Holy toledo category!!Mother, 24, 'put her 2 sons, aged 1 and 2, in the oven and burned them alive

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I cannot wrap my brain around this. This is one of those crimes where you pray drugs were involved because no one in their right mind could do this. RIP poor babies.
Mother, 24, 'put her two sons, aged one and two, in the oven and burned them alive after she was forced to quit her job because she couldn't find a babysitter'
  • Lamora Williams, 24, from Atlanta, Georgia, Keyante Penn, two, and Ja'karter Penn, one in the oven at some point on Friday
  • According to the Atlanta police, the one and two-year-old boys 'received burn marks on their bodies
  • The stove was taken from the scene for additional investigation and an official autopsy is still being conducted
  • Fulton County jail officials say Williams waived her first appearance in court on Monday for felony murder charges
  • Williams video chatted her boys' father, Jameel Penn, and showed that something was off at her home

Read more: Atlanta mother accused of fatally burning two kids in oven | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yet another fatherless household. This is the diversity the left celebrates.

She is black then. I figured, with names like what she gave those two kids. I didn't click the link. Just reading about it makes me nauseous for those two little kids suffering such a horrible death.

Yeah I read about this earlier. Very sad. It's like there is nothing but sad news! Then in the same news feed:

Man beats a 17 month old toddler so badly he goes to the hospital and while the mother is watching the toddler die, the guy is pawning her stuff.

Fla. Man Allegedly Beat Girlfriend's Toddler — Then Pawned Her Belongings While She Was at the Hospital with Dying Son

Then there was an article about a little girl that died after a 325 adult SAT ON HER as punishment.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/16/girl-dies-after-325-pound-adult-sat-on-her-as-punishment/

Makes you lose faith in humanity.

Boy oh boy. I'm going to go look for a happy puppy story. I can't imagine the poor dad on video chat seeing his babies lifeless. Beautiful babies. My oh my.

Yeah except that has nothing to do with it. She killed the kids as revenge against the father. She took pictures after killing them and sent them to him...
So...she killed the kids as revenge towards the father of the kids, who wasn't around to raise them, and left this woman he impregnated twice without marrying all alone, while refusing to raise, support, or provide for his kids and their mother in any way shape or form. Thank you for proving my point!

The father should have known better than to impregnate a nutbar. Plus, she had 2 other children as well, that were not hurt. 4 kids. Nutty. Raising them alone. And probably the other two had different dads.

Yes. Death Penalty. By oven.

Yeah except that has nothing to do with it. She killed the kids as revenge against the father. She took pictures after killing them and sent them to him...
So...she killed the kids as revenge towards the father of the kids, who wasn't around to raise them, and left this woman he impregnated twice without marrying all alone, while refusing to raise, support, or provide for his kids and their mother in any way shape or form. Thank you for proving my point!

You have no idea what the rest of the situation is. Now you are just taking your bullshit opinion and throwing it at the wall to see if anything sticks. She could have left him. Who knows? Who says he wasn't providing for his kids? Who says he wasn't paying support? I don't see any of that in the article can you point it out for me?

All I see is a crazy fucking evil person that lost their marbles and killed tow kids.

I was a single dad with custody for over nine years. My daughter was only two at the start of it. I know the stress, worries, pressures and breaking points better than I ever wanted to. I can't call this woman "trash." I want to. But I can't.

My heart breaks for the kids most but for the mom as well. Assuming of course that she had no history of abusing or hurting those kids. If she did that, I would have little sympathy for her at all.

I was a single dad with custody for over nine years. My daughter was only two at the start of it. I know the stress, worries, pressures and breaking points better than I ever wanted to. I can't call this woman "trash." I want to. But I can't.

My heart breaks for the kids most but for the mom as well. Assuming of course that she had no history of abusing or hurting those kids. If she did that, I would have little sympathy for her at all.
. Any sympathy for a killer is unexceptable, and especially killers that kill innocent little children. No excuse what so ever can be made for her now. She should get the death penalty, and not the liberal version where she would sit on death row for years afterwards.

I cannot wrap my brain around this. This is one of those crimes where you pray drugs were involved because no one in their right mind could do this. RIP poor babies.
Mother, 24, 'put her two sons, aged one and two, in the oven and burned them alive after she was forced to quit her job because she couldn't find a babysitter'
  • Lamora Williams, 24, from Atlanta, Georgia, Keyante Penn, two, and Ja'karter Penn, one in the oven at some point on Friday
  • According to the Atlanta police, the one and two-year-old boys 'received burn marks on their bodies
  • The stove was taken from the scene for additional investigation and an official autopsy is still being conducted
  • Fulton County jail officials say Williams waived her first appearance in court on Monday for felony murder charges
  • Williams video chatted her boys' father, Jameel Penn, and showed that something was off at her home

Read more: Atlanta mother accused of fatally burning two kids in oven | Daily Mail Online
Did she tenderize them first?

. Any sympathy for a killer is unexceptable, and especially killers that kill innocent little children. No excuse what so ever can be made for her now. She should get the death penalty, and not the liberal version where she would sit on death row for years afterwards.

Its weird. I wouldn't call it sympathy that I have for her. Though I do see how you can get that from my post. It's more of a mixed feeling of empathy (because I have seriously been just about that stressed) and a sickening feeling about how sad it is that someone was not there for her AND for the kids when they needed it most.

I dunno. Maybe I'm projecting. If she killed those kids to send a message to their father out of spite? Revenge? well.... I have no mercy (or empathy) for her in that case at all.

Another person with mental problems the right want to lock up or kill AFTER the event, and didn't want to deal with BEFORE the event.

Mac-2charts.png

Any surprises that Georgia spends a lot less on mental health care than other states?

If she had murdered them just before giving birth, every liberal here would be defending her for exercising her "right to choose".

Forum List

Back