White Man Who Killed 8-Year-Old Black Boy While Randomly Shooting Cars Says He’s The Victim

Is someone going to employers asking them if they are hiring black folks because of AA.
Why does Molly keep talking about AA when white women like her have benefited the most?

And no employer can tell workers that they hired somebody because of ANYTHIING..

So all these stories about employers saying they had to hire blacks because of AA are lies.

Anything that gives preference to one race over the other is racism!
But white women get the most preference. And since whites gave themselves preference for a minimum of 188 years by written law, something had tto be done to create opportunity for those whites denied. Crying about how racial preferences is racism when whites are still giving themselves racial preferences is disingenuous.

Why does Molly keep talking about AA when white women like her have benefited the most?

And no employer can tell workers that they hired somebody because of ANYTHIING..

So all these stories about employers saying they had to hire blacks because of AA are lies.
Idiot. I never mentioned black people and AA. What do you mean white women like me? You apparently are a sexist asshole who thinks no women work on their own merit, skills, intelligence.

You know it as well as I do, it's just an excuse when they don't get the job.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Idiot. I never mentioned black people and AA. What do you mean white women like me? You apparently are a sexist asshole who thinks no women work on their own merit, skills, intelligence.
Isn't that what most right wing, conservative republicans think about black folks? Just read the thread and you hear all the time.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Isn't that what most right wing, conservative republicans think about black folks? Just read the thread and you hear all the time.
Molly, Lisa, MaryL, FJB and other right wing women all have run their mouths about AA. Molly still repeats that stupidity about AA as if AA is gift to unqualified people. She now wants to play the female card after she's been arguing her whiteness as a badge of superiority. She's argued how terrible AA is because in her ignorant "mind" only blacks are being given something only because we are brown. But when shown that white women like her have gained the most, a brother gotta be a sexist. LOL! This is what happens when people like Molly are faced with the truth.

Molly, Lisa, MaryL, FJB and other right wing women all have run their mouths about AA. Molly still repeats that stupidity about AA as if AA is gift to unqualified people. She now wants to play the female card after she's been arguing her whiteness as a badge of superiority. She's argued how terrible AA is because in her ignorant "mind" only blacks are being given something only because we are brown. But when shown that white women like her have gained the most, a brother gotta be a sexist. LOL! This is what happens when people like Molly are faced with the truth.
Have you ever actually thought before you post? Apparently not. Where have I EVER mentioned blacks and AA? Where do I show any form of white superiority? You are beneath the lowest form of intelligence. What truth am I denying? WTF female card have I played? Where have I ever complained about being refused for anything? If you had more than a sliver of a brain you might be able to have people believe you. Anyone who does agree with your posts about me is as low a form of excrement as you.

I NEVER said blacks were given anything because of their skin color? Your posts prove you are a big black racist. You constantly LIE. When I ask for you to show me where I have said negative things about blacks you can’t, because I haven’t.

I know Molly, you conservative, right wing, racist hate it when black folks come together. You would much rather see us gunning each other down in the streets.
Calling me a racist is a huge lie. You and IM2 have never shown where I have said anything about blacks and AA. When did I mention anything about you gunning each other down? You two have lost your fucking minds.

Forum List

Back