs. labor"
@ 4:59 "dimensions of the built micro-dwelling"
@ 16:30 "circumstantial phenotypes"
@ 17:55 "who is out there? Summers addresses the complexity of phenotypes.
@ 18:20 "default stereotype"
@ 20:39 " there should be a system in play....not a free ride but as long as you're willing to work and put your time in, there should be s system...."
@ 23:18 "government doesn't like what you're doing"
@ 24:15 "difference between "skid row" and "homeless"
@ ~ 27:20: "Mayor was releasing a homeless plan to the public at the time the tiny homes began to be confiscated....$2 billion vaporized...."

Timepoint @ 29:25 comes full-circle back to the psychopathology of the class-difference real-estate pimps: " he can't even get some land....all he needed was a place to put these tiny homes."

This last phenomenon by default, includes other members of this violent capitalist mafia: building code legislators/regulators.

IF I owned my own home, and after thoroughly vetting the person, I would do it. They must meet the criteria though, and pass the vetting. For me, being so damn sick these past two days and MrG still in ICU, I could have used some help. A woman, age in her 50s, gets SSI, has good reports, never been arrested and wound up homeless due a illness or her landlord got too greedy etc....yes. I would. Being alone and sick sucks.
Don't do it. There is no safe way to bring a homeless person into your home.

As long as the homeless can be defines as such, this two-sided class-difference violence will continue, placing the scapegoated as taboo to all, and therefore sacred to all. Since this pathology began sometime during the Neolithic, when houses began being placed in rows, there can be no intelligent way the pathology of the theologian can be left out of the discussion.

Kick the homeless out of the city. I'd bet they have laws against vagrancy in the city. So uphold the law.
Stick 'em on Alcatraz. The ones who are fit enough to swim back to the city can be put to work cleaning the streets or be sent back.

Stick 'em on Alcatraz. The ones who are fit enough to swim back to the city can be put to work cleaning the streets or be sent back.
We know that you can see the stealth camper on the river. That camper represents the reason intelligent people should boycott being anywhere near the mental disease in your head. You are a typical class-difference automaton that secretly envies the idea that someone can change their status, thereby diluting the credibility of your biased perception. This is the same pathology in the head of the Mayor of Los Angeles.

Surely all of these wonderful leftists have no problem moving homeless into their homes, I mean they do it all of the time.

Don't do it. There is no safe way to bring a homeless person into your home.
I was homeless. A man answered my ad, even knowing we were living in our van, that I could come to his place. I was there a little over a year. Then the fire.

I was safe. He checked me out, my references, etc. I would do the same IF I was in the position to do it. But I don't, can't and therefore the subject is moot. Except if I could, I would.

A woman, age in her 50s, gets SSI, has good reports, never been arrested and wound up homeless due a illness or her landlord got too greedy etc....yes. I would.
You'd be waiting awhile because that scenario you describe is practically nonexistent.

We know that you can see the stealth camper on the river. That camper represents the reason intelligent people should boycott being anywhere near the mental disease in your head. You are a typical class-difference automaton that secretly envies the idea that someone can change their status, thereby diluting the credibility of your biased perception. This is the same pathology in the head of the Mayor of Los Angeles.
Sorry I triggered you, kid. Leave your emo-angst at the door and try a coherent response next time.

975-1982: A Perfect Storm

San Francisco's long-term homeless population remained relatively small through the 1970s. "We didn't even call them homeless people," recalls journalist Steve Talbot, a longtime city resident. In the early 1980s, though, homelessness became a full-blown crisis throughout the country.

The crisis was a decade in the making — the result of a combination of massive state and federal cuts to mental health services and public housing, a wave of Vietnam veterans in need of help, skyrocketing home prices and a spike in unemployment caused by the national recession. San Francisco was hit particularly hard, especially in the Tenderloin and other downtown neighborhoods.
LOL, yea, all they need is more money to pay for free housing and drug houses so the homeless can shoot up “in safety”. That will fix the homeless and drug problem in the city.

You idiot libs push for progressive agenda, and all it does is make these problems worse. When confronted with that fact, you double down on the stupidity.

I was homeless. A man answered my ad, even knowing we were living in our van, that I could come to his place. I was there a little over a year. Then the fire.

I was safe. He checked me out, my references, etc. I would do the same IF I was in the position to do it. But I don't, can't and therefore the subject is moot. Except if I could, I would.
A family came into my pet grooming salon. Mother, father, little girl maybe 5 years old. They were homeless. Father looking for any kind of work even for just a day. My partner was inclined to have him work the day and scrub out the cages. I told them to leave. No use coming back either.
Why?
Because that was me. That little girl was me. Homeless, starving. Welfare that we know today didn't exist in the 50s. That was my dad going from business to business looking for any kind of work. Even if it was only for a couple of hours. Why did I send a family clearly so desperate on their way? Because my dad would have worked, very hard, until he saw a moment of inattention. They he would bash that kind person in the head and stolen whatever he could get away with.

The man who helped you was lucky. You might not be so fortunate.

How many of these San Fransicko leaders are stepping up and letting the homeless into THEIR OWN HOUSES? You can bet ZERO are, because they think(oxymoronic that progressives think) they are so much better than their citizens, so they dont have to house smelly, dirty, diseased and drugged homeless people. But those who do, take the risk will be given some government cash for their troubles, but only if they survive the homeless persons living in their houses. Yes, progressives are the stupidest people in the universe thinking that their leaders give a damn about them.

They should stay at Nancy's offices

LOL, yea, all they need is more money to pay for free housing and drug houses so the homeless can shoot up “in safety”. That will fix the homeless and drug problem in the city.

You idiot libs push for progressive agenda, and all it does is make these problems worse. When confronted with that fact, you double down on the stupidity.
They call it harm reduction. Making the city safe for drug addicts and criminals reduces their exposure to danger. It's not about reducing criminals to keep the citizens safe. It's about creating so many criminals that the citizens will never be safe.

Forum List

Back