Home invasion caught on camera...knife armed invaders try to get to 2 women in closet...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
yes.....these women and their children are lucky.....they managed to call the police.....but if they hadn't....and these guys had gotten through the closet door........?

Home Invasion Caught On Security Cameras People In Area See Spike In Crime And Are Beginning To Arm Themselves Concealed Nation

A pair of home intruders were caught on multiple security cameras going through the home while carrying large knives. As they make their way upstairs, they hear people in a closet. Those people, two women and a child, were hiding from the intruders while on the phone with police.

The thugs go on the attack and begin to try and kick the door down. What must have been an extremely terrifying time for the women and child, the thugs only left when they realized that police were on the way.

Nothing was stolen from the home, and no one was injured.

This particular home had their cameras installed after their first home invasion.

Notice...this wasn't the first invasion of this home......and again....the women were unarmed...the attackers had knives..........and were very eager to get to the women.......

yes.....these women and their children are lucky.....they managed to call the police.....but if they hadn't....and these guys had gotten through the closet door........?

Home Invasion Caught On Security Cameras People In Area See Spike In Crime And Are Beginning To Arm Themselves Concealed Nation

A pair of home intruders were caught on multiple security cameras going through the home while carrying large knives. As they make their way upstairs, they hear people in a closet. Those people, two women and a child, were hiding from the intruders while on the phone with police.

The thugs go on the attack and begin to try and kick the door down. What must have been an extremely terrifying time for the women and child, the thugs only left when they realized that police were on the way.

This particular home had their cameras installed after their first home invasion.

Notice...this wasn't the first invasion of this home......and again....the women were unarmed...the attackers had knives..........and were very eager to get to the women.......

Looks like they left a door open. Never seen a closet door that hard to kick in... There is little real info provided, be nice to hear the real story from a non gun site.

Looks like they left a door open. Never seen a closet door that hard to kick in... There is little real info provided, be nice to hear the real story from a non gun site.

When one of the other gun sites links to the news story I'll post that link....

I managed to find it on some other sites. Looks pretty legit. Strangely I didn't see any real inconsistencies with this one. These people need a german shepherd. These types of problems with disappear. No shooting necessary.

I managed to find it on some other sites. Looks pretty legit. Strangely I didn't see any real inconsistencies with this one. These people need a german shepherd. These types of problems with disappear. No shooting necessary.

Yes...the German Shephard can warn them so they can un holster their pistol and be ready for the 3rd home invasion..........

Yes...the German Shephard can warn them so they can un holster their pistol and be ready for the 3rd home invasion..........

There won't be any invasions if there is a German Shepherd. Trust me on that.

Not true.....I saw a female burglar...said male burglars were afraid of dogs but she wasn't.....

Not true.....I saw a female burglar...said male burglars were afraid of dogs but she wasn't.....

Yes it is true. Those two bastards would not be going into a house with a German Shepherd.

I've been in the home alarm business for years (ADT) and I would tell you that most home-invasions end in homicides. Camera systems only protect you if you're looking at your monitor or smart phone screen. Bottom line? Get a good MONITORED perimeter defense with yard signs and window stickers. And get a "beware of dog" sign if you can't afford the real thing. Most dogs won't attack a prowler when you're not home.

I've been in the home alarm business for years (ADT) and I would tell you that most home-invasions end in homicides. Camera systems only protect you if you're looking at your monitor or smart phone screen. Bottom line? Get a good MONITORED perimeter defense with yard signs and window stickers. And get a "beware of dog" sign if you can't afford the real thing. Most dogs won't attack a prowler when you're not home.

Like to see a stat that most home invasions end in a homicide. Think we'd have a lot more homicides if that were the case.

Like to see a stat that most home invasions end in a homicide. Think we'd have a lot more homicides if that were the case.

I don't have the most current figures and consider the definition of a home-invasion....if there are people present in the home, it's a home-invasion...otherwise it's a burglary. I've seen the aftermath....everything from blood-spatter to shot dogs. Also most home-invasions involve crews who hit two doors at once....people inside start to panic and the invaders start shooting.

I don't have the most current figures and consider the definition of a home-invasion....if there are people present in the home, it's a home-invasion...otherwise it's a burglary. I've seen the aftermath....everything from blood-spatter to shot dogs. Also most home-invasions involve crews who hit two doors at once....people inside start to panic and the invaders start shooting.

Eh I think your claim is exaggerated.

An estimated 3.7 million household
burglaries occurred each year on
average from 2003 to 2007. In about
28% of these burglaries, a household member
was present during the burglary. In 7% of all
household burglaries, a household member
experienced some form of violent victimization.
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/vdhb.pdf

So 28% of 3.7 million are home invasions. And only 7% of those experience violent victimization. So that leaves a pretty small percent to be homicides. Claiming most is a great exaggeration.

So 28% of 3.7 million are home invasions. And only 7% of those experience violent victimization. So that leaves a pretty small percent to be homicides. Claiming most is a great exaggeration.

Yeah well, I started in the business in 2005 and don't give a flying fuck what you think is an "exaggeration". I've seen the aftermath and am referring to much newer information than 04-07.

Yeah well, I started in the business in 2005 and don't give a flying fuck what you think is an "exaggeration". I've seen the aftermath and am referring to much newer information than 04-07.

Crime is down a lot from 2007. I do like your suggestions btw. Just think you are greatly exaggerating home invasions and homicides.

I think security technology is one of the biggest reasons crime is down.

My neighbor had cancer. Chemo made her weak so she got a glock and wore it in a holster on her hip around the house. Five hispanic "gardeners" invaded her home. Two through the front door, three through the back door. She met them blasting away. Bullets and bodies went flying. Only two got away to be caught a few blocks away.

Forum List

Back