Homeless FL mom with 15 kids

There is a reason it takes two to create a child. It takes two to raise a child. Every single piece of research points to children being better off with a mom and dad. I know that's politically inconvenient but it happens to be true. We are breeding a society with no moral compass and that is becoming very apparent in the way children behave. No single woman can properly raise 15 children on her own. And what does the mom teach the kids - that is is okay to live off other people. That society will provide for them.

What research is this? This is the type of stuff that makes me go wait, what?

I know plenty of people who have two parents but are absolute assholes. Meanwhile, I know people with one parent or two parents of the same gender who are great people. So you may want to reexamine the so called research on that one.

The fact you think it takes two to raise a child is exactly why I asked Boe to reclarify her statement in the first place.

Raising 15 children on one's own is a entirely different matter however.

If the parent is not a physical danger than they are better off with the parents just like CG says.

Think about it for yourself, if you loved your mother even if she was not a good provider wouldnt you want to be able to be with her?

I didn't actually say that but I do happen to believe (and there is lots of research to back it up) that children do best when they have both a father figure and a mother figure. Whether those two people are the biological parents or not does not matter.

Fact is that we cannot accept women producing child after child when they have no means of supporting those children.

Seems a slam dunk that this bitch should be sterilized and the kids permanently removed from her custody. Likely too many/most of these children are such scrub stock that they also should be sterilized as a mercy to both themselves and society as a whole.

See what happens when you live under power lines folks?

If the parent is not a physical danger than they are better off with the parents just like CG says.

Think about it for yourself, if you loved your mother even if she was not a good provider wouldnt you want to be able to be with her?

What about the psychological damage of having a toxic parent who is thorough irresponsible?

Are the kids going to learn how to value education, to develop a work ethic, to develop any sense of responsibility or independence?

Not likely. Their lives are significantly at risk of emulating the train wreck version of their mother's.

That is where the state workers come in.This woman refused to follow the program to keep her kids after she was being helped by the system, Thus they took them away.

They tried to keep the family together because it best for the kids. The lady didnt coopperate with the help she was given to try and keep her family together.

She is now just a vistor in their lives. If they want to see her and she follows the rules its best for the kids if she visits.

No violins from this section - and shame on our system that allows this to go on and on and on.....

Seems a slam dunk that this bitch should be sterilized and the kids permanently removed from her custody. Likely too many/most of these children are such scrub stock that they also should be sterilized as a mercy to both themselves and society as a whole.

nra is a creatin racist.

You mean force them to be sharecroppers or migrant farm workers?

Eeek.

Seems better than adding to the gang problem in the jobless inner city. I suppose that doesn't exist in your little world.

and when farms no longer can handle anymore workers?
With all foreclosed Dept of Ag property on the market, I don't see it happening. Would help with the immigration problem as well. State run farms would be closer scrutinized for illegals.

How about if we deport the illegal migrant workers and have women like this WORK for her entitlements?
Spreading your legs and spitting out babies you have no intention of properly caring for IS nothing more than breeding. Its not racist. Fucking squirrels can do it. But I'm pretty sure mama squirrels feed their young.

And Maggie - I know in NJ there are so many exceptions to benefit limits that it is never enforced.

Many of the couples that "co habitate" without marriage are committing welfare fraud. Watch Judge Judy. Lol

How about if we deport the illegal migrant workers and have women like this WORK for her entitlements?
Spreading your legs and spitting out babies you have no intention of properly caring for IS nothing more than breeding. Its not racist. Fucking squirrels can do it. But I'm pretty sure mama squirrels feed their young.

And Maggie - I know in NJ there are so many exceptions to benefit limits that it is never enforced.

Many of the couples that "co habitate" without marriage are committing welfare fraud. Watch Judge Judy. Lol
Exactly. And a portion of what they make could go back into the system and help relieve taxpayer burden and free that money up for other things. Think about it.

Exactly. And a portion of what they make could go back into the system and help relieve taxpayer burden and free that money up for other things. Think about it.

What portion of the take home from a minimum wage job would you require a single mother with 15 kids to pay to the government?

Seems self defeating to me.

She need not contribute anything to society -e xcept to take care of her own, I'll post a follow up later. She apologized to the judge and was given a 6 bedroom house.

Allie - aren't you in Social Services? Wouldn't you say that "family preservation" is as much a necessity as it is a moral consideration? How many foster homes are available for 15 kids?

News

Ungrateful welfare ho with 15 kids wants mo' money.

Oh and she may be preggers again.

Those kids don't have a chance. And they will breed soon too.

GOT racism????

Fuck you very much by the way for you insane and contemptable view of endangered children.

The state is acting approperately and these kids are now going to have a chance at a decent life.

You on the other hand spew hate on them because ..................well....................because they are brown skinned I guess.

You stupid bitch, no one even mentioned race until you opened your pie hole.

News

the kids have yet to act irresposibly as their mother did. if/when they do it then they can be dealt. pre-emptive stealing of freedoms is fucking retarded

nra is a creatin racist.

YOU live under a powerline, right?......and living under a powerline causes one to draw false conclusions????

Now explain how a post which does not mention race makes me a 'racist', eh

TM thinks anyone who contributes to society is a racist. Unless they are a minority in which case they are permitted to be. Don't try to apply logic to any of her trollish posts.

News

the kids have yet to act irresposibly as their mother did. if/when they do it then they can be dealt. pre-emptive stealing of freedoms is fucking retarded

Ok test them for IQ. Those with an IQ below 85 and their family history are simply not parent material, but rather a huge burden on the community waiting to happen. There is simply no freedom/right to be a burden on others or worse yet to breed offspring who are.

That's the way I feel about drug addicts. Smoke, snort, shoot, whatever... But don't expect anyone else to clean up your messes when you bring unwanted children into the world.

Forum List

Back