Homeless advocates son kills homelessness man rapes girlfriend

Lord-Humungus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2023

A 15-year-old Pennsylvania boy has been charged with the murder of an itinerant accused of raping his girlfriend, 16, leaving is father who works as a homelessadvocate 'devastated.'

Thomas James Niarhos, of Stowe, was charged with first degree murder following the death of Jeremiah Waylon Hawkins, 39, on Wednesday.

This is just insane and proves you ever really know what someone is capable of. I wonder how this slipped by some people here who love to post stories about people acting out with darker skin tones. If he is found guilty he needs to be removed from the population permanently. Execute him within a year to send a messenger we will not tolerate this behavior from anyone. I wonder if their Will be a medication connection we often see in cases of young people committing this kids of crimes. I can’t imagine how his father feels and what questions he is asking himself about how he raised such a little monster.

This is just insane and proves you ever really know what someone is capable of. I wonder how this slipped by some people here who love to post stories about people acting out with darker skin tones. If he is found guilty he needs to be removed from the population permanently. Execute him within a year to send a messenger we will not tolerate this behavior from anyone. I wonder if their Will be a medication connection we often see in cases of young people committing this kids of crimes. I can’t imagine how his father feels and what questions he is asking himself about how he raised such a little monster.
So you want to execute a kid who killed the man who he was told raped his girlfriend?

The alleged rape occurred in July. Hardly a spur of the moment crime of passion thing. This is just straight up murder.

And he reported it to the police then and they didn't do anything. It may be "straight up murder" but does not seem to rise to a capital offense

And he reported it to the police then and they didn't do anything. It may be "straight up murder" but does not seem to rise to a capital offense
That's pretty much the very definition of a capital offense. That's up to Pennsylvania, not me.

What areyou saying!!! You DO think you know what someone is capable of. Most would kill someone who raped a loved one.
That inclused YOU BUDDY

Forum List

Back