Holy toledo category!!Mother, 24, 'put her 2 sons, aged 1 and 2, in the oven and burned them alive

Related pondering - does anyone else feel like there is a difference in the so-called 'maternal instinct' or 'value' of a child's life between someone who purposefully has a child and someone who has a child for "other" reasons (to try to trap a man, for welfare, for child support "revenge," on accident? It's a lot of why I'm pro-choice; you cannot force a parent(s) who don't want a kid to love and care for that kid.

I cannot wrap my brain around this. This is one of those crimes where you pray drugs were involved because no one in their right mind could do this. RIP poor babies.
Mother, 24, 'put her two sons, aged one and two, in the oven and burned them alive after she was forced to quit her job because she couldn't find a babysitter'
  • Lamora Williams, 24, from Atlanta, Georgia, Keyante Penn, two, and Ja'karter Penn, one in the oven at some point on Friday
  • According to the Atlanta police, the one and two-year-old boys 'received burn marks on their bodies
  • The stove was taken from the scene for additional investigation and an official autopsy is still being conducted
  • Fulton County jail officials say Williams waived her first appearance in court on Monday for felony murder charges
  • Williams video chatted her boys' father, Jameel Penn, and showed that something was off at her home

Read more: Atlanta mother accused of fatally burning two kids in oven | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Another person with mental problems the right want to lock up or kill AFTER the event, and didn't want to deal with BEFORE the event.
In my opinion, its better late than never and if this lady had never been an issue before, how could anyone have known that something was coming where she is concerned? To me, that is the sad thing about people. If they have never done certain things before, you don't know what it is that they are capable of doing until after they have already gone and done it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This woman is obviously mentally deranged. Perhaps aggravated by drug use. She had three children. Three. Count them. This is not someone who can be helped by pro choice concepts.

I cannot wrap my brain around this. This is one of those crimes where you pray drugs were involved because no one in their right mind could do this. RIP poor babies.
Mother, 24, 'put her two sons, aged one and two, in the oven and burned them alive after she was forced to quit her job because she couldn't find a babysitter'
  • Lamora Williams, 24, from Atlanta, Georgia, Keyante Penn, two, and Ja'karter Penn, one in the oven at some point on Friday
  • According to the Atlanta police, the one and two-year-old boys 'received burn marks on their bodies
  • The stove was taken from the scene for additional investigation and an official autopsy is still being conducted
  • Fulton County jail officials say Williams waived her first appearance in court on Monday for felony murder charges
  • Williams video chatted her boys' father, Jameel Penn, and showed that something was off at her home

Read more: Atlanta mother accused of fatally burning two kids in oven | Daily Mail Online

Another person with mental problems the right want to lock up or kill AFTER the event, and didn't want to deal with BEFORE the event.
. Now you on the left argued that in the case of Paddock, that sometimes the mental problems aren't known till after the fact, but you claim here that the right should have seen this coming ?? Well no one saw what she did coming, and regardless she must or should pay the price for her actions now. She's proven to be a deadly mental case, and because of this the death penalty would be appropriate, and especially when she went after the most vulnerable in society (her children), for whom they had trust in her as their mother.

I think we need to outlaw ovens.
. Quit crying... LOL.

Related pondering - does anyone else feel like there is a difference in the so-called 'maternal instinct' or 'value' of a child's life between someone who purposefully has a child and someone who has a child for "other" reasons (to try to trap a man, for welfare, for child support "revenge," on accident? It's a lot of why I'm pro-choice; you cannot force a parent(s) who don't want a kid to love and care for that kid.
So just humainly kill the child like an animal eh ? To hell with adoption ?? If their weren't so many selfish people in America adoption would work better. However, there has got to be more responsible citizens who have some sort of moral compass that tells them to take the nessesary precautions in order to not just allow themselves to get pregnant to begin with.

From what I've read about it it sounds as if she did have help from the father as well as another father's side of the family, but it wasn't enough. Her family has said that she had unchecked mental problems so it sounds like she finally snapped under the pressure. Nobody should have four kids when they're only 24 years old.

I had read that the father hadn't seen his kids in about a month, and that's about the time she quit her job. I wonder if that's what sent her downward spiral into a nosedive.

Since your a woman and I am a guy, (you privy to girl talk and all) you really think other women think that?

A lady kills her two young kids by cooking them alive in the oven...

And we get people saying they can't be mad at her because raising kids is hard,

People arguing if Blacks or Whites commit more heinous crimes,

People making it political saying that liberals are hypocrites because they accept abortions (like this is remotely the same),

And finally those that think it is ok because of mental illness.

:cuckoo:
Nothing surprises me regarding what the posters on this board are willing to defend anymore.

In my opinion, its better late than never and if this lady had never been an issue before, how could anyone have known that something was coming where she is concerned? To me, that is the sad thing about people. If they have never done certain things before, you don't know what it is that they are capable of doing until after they have already gone and done it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sure, but we don't know, had there been help for her in the first place, whether she'd have actually gone and sought such help.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sure, but we don't know, had there been help for her in the first place, whether she'd have actually gone and sought such help.

Her family has said that they sought help for her when she was younger, but the state wouldn't diagnosis her with anything even though the schools said there was something wrong.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Her family has said that they sought help for her when she was younger, but the state wouldn't diagnosis her with anything even though the schools said there was something wrong.

And that's just typical of "dealing with problems" in redneck country.

It's all about dealing with it yourself, and if you fail, well you can help us go for the Guinness Book of Records record for the most prisoners in one prison system in the world.

A lady kills her two young kids by cooking them alive in the oven...

And we get people saying they can't be mad at her because raising kids is hard,

People arguing if Blacks or Whites commit more heinous crimes,

People making it political saying that liberals are hypocrites because they accept abortions (like this is remotely the same),

And finally those that think it is ok because of mental illness.

:cuckoo:

Who said "we can't be mad at her because raising kids is hard?"

Mandatory sterilization for low IQ individuals. And democrats celebrate the fact these dangerous creatures vote. Ugly, inbred low IQ individuals have no right to procreate. Sorry!

Since your a woman and I am a guy, (you privy to girl talk and all) you really think other women think that?

Presume you mean the 'trying to trap a man' / 'child support revenge' thing here.

Think that? No, I /know/ that. it typically happens in the high school to somewhere around 25 range from my experience. I've talked to a number of them in the 'aftermath' - after the guy decides they're a bitch and leaves them, then they realize they're on their own with a kid now. Treat the kid like shit too. I used to think it was just 'my friends' that were shit bag bitches, then I started talking to men about it and got an earful of horror stories... I think I personally know 5 women who made that mistake, been to court dealing with my husband's bitch (taking custody of their son because she was abusing him,) and I've heard from at least five guys who claim this was done to them.

I mean back in the day, before "third wave feminism" and "hate Christianity" - this tactic worked for women, get knocked up, dad's gotta marry you - my husbands parents did that, my uncle, my maternal grandparents... It's not a thing anymore though, today its all about disposable relationships - and kids unfortunately...

Although granted it's not usually as horrifying as this OP; this woman's sick obviously. Though I'm willing to bet this is case of "accidentally on purpose" got pregnant; kids are 2 and 1, dad's a gang-banger/druggy/player type and was just looking for some ass, she wanted more. Report is that he was already helping - I suspect from his expression that he loved the kids, hated the girl, bet he paid some child support - probably wasn't much because he looks like a chronic drug addict in that video (but then again, he's clearly been bawling so the puffy dead eyes could be emotional overload... I'd go straight up psycho if someone had killed my baby's, and in such a horrific way... I'm already in the "mental illness doghouse" because of my syn [crossed senses so I don't "feel" emotions like everyone else], I'd be in a padded room for the rest of my life when I got done with them.) Anyway, back on the train of thought here, my husband's bitch stalked him for 20 years, left his son in daycare for weeks on end, and refused to let Dad have any part in son's life - son wasn't allowed to have "step-brothers," wasn't allowed to see Dad's family, wasn't allowed to call me "step-mom" - fucking psycho bitch overload - in court, to the judges face, and shit psycho...

Last edited:
So just humainly kill the child like an animal eh ? To hell with adoption ?? If their weren't so many selfish people in America adoption would work better. However, there has got to be more responsible citizens who have some sort of moral compass that tells them to take the nessesary precautions in order to not just allow themselves to get pregnant to begin with.

I actually agree with you, people lack a moral compass these days. I think it's one of the "great" things the general hatred of religion has brought to us. I wish people took responsibility for their actions, and did the "right thing" with the consequences - but they don't. Like I'd said earlier, today it's all about disposable relationships... and yea, kids unfortunately.

I get flack from my Christian friends, and I totally get where they are coming from - even sans religious argument. However, I look at the long term (in all things really,) and honestly, we all know these "unwanted" kids aren't likely to get adopted, if they even get put up for adoption - the maternal instinct is a bit cruel in this regard, while the mom is carrying the baby they get attached and then the time comes and they back out - and their too damn stupid to give up after they realize they've just ruined their life; too young, too poor, not ready. And what does the kid get from these types? Irresponsible, selfish mothers, usually with no father and no future. Generational failure, poverty, etc. And horrible role models. (Yea, not every time, but often, too often...) What should we do, cross our fingers and hope the law catches these types /before/ they emotionally wreck the kid? Hope and pray that "someone" calls in about the way they're slapping the kid around?

If a woman's willing to kill her baby before it's even born, then they don't want it and society cannot force them to want it, can't force them to raise them right, to teach them values, to teach them to care about and respect the value of life. It's why we have all these gang-bangers and dead-beat dads, IMO - they were not raised by good families, by good parents, with moral ethics and standards. They probably raised themselves, like animals... Feral children who become feral adults who end up in jail most of the time; stealing, beating people up, killing people, drugs, rape, you name it - check their parents, 9 out of 10 they're shit bags. Why would I wish that future on an innocent kid? So yea... pro choice.

Forum List

Back