Homeless upset over McDonald's dollar menu increase

Anyone notice how well manicured the landscaping is outside the MickyD?

I bet some Illegal Messkin works his ass off making that shrubry look nice.

The background in the pic is facing west. The trees and such are the beginnings of Golden Gate park. I should have taken pics of the park too. FULL of bums! What pisses me off about this place in the park is that the city spent millions to clean it up, revamp it, install toilets and such...just so the bums would have a nicer place to camp out!

They should convert Alcatraz into a "shelter.":razz:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you nuts? Alcatraz is nice place for people to visit.

Then again this is liberal SF who wanted to turn the Presidio into a homeless shelter...:eek::eek::eek: so you never quite know.

The City is also going to be shortening the hours that Golden Gate Park is open for law-abiding citizens to use because of increasing incidents of violence.

Law-abiding citizens are supposed to stay hidden in their homes while criminals have free reign to roam the streets.

The background in the pic is facing west. The trees and such are the beginnings of Golden Gate park. I should have taken pics of the park too. FULL of bums! What pisses me off about this place in the park is that the city spent millions to clean it up, revamp it, install toilets and such...just so the bums would have a nicer place to camp out!

They should convert Alcatraz into a "shelter.":razz:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you nuts? Alcatraz is nice place for people to visit.

Then again this is liberal SF who wanted to turn the Presidio into a homeless shelter...:eek::eek::eek: so you never quite know.
But I thought the injun's said it was there land. Don't we have to get permission from Tickley Feather, or whatever the fuck the chiefs name is, to send all our lazy fucks over there?

I mean hey. I wouldn't want to piss off the injun's after all. They might invade the island and start scalping all the lazy fucks. That would be kinda sad.

:razz:

The City is also going to be shortening the hours that Golden Gate Park is open for law-abiding citizens to use because of increasing incidents of violence.

Law-abiding citizens are supposed to stay hidden in their homes while criminals have free reign to roam the streets.

The sad part is about the park. If you go off main street/walkways its very dangerous. Its not just the bums and the pit bulls they keep, but the crap they leave behind. Needle sticks though the bottom of shoes is common.

Forum List

Back