Homeless FL mom with 15 kids

The result has been family destruction. No wonder we have gangs of boys acting like barbarians plaguing some communities. Boys (and girls) need dads as well as moms - government checks and handouts are a completely inadequate substitute.

So any child who has two moms and two dads is going to turn into a barbarian huh? :eusa_eh:

Most rational people would agree, but until we stop celebrating single motherhood and bashing marriage, it will become the norm.

Whenever one of my students or former students says "Hey Ms. C - I'm havin a baby!' My standard response is always the same, "Congratulations! When did you get married?". They have no clue how saddened and repulsed I get every single time I hear those words.

Approximately 40% of children are born to unwed mothers. Some of them likely have partners, but the vast majority are being raised without real father figures. This is good for neither the children nor society.

Unwed Motherhood Increases Sharply in U.S., Report Shows - washingtonpost.com

You donT get to tell people when to have children.

Its called freedom

people are allowed freedom until it infringes on the rights of others. This women having children is infringing on other's rights by forcing their money to pay for her irresponsibility. we should take her ability to have kids and infringe on our rights again ASAP

I was always under the impression that the Welfare Reform Act of 1996 imposed time limits on the amount of time that individuals can collect welfare and imposed other restrictions on recipients, including the number of children that would be eligible for assistance other than medical care. Welfare to Work still provides grant money to the states, so maybe it's Florida that chooses to continue to pay this woman for each child she pops out?

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...W3BPhl&sig=AHIEtbTo3dlBQHVXaop0ycWkNHrIWfN15Q

Last edited:
And from your same article Boe:

The percentage of babies born to unmarried women in the United States is starting to look more like that in many European countries, the data shows. For example, the proportion of babies born to unmarried women is about 66 percent in Iceland, 55 percent in Sweden, 50 percent in France and 44 percent in the United Kingdom.

In many of those countries, couples are living together instead of getting married, which is also the case in the United States. Previous research indicates that about 40 percent of births to unmarried women occur in households where couples are cohabitating.

And 60% of the unwed mothers do not have a partner, leaving a large number of kids in home situations that are incredibly disadvantageous to their development. A child born to an unwed mother is much more likely to receive a poorer education, and be economically less successful:

The steady growth of childbearing by single women and the general collapse of marriage, especially among the poor, lie at the heart of the mushrooming welfare state. This year, taxpayers will spend over $300 billion providing means-tested welfare aid to single parents. The average single mother receives nearly three dollars in government benefits for each dollar she pays in taxes. These subsidies are funded largely by the heavy taxes paid by higher-income married couples.

America is rapidly becoming a two-caste society, with marriage and education at the dividing line. Children born to married couples with a college education are mostly in the top half of the population; children born to single mothers with high-school degrees or less are mostly in the bottom half.

Understanding Illegitimacy | The Heritage Foundation

In the case of children, there really are Two Americas - one with two parents and one with only a single mom.

GOT racism????

Fuck you very much by the way for you insane and contemptable view of endangered children.

The state is acting approperately and these kids are now going to have a chance at a decent life.

You on the other hand spew hate on them because ..................well....................because they are brown skinned I guess.

it has nothing to do with race retard. its about an irresponsbile women who should be sterilized at a minimum or killed at max

Dear fucking idiot, he is spewing hate on the children who are now in the custody of the state. Hes saying the children are about to BREED!

Do you understand what BREED means ?

Breed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A breed is a group of domestic animals with a homogeneous appearance, behavior, and other characteristics that distinguish it from other animals of the same species. When bred together, animals of the same breed pass on these uniform traits to their offspring, and this ability—known as "breeding true"—is a definitive requirement for a breed. The offspring produced as a result of breeding animals of one breed with other animals of another breed are known as crossbreeds or mixed breeds

your parents did it much to our chagrin!

Its called freedom

Idiot.

Having a child is a responsibility. Parents having children they cannot afford to raise are being IRRESPONSIBLE. It is the height of self-absorption to bring children into the world under such circumstances.

What I said is we should stop enabling such irresponsibility. I have the FREEDOM to not want my hard earned money supporting behavior which HARMS children.

it has nothing to do with race retard. its about an irresponsbile women who should be sterilized at a minimum or killed at max

Dear fucking idiot, he is spewing hate on the children who are now in the custody of the state. Hes saying the children are about to BREED!

Do you understand what BREED means ?

Breed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A breed is a group of domestic animals with a homogeneous appearance, behavior, and other characteristics that distinguish it from other animals of the same species. When bred together, animals of the same breed pass on these uniform traits to their offspring, and this ability—known as "breeding true"—is a definitive requirement for a breed. The offspring produced as a result of breeding animals of one breed with other animals of another breed are known as crossbreeds or mixed breeds

your parents did it much to our chagrin!

TM is engaging in her typical cut and paste tactic of posting things she doesn't understand.

Some words have more than one meaning - a subtlety that eludes her.

News

Ungrateful welfare ho with 15 kids wants mo' money.

Oh and she may be preggers again.

Those kids don't have a chance. And they will breed soon too.

GOT racism????

Fuck you very much by the way for you insane and contemptable view of endangered children.

The state is acting approperately and these kids are now going to have a chance at a decent life.

You on the other hand spew hate on them because ..................well....................because they are brown skinned I guess.

There's that racism card again........how about because she had 15 kids out of wedlock with no means to support them regardless of her race?

Its called freedom

Idiot.

Having a child is a responsibility. Parents having children they cannot afford to raise are being IRRESPONSIBLE. It is the height of self-absorption to bring children into the world under such circumstances.

What I said is we should stop enabling such irresponsibility. I have the FREEDOM to not want my hard earned money supporting behavior which HARMS children.

our posts are very similar. Have to wait to rep you again though :)

The result has been family destruction. No wonder we have gangs of boys acting like barbarians plaguing some communities. Boys (and girls) need dads as well as moms - government checks and handouts are a completely inadequate substitute.

So any child who has two moms and two dads is going to turn into a barbarian huh? :eusa_eh:

Doggie, are your comprehension skills failing today? Cuz that ain't what boedicca said at all.

Everyone should see the movie "Precious." What we need to do is STOP the cycle, because those 15 kids are going to grow up doing the same damned thing. We need to support more independent, community-based educational programs that TEACH people solely reliant on government handouts to fend for themselves. Although too late for the parent (like the subject woman), at least her children should be made to attend alternative educational programs which teach responsibility, parenting, moral values, and of course the basic reading/writing necessary to sustain themselves--because they are NOT getting any of that from their parents nor the inner-city public schools.

I've said over and over again that it does no good to come to a message board and bitch and moan about this problem. SOMEBODY has got to start at Square One and actually DO something about ending the cycle.

Everyone should see the movie "Precious." What we need to do is STOP the cycle, because those 15 kids are going to grow up doing the same damned thing. We need to support more independent, community-based educational programs that TEACH people solely reliant on government handouts to fend for themselves. Although too late for the parent (like the subject woman), at least her children should be made to attend alternative educational programs which teach responsibility, parenting, moral values, and of course the basic reading/writing necessary to sustain themselves--because they are NOT getting any of that from their parents nor the inner-city public schools.

I've said over and over again that it does no good to come to a message board and bitch and moan about this problem. SOMEBODY has got to start at Square One and actually DO something about ending the cycle.

just more money pissed away. we have gotten nowhere with these "educational" dollars..

*Emphasis mine*

Any second now, truthmatters is gonna show up and call you a racist for that remark.

Doggie, are your comprehension skills failing today? Cuz that ain't what boedicca said at all.

I read it.

Could of just said two parents. :eusa_eh:

just more money pissed away. we have gotten nowhere with these "educational" dollars..

I disagree. What I'm suggesting is that such people be FORCED to take advantage of the educational opportunities or risk losing their welfare benefits, the latter part of which is not part of the game but it should be. It's the basic theme of "Precious." The mother wanted Precious to have another kid so she could continue collecting, and fortunately someone outside the system recognized that Precious was not a lost cause at all, given the right opportunity.

You would rather just complain? Not very productive, is it?

Indeed. I said nothing of the kind.

Indeed. I said nothing of the kind.

Perhaps you both need to reread what I said. I threw in a question mark at the end because I was asking whether she had said it. I was giving you (Boe) a chance to reclarify your statement.

I read it.

Could of just said two parents. :eusa_eh:

There is a reason it takes two to create a child. It takes two to raise a child. Every single piece of research points to children being better off with a mom and dad. I know that's politically inconvenient but it happens to be true. We are breeding a society with no moral compass and that is becoming very apparent in the way children behave. No single woman can properly raise 15 children on her own. And what does the mom teach the kids - that is is okay to live off other people. That society will provide for them.

I disagree. What I'm suggesting is that such people be FORCED to take advantage of the educational opportunities or risk losing their welfare benefits, the latter part of which is not part of the game but it should be. It's the basic theme of "Precious." The mother wanted Precious to have another kid so she could continue collecting, and fortunately someone outside the system recognized that Precious was not a lost cause at all, given the right opportunity.

You would rather just complain? Not very productive, is it?

I agree with forcing people on gov programs into learning environments whether its vocational school, finishing ged, community college, etc. education is the only way to save people like this

There is a reason it takes two to create a child. It takes two to raise a child. Every single piece of research points to children being better off with a mom and dad. I know that's politically inconvenient but it happens to be true. We are breeding a society with no moral compass and that is becoming very apparent in the way children behave. No single woman can properly raise 15 children on her own. And what does the mom teach the kids - that is is okay to live off other people. That society will provide for them.

What research is this? This is the type of stuff that makes me go wait, what?

I know plenty of people who have two parents but are absolute assholes. Meanwhile, I know people with one parent or two parents of the same gender who are great people. So you may want to reexamine the so called research on that one.

The fact you think it takes two to raise a child is exactly why I asked Boe to reclarify her statement in the first place.

Raising 15 children on one's own is a entirely different matter however.

Forum List

Back