Homeless FL mom with 15 kids

How about this? They put her and her children on a farm so they can lead productive lives and give back to the community. People helping people. Isn't that a real democracy?

How about this? They put her and her children on a farm so they can lead productive lives and give back to the community. People helping people. Isn't that a real democracy?

what would they do on this farm and seeing how many are too young to legally work and the mom probably has no usefull skills what good would they be on a farm?

Everyone should see the movie "Precious." What we need to do is STOP the cycle, because those 15 kids are going to grow up doing the same damned thing. We need to support more independent, community-based educational programs that TEACH people solely reliant on government handouts to fend for themselves. Although too late for the parent (like the subject woman), at least her children should be made to attend alternative educational programs which teach responsibility, parenting, moral values, and of course the basic reading/writing necessary to sustain themselves--because they are NOT getting any of that from their parents nor the inner-city public schools.

I've said over and over again that it does no good to come to a message board and bitch and moan about this problem. SOMEBODY has got to start at Square One and actually DO something about ending the cycle.

*Emphasis mine*

Any second now, truthmatters is gonna show up and call you a racist for that remark.

Do you understand the connotation of saying BREEDING??????

Do you understrand these children are NO LONGER in the mothers custody?

This guy is saying these children are about to breed even though they are no longer in her custody.

He is beating on the victims ......WHY?

If they were white kids would he be beating on these little victims ?

You mean force them to be sharecroppers or migrant farm workers?

Eeek.

This guy is saying these children are about to breed even though they are no longer in her custody.

the children will be doomed. any of them above 5 will already have been fully ingrainedi nto the handout mentality and being taken in by the state will do nothing to help that

How about we feed and educate them until we find them adopted parents.

Never give up on kids, they can always amaze you.

Everyone should see the movie "Precious." What we need to do is STOP the cycle, because those 15 kids are going to grow up doing the same damned thing. We need to support more independent, community-based educational programs that TEACH people solely reliant on government handouts to fend for themselves. Although too late for the parent (like the subject woman), at least her children should be made to attend alternative educational programs which teach responsibility, parenting, moral values, and of course the basic reading/writing necessary to sustain themselves--because they are NOT getting any of that from their parents nor the inner-city public schools.

I've said over and over again that it does no good to come to a message board and bitch and moan about this problem. SOMEBODY has got to start at Square One and actually DO something about ending the cycle.

just more money pissed away. we have gotten nowhere with these "educational" dollars..

I disagree. What I'm suggesting is that such people be FORCED to take advantage of the educational opportunities or risk losing their welfare benefits, the latter part of which is not part of the game but it should be. It's the basic theme of "Precious." The mother wanted Precious to have another kid so she could continue collecting, and fortunately someone outside the system recognized that Precious was not a lost cause at all, given the right opportunity.

You would rather just complain? Not very productive, is it?

Precious was a movie babe. Not real life. What you don't seem to understand is the more you give people the more they think you owe them. The more they damand of you, and all the "educational dollars" are not helping a thing. All the politicians can think of is "more educational" dollars. I can complain if I choose to cause it's my money and your money that I watch being pissed away with no end in sight. I'd give each American citizen.. and zero illegals a grand total of 2 years public assistance. NO more no less.

TM - we are ALL concerned about the well-being of the kids.

The mother is toxic and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near them, imo.

You mean force them to be sharecroppers or migrant farm workers?

Eeek.

Seems better than adding to the gang problem in the jobless inner city. I suppose that doesn't exist in your little world.

I live in Oakland CA. I'm probably closer to the Gang Problem than most people here on USMB.

There is a reason it takes two to create a child. It takes two to raise a child. Every single piece of research points to children being better off with a mom and dad. I know that's politically inconvenient but it happens to be true. We are breeding a society with no moral compass and that is becoming very apparent in the way children behave. No single woman can properly raise 15 children on her own. And what does the mom teach the kids - that is is okay to live off other people. That society will provide for them.

What research is this? This is the type of stuff that makes me go wait, what?

I know plenty of people who have two parents but are absolute assholes. Meanwhile, I know people with one parent or two parents of the same gender who are great people. So you may want to reexamine the so called research on that one.

The fact you think it takes two to raise a child is exactly why I asked Boe to reclarify her statement in the first place.

Raising 15 children on one's own is a entirely different matter however.

If the parent is not a physical danger than they are better off with the parents just like CG says.

Think about it for yourself, if you loved your mother even if she was not a good provider wouldnt you want to be able to be with her?

How about we feed and educate them until we find them adopted parents.

Never give up on kids, they can always amaze you.

I haven't seen any comment on here where anyone has suggested 'giving up on the kids'. It is the mom that has acted irresponsibly. There needs to be some method to stop people having children without the financial means to support those kids. The most realistic way with women like this one is to say 'one more kid and you lose your entitlements'. If she has another kid, she loses everything - including the children because no one wants them to suffer.

TM - we are ALL concerned about the well-being of the kids.

The mother is toxic and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near them, imo.

or allowed to have them ever again

I dont think she will EVER to be able to meet the the critera to get them back ( shes not a functioning adult). Once they have taken your kids like this you have to REALLY fight hard to get them back out of the system.

She should be allowed to visit them for the sake of the kids not for her sake.

Last edited:
If the parent is not a physical danger than they are better off with the parents just like CG says.

Think about it for yourself, if you loved your mother even if she was not a good provider wouldnt you want to be able to be with her?

What about the psychological damage of having a toxic parent who is thorough irresponsible?

Are the kids going to learn how to value education, to develop a work ethic, to develop any sense of responsibility or independence?

Not likely. Their lives are significantly at risk of emulating the train wreck version of their mother's.

the children will be doomed. any of them above 5 will already have been fully ingrainedi nto the handout mentality and being taken in by the state will do nothing to help that

Looks like hes dooming them to me.

News

Ungrateful welfare ho with 15 kids wants mo' money.

Oh and she may be preggers again.

Those kids don't have a chance. And they will breed soon too.

Seems a slam dunk that this bitch should be sterilized and the kids permanently removed from her custody. Likely too many/most of these children are such scrub stock that they also should be sterilized as a mercy to both themselves and society as a whole.

Forum List

Back