Holy Smokes! Matt Drudge is Gay???

The only people you tards are fooling are yourselves.

Blacks and gays and Muslims and Mexicans all know which side of the political spectrum harbors the vast majority of hardcore bigots.

They all know which party hates them.

Thanks for once again demonstrating your willful stupidity, retards.

I look forward to the next topic about gay marriage and seeing you correcting the "liberals" who want bakery owners to be able to exclude gays. I look forward to the next topic where "liberals" are calling gays pedophiles and seeing you combat that bullshit.

When "liberals" call gays perverse and abnormal and all that other good stuff, I look forward to seeing you clamp your hands over your eyes.

Why does that one baker have to lose his constitutional rights?
Why can't Gay's open their own bakeries?
That way no one loses their constitutional rights.
Well looky here a conservative advocating for straight bakeries. Literally just a few posts after a bunch of other cons were saying such a thing doesn't exist. :laugh:

"You can have a civil union, just don't call it marriage."

"Open your own bakeries".

It's that old "separate but equal" shit all over again.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Same right wingers.

So says the progressive/liberal that advocates policies that enslave minorities in generational poverty... you have zero credibility. Yep, same shit, same left wingers..

Policies that enslave minorities in generational poverty is a statement dreamed up by someone on the right. An opinion only..

Gee.. better tell these folks that....

Understanding the Nature of Poverty

:blowup:

The only people you tards are fooling are yourselves.

Blacks and gays and Muslims and Mexicans all know which side of the political spectrum harbors the hardcore bigots.

They know which party hates them.

Careful.. you're teetering on the brink of a truthmatters moment...

:lol:

WHY SHOULD THEY HAVE TO!?!?!

Because of segregationist right wingers, that's why.

Wrong, read you history about who segregated. You can't whitewash history.

Read the history but ignore the now

I see libs segregating minorities, race, ethnicity every day. It just not physical enslavement anymore. Libs

It was right wingers who segregated.

Always have, always will.

Wrong answer. Libs created jim crow.

That's who G and his fellow pregressivetards are... one baker does something and they ascribe it to the whole conservative movement.

Nope. I do not ascribe the bigots to the entire conservative movement. After all, I am a conservative with a libertarian streak.

It is precisely because I detest the fact our party has been infected with bigots that I fight so hard against you. I want you OUT of my party and my conservative cause.

You're a far left zealot G.... stop lying.

One Bakery and his rights in his religious beliefs is not all and everyone. You label it as all when it is not true.
Conservatives are just a diversified in their ideology as Liberals are.

The "not all" defense used to ignore the majority...nice. This is like saying not all flies like to eat shit...true...but uh...the odds are slim

Do you realize that the majority of Americans are for Gay rights?
But you don't want to accept that.

I'm still trying to figure out what rights are being denied to people simply because they are homosexual...

Inheritance tax is one and being denied hospital rights to be with their partner is another.

Uhm.. what? Inheritance tax rights?

Jesus... beyond delusional.

So you didnt really want to know what rights were being denied you just asked for no reason because you dont care either way.

Shocker!

Conservatives enslaved. They just switched parties. Quit listening to blogs. Taking a history class at your local community college is my recommendation for you.

Nope, libs created jim crow. You may be able to whitewash your trash to your voter base but not everyone.

The "not all" defense used to ignore the majority...nice. This is like saying not all flies like to eat shit...true...but uh...the odds are slim

I'm still trying to figure out what rights are being denied to people simply because they are homosexual...

Inheritance tax is one and being denied hospital rights to be with their partner is another.

So you didnt really want to know what rights were being denied you just asked for no reason because you dont care either way.

Shocker!

I asked the question.. and got a bullshit answer. Inheritance tax rights? That's fucking beyond retarded. Can you lefties ever come up with a simple, cogent response to anything?

Shocker!

I asked the question.. and got a bullshit answer. Inheritance tax rights? That's fucking beyond retarded. Can you lefties ever come up with a simple, cogent response to anything?

That was a response. I think you believe that if you call it names it goes away.

You asked and you got the answer...the problem is that you didnt care about the answer when you asked it.

One Bakery and his rights in his religious beliefs is not all and everyone. You label it as all when it is not true.
Conservatives are just a diversified in their ideology as Liberals are.

Bethlehem woman who married same sex partner sues over inheritance tax - tribunedigital-mcall
Surviving spouse of same-sex couple fights inheritance tax
Bethlehem widow says forcing her to pay $11,000 levy violates her constitutional rights.

US Supreme Court makes landmark ruling in favour of gay marriage - Telegraph
US Supreme Court makes landmark ruling in favour of gay marriage
The US Supreme Court delivered a major victory for gay rights today with a landmark ruling to give married same-sex couples the same benefits as their straight counterparts.

You're a far left zealot G.... stop lying.

To a nazi wannabe like you, everyone looks like a left winger.

No, just the leftwing nutters like yourself... I'd respect you more if you were just honest about it. You're no different than Jake Starkey the fake conservative.. advocates everything left of McGovern and then claims to be conservative. You obsess over race, sexuality and all other things and then claim that it shouldn't matter.

Shocker!

That was a response. I think you believe that if you call it names it goes away.

You asked and you got the answer...the problem is that you didnt care about the answer when you asked it.

There's no such thing as inheritance tax rights you moron.

Shocker!

There's no such thing as inheritance tax rights you moron.

The Supreme Court says you are wrong.

Yes, Graham is a queer, so what.
If it really was a "so what" situation as you suggest, Sweet Lady Lindsey WOULDN'T be in the closet lo these many decades. Clearly, his conservative Republican constituency ain't haven't it. Clearly.
Graham could be asexual. Not everyone is either gay or straight.

Dandelions are asexual.

It isn't liberals who want STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries, retard.

Man, the depths of your delusions are astonishing!

This Colorado baker refused to put an anti-gay message on cakes. Now she is facing a civil rights complaint. - The Washington Post

In an email to WORLD, he wrote that he requested two cakes in the shape of an open Bible. He asked that the first cake show on one page, “God hates sin—Psalm 45:7,” and on the facing page, “Homosexuality is a detestable sin—Leviticus 18:22.” He requested that the second cake have on one page, “God loves sinners,” and on the facing page, “While we were yet sinners Christ died for us—Romans 5:8.”
For some strange reason, no outrage from the left.

Forum List

Back