Drudgereport Tricked Conservatives It's Bait And Switch Because Matt Drudge Is Gay...He's A Democrat

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I've been wondering why the Drudgereport has been all doom and gloom lately. It's like Matt Drudge has lost his mind. Well.....this explains it.....HE'S GAY!!!

Used to be Drudge was the place to go to find conservative news. Now it's nothing but Anti-Trump headlines....bullshit content....bad news.....yellow journalism.

I was curious about this guy.....and I looked him up. He's listed as one of the 50 most influential Gays in America.

220px-Matt_Drudge_1996.jpg
"Drudge previously lived in Hollywood. As of 2007, he owned two properties in Miami – a $1.4 million Mediterranean-style stucco house on Rivo Alto Island,[2] and a $1 million-plus condominium in Miami's Four Seasons hotel.[6] By early 2009, Drudge earned millions of dollars a year, traveled extensively and moved to another property in Miami and had become reclusive.[12] In 2003 he said his one indulgence, apart from travel, was his Corvette.[27]

He was listed on Out Magazine's Power List of the top 50 "list of gay men and women whose power and prestige is instrumental in influencing how we think about, and engage with, the world"[28] in 2011,[29] 2012,[30] and 2013.[28][31] Washington D.C. landscaper, David Cohen, alleged in the New York Daily News that he had a long-term relationship with Drudge.[32][33][34] Drudge specifically denied being homosexual in response to the Out Magazine article.[35]"

Matt Drudge - Wikipedia

Don’t worry. Jim Hoft is still sucking President Trump’s dick.

Everybody knows Drudge is gay, but did you know Steve Douchey is really a woman?

I've been wondering why the Drudgereport has been all doom and gloom lately. It's like Matt Drudge has lost his mind. Well.....this explains it.....HE'S GAY!!!

Used to be Drudge was the place to go to find conservative news. Now it's nothing but Anti-Trump headlines....bullshit content....bad news.....yellow journalism.

I was curious about this guy.....and I looked him up. He's listed as one of the 50 most influential Gays in America.

"Drudge previously lived in Hollywood. As of 2007, he owned two properties in Miami – a $1.4 million Mediterranean-style stucco house on Rivo Alto Island,[2] and a $1 million-plus condominium in Miami's Four Seasons hotel.[6] By early 2009, Drudge earned millions of dollars a year, traveled extensively and moved to another property in Miami and had become reclusive.[12] In 2003 he said his one indulgence, apart from travel, was his Corvette.[27]

He was listed on Out Magazine's Power List of the top 50 "list of gay men and women whose power and prestige is instrumental in influencing how we think about, and engage with, the world"[28] in 2011,[29] 2012,[30] and 2013.[28][31] Washington D.C. landscaper, David Cohen, alleged in the New York Daily News that he had a long-term relationship with Drudge.[32][33][34] Drudge specifically denied being homosexual in response to the Out Magazine article.[35]"

Matt Drudge - Wikipedia

I gave up on Drudge about 4 years ago. Even before Trump, the quality of his Report had precipitously declined.

Matt Drudge - Wikipedia

Yep and he's been fucking your kind for years. That's funny as shit.

Matt Drudge - Wikipedia

He's been threatened many a time
Supposedly he was even told by a SCJ that his days are numbered

He didn't trick anyone he just sold out

Citizen free press is the new drudge ...his traffic numbers continue to blossom

Forum List

Back