"La Reconquista"

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Mexican aliens seek to retake 'stolen' land - Washington Times

"La reconquista, a radical movement calling for Mexico to "reconquer" America's Southwest, has stepped out of the shadows at recent immigration-reform protests nationwide as marchers held signs saying, "Uncle Sam Stole Our Land!" and waved Mexico's flag."

The Mexicans stole it from the Arapahoe, Apache, Yokuts...and we stole it from both.

That's how the world works. It ain't going back.

"La reconquista, a radical movement calling for Mexico to "reconquer" America's Southwest, has stepped out of the shadows at recent immigration-reform protests nationwide as marchers held signs saying, "Uncle Sam Stole Our Land!" and waved Mexico's flag."

The Mexicans stole it from the Arapahoe, Apache, Yokuts...and we stole it from both.

Check out the Plan de San Diego. The Mexicans are started to call for that again too...

Why?

Do you think they'll do a worse job governing?

absolutmexico.jpg

Why?

How's things down Mexico way?

I know I've posted this before but it seems to be something that deserves to be restated. This is exactly what "President" Calderon had in mind during his State of the Nation address waaaay back in 2007.

"We strongly protest the unilateral measures taken by the U.S. Congress and government that have only persecuted and exacerbated the mistreatment of Mexican undocumented workers," he said. "The insensitivity toward those who support the U.S. economy and society has only served as an impetus to reinforce the battle ... for their rights."

He also reached out to the millions of Mexicans living in the United States, many illegally, saying: "Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico."

Taken from the The Washington Post.

And this, the worse president that I can ever recall, thinks this too is a joke also.
He sure seems to think Arizona's problems with illegals is a joke. What an ASS! This president hasn't a clue, he's a class "A" DORK. Why the hell did we let this happen? And 2 MORE Years to go!

Breitbart.tv Arizona Governor Has Serious Video Message for President Obama

I wish many of us could say, 'Adios Amigo', to this inept and clueless leader we have to, then laugh like he is doing with the Arizona issue, when he heads back to ChicagoLand. Mr. Obama must be against STATES RIGHTS and want to invoke OBAMA'S RIGHTS, by intimidation, what a jerk.

Where is JIMMY CARTER when you need him. Maybe Jimmy Carters picture should be on those billboards, "Miss me Yet?":D

And this, the worse president that I can ever recall, thinks this too is a joke also.
He sure seems to think Arizona's problems with illegals is a joke. What an ASS! This president hasn't a clue, he's a class "A" DORK. Why the hell did we let this happen? And 2 MORE Years to go!

I wish many of us could say, 'Adios Amigo', to this inept and clueless leader we have to, then laugh like he is doing with the Arizona issue, when he heads back to ChicagoLand. Mr. Obama must be against STATES RIGHTS and want to invoke OBAMA'S RIGHTS, by intimidation, what a jerk.

Where is JIMMY CARTER when you need him. Maybe Jimmy Carters picture should be on those billboards, "Miss me Yet?":D

What does one expect from a President that during one of his many campaign speeches called our ICE agents Terrorists?

Why?

Have you seen Mexico?

you know....this guy is pretty much right.....

Nativo Lopez, president of the Mexican American Political Association in Los Angeles, one of the march organizers, was infuriated when a reporter asked him about the reconquista.

"I can't believe you're bothering me with questions about this. You're not serious," Mr. Lopez said. "I can't believe you're bothering with such a minuscule, fringe element that has no resonance with this populous."

i know lots of Illegals and "Semi-Illegals"....and American Mexicans.....their basic response is...."Please,give us a break....these guys are like the fringe groups here....no one with any sense believes what they say....or thinks they have even a half-assed chance of this happening".....and a hell of a lot of Mexicans are here....because as they have told me...."would you want to be there,with the shit that is going on there?"....bottom line.....this "reconquista" shit is just rhetoric from just another group seeking attention.....

Last edited:

Nativo Lopez, president of the Mexican American Political Association in Los Angeles, one of the march organizers, was infuriated when a reporter asked him about the reconquista.

"I can't believe you're bothering me with questions about this. You're not serious," Mr. Lopez said. "I can't believe you're bothering with such a minuscule, fringe element that has no resonance with this populous."

i know lots of Illegals and "Semi-Illegals"....and American Mexicans.....their basic response is...."Please,give us a break....these guys are like the fringe groups here....no one with any sense believes what they say....or thinks they have even a half-assed chance of this happening".....and a hell of a lot of Mexicans are here....because as they have told me...."would you want to be there,with the shit that is going on there?"....bottom line.....this "reconquista" shit is just rhetoric from just another group seeking attention.....

I disagree...when an official representative of the Mexican government tells American citizens that this has been Mexico and will be Mexico again, that's not just a fringe element.

Why?

Well think about that. How many Americans are illegally sneaking into Mexico compared to Mexicans illegally sneaking into the USA?

So yeah. As bad as it is here, it is worse there.

I disagree...when an official representative of the Mexican government tells American citizens that this has been Mexico and will be Mexico again, that's not just a fringe element.

Not to mention when the President of Mexico accuses us of racism and worse when we presume to make it more unattractive to be here illegallly or presume to send the illegals home.

Forum List

Back