Homeless Man outside Democrat Convention Ignored

by 200 or so bleeding hearts. What happen to caring for the human race lol

-Geaux

Democrats care. They really care.
A reporter stood outside the California Democrat Convention this weekend and watched as over 200 Democrats walked past a homeless man in a wheelchair.
Not one stopped to assist or donate to the homeless man.

Watch 200 Caring Democrats Walk Past – Ignore Homeless Man in Wheelchair on Way to Convention (VIDEO)
Looks like a setup. We don't know if this guy is really homeless. It reeks of an O'Keefe-style "gotcha" video.

So, your reaction is to ignore them, in the off-chance you might lose some chump change or something. lol

-Geaux

A reporter stood outside the California Democrat Convention this weekend and watched as over 200 Democrats walked past a homeless man in a wheelchair.

Watch 200 Caring Democrats Walk Past – Ignore Homeless Man in Wheelchair on Way to Convention (VIDEO)
Looks like a setup. We don't know if this guy is really homeless. It reeks of an O'Keefe-style "gotcha" video.
So, your reaction is to ignore them, in the off-chance you might lose some chump change or something. lol
And if I did give him money, you'd be squealing about that.

-Geaux

So what you're saying is that Democrats should be giving lots of money to homeless people? Why?

I'm liberal, I don't give to beggars. I have logical reasons for no doing so.

-Geaux

And if I did give him money, you'd be squealing about that.

you wish.

-Geaux

So what you're saying is that Democrats should be giving lots of money to homeless people? Why?

I'm liberal, I don't give to beggars. I have logical reasons for no doing so.

So did The Little Rascals, in every single episode, and the Nazis had all sorts of logical scientific reasons for tossing Jews in ovens.

Oh wow! That's it! I'm gonna switch my affiliation to Republican immediately. This is powerful stuff.
No, just proves liberals really don't care.

You're so right. We just don't care. We are all just lying to people for votes every day. If only we were honest and caring like you.
About time you admit it. Obama started caring about immigrants more than his own people, and liberals have kept up that idea.

-Geaux

That's the Left for you. They judge themselves by what they say. We judge them by what they do.

Oh wow! That's it! I'm gonna switch my affiliation to Republican immediately. This is powerful stuff.

You're so right. We just don't care. We are all just lying to people for votes every day. If only we were honest and caring like you.
About time you admit it. Obama started caring about immigrants more than his own people, and liberals have kept up that idea.

Yeah man. I know. Thank God President Trump wants to help the dreamer kids. Otherwise, they'd all just be deported by liberal ICE agents.

Whew!

I never give anything to people with cardboard signs who hang around all day.

So, what kind of signs should they use? Neon? Attractively carved wooden ones?

Giving money to people who hang around all day just increases the number of people hanging around all day.

And maybe just maybe if they weren't standing there smoking cigarettes or talking on cell phones people might actually believe they needed money.

They work just as hard as bankers and stock speculators at their chosen careers. Don't get the hate for them; many of them are entertaining as well.
No hate whatsoever.

I don't give money to stock brokers or bankers either

Yes, you do. You just don;t know it.

I never give anything to people with cardboard signs who hang around all day.

Giving money to people who hang around all day just increases the number of people hanging around all day.

And maybe just maybe if they weren't standing there smoking cigarettes or talking on cell phones people might actually believe they needed money.

They work just as hard as bankers and stock speculators at their chosen careers. Don't get the hate for them; many of them are entertaining as well.
No hate whatsoever.

No I don't because unlike you I know where my money goes

Yeah man. I know. Thank God President Trump wants to help the dreamer kids. Otherwise, they'd all just be deported by liberal ICE agents.

Whew!

How many have you stepped up to sponsor? The same number Obama has, no doubt ...

No hate whatsoever.

No, you obviously don't know.

No hate whatsoever.

No, you obviously don't know.

Really?

I wouldn't know if I paid a stock broker to buy stocks for me?

Whew!
They are illegal, what part of that don't you understand? You want the USA to become a third world Shit hole like California is becoming?

Whew!
They are illegal, what part of that don't you understand? You want the USA to become a third world Shit hole like California is becoming?

Hold on, chief. I'm the one who doesn't care about people, remember? It's you and Trump who care and want to help the dreamers. You now seem confused.

Whew!

Hold on, chief. I'm the one who doesn't care about people, remember? It's you and Trump who care and want to help the dreamers. You now seem confused.
Liberals care about the dreamers as future voters.

Forum List

Back