White Man Who Killed 8-Year-Old Black Boy While Randomly Shooting Cars Says He’s The Victim

Are you equally upset about black kids who are randomly killed by other black people like the young girl who is my avatar?
He's probably not, nor should he be.

If a gang of Black criminals starts murdering whites, wouldn't you have a different reaction to it, than you would to reports of white criminals killing whites? Of course you would. And you would be right to have a different reaction, because it would be symptomatic, possibly, of a much worse situation. Most murders are intra-racial, Black, white, and Hispanic. They're caused by the usual motives: "You lookin' at my woman?" etc.

But murders across the racial line may indicate a much deeper and more dangerous situation. One that you can't escape by just avoiding bad company.

Plus: we have to recall history. Inter-racial murders, and acts of inter-racial violence in general, until a few decades ago, were overwhelmingly one-way, white to Black.

Where I grew up, in the American South, whites might murder Blacks, get acquitted by a jury (assuming the case even came to trial), and then go off for a friendly drink with the jurors.

Jews haven't forgotten the Holocaust and Blacks aren't going to forget what happened to them.

Yes, things have changed, dramatically. Yes, it's Leftist demagogues of all colors who exploit racial problems today. Yes, the main solution for Black problems relies on cracking the "we're victims" mentality, especially of the Black underclass, and to get these young people to start "acting white" with respect to educational achievement. Be like the Jews, be like the Vietnamese and Chinese immigrants. Beat whitey at his own game.

But let's not pretend that what happened in the past did not happen, or could not happen again.

He's probably not, nor should he be.

If a gang of Black criminals starts murdering whites, wouldn't you have a different reaction to it, than you would to reports of white criminals killing whites? Of course you would. And you would be right to have a different reaction, because it would be symptomatic, possibly, of a much worse situation. Most murders are intra-racial, Black, white, and Hispanic. They're caused by the usual motives: "You lookin' at my woman?" etc.

But murders across the racial line may indicate a much deeper and more dangerous situation. One that you can't escape by just avoiding bad company.

Plus: we have to recall history. Inter-racial murders, and acts of inter-racial violence in general, until a few decades ago, were overwhelmingly one-way, white to Black.

Where I grew up, in the American South, whites might murder Blacks, get acquitted by a jury (assuming the case even came to trial), and then go off for a friendly drink with the jurors.

Jews haven't forgotten the Holocaust and Blacks aren't going to forget what happened to them.

Yes, things have changed, dramatically. Yes, it's Leftist demagogues of all colors who exploit racial problems today. Yes, the main solution for Black problems relies on cracking the "we're victims" mentality, especially of the Black underclass, and to get these young people to start "acting white" with respect to educational achievement. Be like the Jews, be like the Vietnamese and Chinese immigrants. Beat whitey at his own game.

But let's not pretend that what happened in the past did not happen, or could not happen again.
Leftists aren't exploiting anything. Whites really need to quit trying to diagnose what the problems are for blacks and deal with their own. There is no victim mentality in black people. White racism is real and it impacts blacks today. There are more blacks going to college or getting other post-secondary education than ever before. Jews are mostly white and have benefited because of it, Vietnamese and Chinese are not examples of Asian prosperity, Indians are. And much of that is due to the H1B Visa program. What needs to happen is for whites to stop doing stuff like this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Then telling blacks who talk about how this happens how they have a victim mentality. This is a recenttly retired white man who denied black employment for more than 20 years. Hge is not the only one doing this and this is not limited to employment. Whites keep telling us how things have changed but many whites have never thought racism was a serious problem. 85 percent of whites are killed by other white but people in here want to pretend whites are perfect. And then they want tell us to forget, but everybody else can remember. Working-class whites can whine all day, but nobody tells them they are victims. Instead, white politicians make sure to create legislation to help them.

Marathon Mike is a racist prick who tried using the death of a child to preach his bs about blacks. Meanwhiile he ignores whites like Mutaugh who kills his own family.

John Lewis saw the worst of segregation, a man who got his skull busted so that I can do the things I can today. Lewis will go down in history as one of the greatest Americans of all time. His sacrifice made it so blacks can vote, enter more colleges, and have an improved quality of life. By every measure, this was a successful man. But until his last breath, Lewis told us that there is still work to do regardless of the improvements we have seen. If John Lewis, a man who saw the harsh reality of the past can say that, no one else can tell us how much things have really changed.

Another American hero, Colin Powell, a black republican, was a pioneer in the military. He reached the top of his profession and ascended to one of the highest offices in our land. Powell, who also suffered the indignities of Jim Crow as a young serviceman, went to his final days telling America that we still have much to do regarding the issues surrounding race. If both these men who saw the worst of American Apartheid can say that in the twenty-first century, we have come a long way relative to race, but we still have a long way to go, that’s the undisputed truth.

An 8-year-old Black boy from Portsmouth, New Hampshire was shot and killed in Florence County, South Carolina on May 28, by a white man who was randomly shooting at cars driving by his house.

The boy, who police identified as Quarius Dunham, was vacationing with his family in South Carolina when Charles Montgomery Allen shot the child and his father as they passed by in their vehicle.

According to coroner reports, Dunham was shot in the neck and died the following day from his injuries. His father, who was shot in the leg, survived and is expected to make a full recovery.

Allen was arrested and charged with one count of murder, nine counts of attempted murder, discharging a firearm into an occupied vehicle, and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime.

Police say Allen shot at and hit multiple cars that passed by his home on Old River Road in Florence. Local law enforcement told ABC 15 News that they were familiar with Allen and that he had a history with Police.

How wonder how racist like Horseshitting missed this story.

Oh that's right she only post crimes that are committed by someone black.
He was shooting at random cars

Could of been a White kid

aggsgsgsgsgsh.jpg

Forum List

Back