McDonald’s 'Dollar Menu' Has Customers All Fired Up Thanks To Joe Biden

Yes, the dollar menu is no more at McDonald's due to the Usurper's wreckless policies. Under Trump you could get a burger for a $1 but not under Biden. Using the McDonald's app the closest thing you can get cheap is a breakfast sandwich for $1.50 in the Deals section of the app. Nevertheless the fault of this travesty lies squarely on the Usurper aka Joe Biden.

Biden keeps insisting that he stopped inflation.

I had a craving for Taco Bell this weekend, and I generally don’t like it at all. Anyway it was almost 9 bucks for the 3 regular taco meal with a drink so I canceled that order and I went across the street to the Mexican restaurant and for 50 cents less got better tacos. I was a little stunned as Taco Bell has always been the cheapest place around but not anymore. Build Back Better strikes again
A few decades ago the food at Taco Bell was actually decent. However, the last time we ordered from TB the food was absolutely terrible.

Throw in it being expensive then forget it.

Another round of tax cuts and some more of those stimulus checks will help bring down inflation.

My wife and I retired in 2003. Back then we could go out to a sitdown restaurant and have a good meal for around $20, including tip. Fast food was about a third of that, like $7 for the two of us.

A high end restaurant was usually in the $75 range.

Nowadays it is $30-$40 for fast food and $60-$70 for a sitdown place and well over $200 for higher end .

We are not rich but we are not poor either. We have a comfortable amount of disposable income each month and can afford to eat out. However, I can't understand how working families living from paycheck to paycheck in Mr Potatohead's inflationary economy can afford the simple luxury of Friday night take out meals and the occasional sitdown restaurant meal.

My wife and I retired in 2003. Back then we could go out to a sitdown restaurant and have a good meal for around $20, including tip. Fast food was about a third of that, like $7 for the two of us.

A high end restaurant was usually in the $75 range.

Nowadays it is $30-$40 for fast food and $60-$70 for a sitdown place and well over $200 for higher end .

We are not rich but we are not poor either. We have a comfortable amount of disposable income each month and can afford to eat out. However, I can't understand how working families living from paycheck to paycheck in Mr Potatohead's inflationary economy can afford the simple luxury of Friday night take out meals and the occasional sitdown restaurant meal.
More folks are eating at home.

Yes, the dollar menu is no more at McDonald's due to the Usurper's wreckless policies. Under Trump you could get a burger for a $1 but not under Biden. Using the McDonald's app the closest thing you can get cheap is a breakfast sandwich for $1.50 in the Deals section of the app. Nevertheless the fault of this travesty lies squarely on the Usurper aka Joe Biden.

Woah! The burger principle. An economic metric of astounding accuracy!

A burger under George Bush in 1990 was only 71 cents!

Thus I conclude Bush was a better president then Trump.

Derp derp.

More folks are eating at home.
Meanwhile food at the grocery store is also sky high thanks to Mr Potatohead's inflationary economy.

When my wife and first got married we could fill up a grocery cart and it was around $15 dollars at checkout. When we were raising our family the same cart was probably in the $30 range. When we retired it was probably in the $50 range. Now a cart full of groceries is liable to cost $200.

Meanwhile food at the grocery store is also sky high thanks to Mr Potatohead's inflationary economy.

When my wife and first got married we could fill up a grocery cart and it was around $15 dollars at checkout. When we were raising our family the same cart was probably in the $30 range. When we retired it was probably in the $50 range. Now a cart full of groceries is liable to cost $200.

My advice is whatever grocery related items you can buy at Amazon, do it. The prices for many non perishable goods and household daily use products are lower than grocery stores. Prime membership comes in handy. No need to spend time going back and forth and save gas. Why are small businesses going out of business if Bidenomics is wonderful? Perhaps leftists can answer that.

A few decades ago the food at Taco Bell was actually decent. However, the last time we ordered from TB the food was absolutely terrible.

Throw in it being expensive then forget it.
I’ve never considered the food decent. It was what you got on the way home from the bar or when payday was a couple days away. It stopped the hunger and produced a turd. About once a year, like McD’s, I get a craving for it. Usually takes a few bites to remember oh yeah this is why I don’t go here.

I’ve never considered the food decent. It was what you got on the way home from the bar or when payday was a couple days away. It stopped the hunger and produced a turd. About once a year, like McD’s, I get a craving for it. Usually takes a few bites to remember oh yeah this is why I don’t go here.
I remember TB being a real treat when they first opened one in my county the late 1960s. It seems like they held their quality through the 1970s into the 1980s. However, by the 1990s the quality of the food deteriorated. The last time we had any was six or seven years ago and bordered on being inedible.

I think all fast food places pretty much suck nowadays. We very seldom eat at one. Like maybe a couple of times a year. When we do it is Chick-Fil-A or Culvers. However, Popeye's chicken sandwich isn't too bad.

I remember TB being a real treat when they first opened one in my county the late 1960s. It seems like they held their quality through the 1970s into the 1980s. However, by the 1990s the quality of the food deteriorated. The last time we had any was six or seven years ago and bordered on being inedible.

I think all fast food places pretty much suck nowadays. We very seldom eat at one. Like maybe a couple of times a year. When we do it is Chick-Fil-A or Culvers. However, Popeye's chicken sandwich isn't too bad.
I agree and they all have the same setup, meat and fried potatoes.

No shit, I was an auditor in the mid-1980s for a McDonald's

I’ll admit to enjoying the taste in the rare occasions I still have some McDonalds.

It’s shit, and terrible for you, but it tastes good.

Afterward, you always regret eating it. No one has ever ate McDonalds and then said “Gee, I’m glad I ate that”

Back to the topic at hand, the OP is barking up the wrong tree.

McDonalds is still entirely affordable for even the poor in America. Now we’re supposed to feel outraged because an affordable food that no one should be eating in the first place is slightly more expensive?

I’ll admit to enjoying the taste in the rare occasions I still have some McDonalds.

It’s shit, and terrible for you, but it tastes good.

Afterward, you always regret eating it. No one has ever ate McDonalds and then said “Gee, I’m glad I ate that”

Back to the topic at hand, the OP is barking up the wrong tree.

McDonalds is still entirely affordable for even the poor in America. Now we’re supposed to feel outraged because an affordable food that no one should be eating in the first place is slightly more expensive?
At a certain price the product should look like what we see in the commercial. Fast food has entered that range with many of its products.

Forum List

Back