Homeless Man outside Democrat Convention Ignored

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Nobody is offering to sponsor all those 'Dreamers' Democrats claim to be all concerned about, either. Pelosi alone could easily afford to sponsor dozens, and fast-track them into staying here and skipping the courts.

I think they had a problem with his weight. Probably has a big gulp in his lap

-Geaux

Don't do vids; my security settings don't like them and I don't like resetting and then setting them back again afterwards. Is he white? Or a veteran of any color?

Begging is a full time job, too, and I don't mind dropping a coin or two on them; if they're willing to sit out in the sun all day and beg, I figure they ought to earn something for the effort. We pay CEO's and Wall Street vermin hundreds of millions and billions to destroy companies and jobs, after all, so why look down on beggars????

Last edited:
Don't do vids; my security settings don't like them and I don't like resetting and then setting them back again afterwards. Is he white? Or a veteran of any color?

Begging is a full time job, too, and I don't mind dropping a coin or two on them; if they're willing to sit out in the sun all day and beg, I figure they ought to earn something for the effort. We pay CEO's and Wall Street vermin hundreds of millions and billions to destroy companies and jobs, after all, so why look down on beggars????

Looks like a white obese dude. In the libs defense, maybe all of them deal in digital currency

-Geaux

Looks like a white obese dude. In the libs defense, maybe all of them deal in digital currency

-Geaux

lol @ digital currency. Probably right.

Every computer security expert I know deals mostly in cash, and only use digital gift cards for online purchases. Off topic, but still ...

I never give anything to people with cardboard signs who hang around all day.

Yep. Washington DC destroys them, too, and Oakland, Ca., and Dallas, Tx., Demcratic Party city govts. all,almost all black and latino city councils, targets them also. There is nothing at all 'tolerant', 'progressive',or 'liberal' about Democrats at all, it's just a media myth.

This deplorable tactic is why Tom Morello used to have that 'Arm The Homeless' slogan on his guitar. lol

I've always wondered why 'libertarians' never oppose the destruction of tent cities; if anybody should be against criminalizing poverty and homelessness it should be 'libertarians'. Public property is the best place for them to camp out on. We used to put them up on police station floors throughout most of American history.It's probably because 'libertarians' and right wingers are just as fraudulent as 'progressives' are, but maybe they just never think about it much, being Burb Brats and much of it is invisible to them.

Last edited:

So, what kind of signs should they use? Neon? Attractively carved wooden ones?

Giving money to people who hang around all day just increases the number of people hanging around all day.

And maybe just maybe if they weren't standing there smoking cigarettes or talking on cell phones people might actually believe they needed money.

Giving money to people who hang around all day just increases the number of people hanging around all day.

And maybe just maybe if they weren't standing there smoking cigarettes or talking on cell phones people might actually believe they needed money.

They work just as hard as bankers and stock speculators at their chosen careers. Don't get the hate for them; many of them are entertaining as well.

by 200 or so bleeding hearts. What happen to caring for the human race lol

-Geaux

Democrats care. They really care.
A reporter stood outside the California Democrat Convention this weekend and watched as over 200 Democrats walked past a homeless man in a wheelchair.
Not one stopped to assist or donate to the homeless man.

Watch 200 Caring Democrats Walk Past – Ignore Homeless Man in Wheelchair on Way to Convention (VIDEO)
Why is this man panhandling during the "Great!" Trump economy?

Recently drove by a guy begging for change on the corner who had his Harley Davidson parked not more than ten feet away. At least hide it behind a building for god's sake.

-Geaux

A reporter stood outside the California Democrat Convention this weekend and watched as over 200 Democrats walked past a homeless man in a wheelchair.

Watch 200 Caring Democrats Walk Past – Ignore Homeless Man in Wheelchair on Way to Convention (VIDEO)
Looks like a setup. We don't know if this guy is really homeless. It reeks of an O'Keefe-style "gotcha" video.

They work just as hard as bankers and stock speculators at their chosen careers. Don't get the hate for them; many of them are entertaining as well.
No hate whatsoever.

I don't give money to stock brokers or bankers either

Recently drove by a guy begging for change on the corner who had his Harley Davidson parked not more than ten feet away. At least hide it behind a building for god's sake.

Admire the entrepreneurship. Few have the drive and moxey any more.

-Geaux

Why is this man panhandling during the "Great!" Trump economy?

Why do Democrats hate poor people and harass tent cities?

-Geaux

Republicans would have screamed at him to get a job and kicked his ass out of there

Forum List

Back