Politics and USMB illustrated

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2009
Washington State
Came across this video and I thought it illustrated many of the arguments here REALLY well as well as politics in general.

The 5 minute mark was particularly telling as that is exactly why I see here ALL the time - groups interacting with themselves about a completely inaccurate 'fact' about the opposing side.

I can't watch this vid. Bandwidth limitations. But I get the point, groupthink =BAD. But who determines what is groupthink? Not me or YOU.

I can't watch this vid. Bandwidth limitations. But I get the point, groupthink =BAD. But who determines what is groupthink? Not me or YOU.

I can't watch it 'cause it's so badly edited. It's torture. Too-much-coffee man meets YouTube.

I can't watch it 'cause it's so badly edited. It's torture. Too-much-coffee man meets YouTube.
Too Much Coffee? Is there such a thing?

We all have to learn that the hard way. :coffee:

I think the guy was going for some kind of record on how many sentences he could fit into five minutes. Felt like I was running a mile race trying to keep up with him, finally gave up.

Forum List

Back