Holy Smokes! Matt Drudge is Gay???

It isn't liberals who want STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries, retard.

Man, the depths of your delusions are astonishing!

This Colorado baker refused to put an anti-gay message on cakes. Now she is facing a civil rights complaint. - The Washington Post

In an email to WORLD, he wrote that he requested two cakes in the shape of an open Bible. He asked that the first cake show on one page, “God hates sin—Psalm 45:7,” and on the facing page, “Homosexuality is a detestable sin—Leviticus 18:22.” He requested that the second cake have on one page, “God loves sinners,” and on the facing page, “While we were yet sinners Christ died for us—Romans 5:8.”
For some strange reason, no outrage from the left.

Why'd you post this? Are you outraged? I noticed you posted a story without weighing in

This Colorado baker refused to put an anti-gay message on cakes. Now she is facing a civil rights complaint. - The Washington Post

In an email to WORLD, he wrote that he requested two cakes in the shape of an open Bible. He asked that the first cake show on one page, “God hates sin—Psalm 45:7,” and on the facing page, “Homosexuality is a detestable sin—Leviticus 18:22.” He requested that the second cake have on one page, “God loves sinners,” and on the facing page, “While we were yet sinners Christ died for us—Romans 5:8.”

Why'd you post this? Are you outraged? I noticed you posted a story without weighing in

I thought the hypocrisy was obvious. Obviously not. Just for you:

I posted it as a rebuttal to G-man's post. That in a news story about a gay marriage wedding cake, the left portrayed the baker as the villain, yet in this one, the baker is the victim. Hypocrisy.​

Happy now? Any rebuttal?

If he came out I think it would do more for the LGBT movement than anyone who's ever come before him. He has more of an influence on the conservative movement in this country than talk radio and, maybe, even Fox News. They get most of their stories from his site! It would certainly rock the boat.

I'd love to see it.
It would have a huge effect as 97% of cons have his site set to their homepage. They'd all abandon him no doubt given their marching orders from Fox & Friends.

They already know, idiot. They don't care.
Who is "they", how do you know, wheres a link, who appointed you their spokesperson?

One merely needs a brain to understand what they think. Clearly something you lack.

I thought the hypocrisy was obvious. Obviously not. Just for you:

I posted it as a rebuttal to G-man's post. That in a news story about a gay marriage wedding cake, the left portrayed the baker as the villain, yet in this one, the baker is the victim. Hypocrisy.​

Happy now? Any rebuttal?

What am I rebutting? You havent taken a stance either way. What is your opinion on both situations?

Nobody cares...except liberals.

the bible thumpers in the white christian party care

Bryan Fischer: Homosexuality Causes Blindness

Bryan Fischer Homosexuality Causes Blindness Right Wing Watch

Gads you're reaching guano. Seriously, no one cares. Only progressives trying to drive a wedge between Drudge and his readers. Pathetic.
I think you're being disengenous.

There are currently many of your leaders in office today that adamantly and fervently express anti-gay sentiments in the public arena almost daily. Namely Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Billy Graham's radical RWer son, et. al.

These are the CURRENT leaders of your party sir, many of which we'll soon see asking for Americans to consider and vote for them as the next President.

Until these leaders are shunned, which I don' see happening, the anti-gay sentiment will continue to be a staple of the Republican Party.

Cut the charade.

I'm a Democrat Sir. I am merely pointing out the silliness that guano et al are putting themselves through trying to open a rift between Drudge and the cons. They wonder why cons aren't upset that Drudge is gay. The cons aren't following the progressive meme that all cons are homophobes. The progtards are falling all over themselves trying to figure out why. It seems the progtards are the ones who never evolve.
A Democrat using a term such as "progtards?!?!?" I'm guessing that's supposed to mean something like progressive retards.

Who are you trying to fool here, me or you?

Nobody cares...except liberals.

Gads you're reaching guano. Seriously, no one cares. Only progressives trying to drive a wedge between Drudge and his readers. Pathetic.

There are currently many of your leaders in office today that adamantly and fervently express anti-gay sentiments in the public arena almost daily. Namely Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Billy Graham's radical RWer son, et. al.

These are the CURRENT leaders of your party sir, many of which we'll soon see asking for Americans to consider and vote for them as the next President.

Until these leaders are shunned, which I don' see happening, the anti-gay sentiment will continue to be a staple of the Republican Party.

Cut the charade.

I'm a Democrat Sir. I am merely pointing out the silliness that guano et al are putting themselves through trying to open a rift between Drudge and the cons. They wonder why cons aren't upset that Drudge is gay. The cons aren't following the progressive meme that all cons are homophobes. The progtards are falling all over themselves trying to figure out why. It seems the progtards are the ones who never evolve.
A Democrat using a term such as "progtards?!?!?" I'm guessing that's supposed to mean something like progressive retards.

There's a huge difference between a liberal Democrat, which I am, and a progressive. Liberals are for maximum amount of freedom for the individual and control of governmental intrusion into the individuals private life. Progressives are for the maximum amount of governmental control. Do you see a difference there?

so we have oldschool claiming republicans will bash him....and then we have oldschool bashing and mocking him for being gay

hmmmm....

I love the flip flop by the righties on this issue, they make Mitt proud

What the conservatives on this board are saying is that it's ok to be gay as long as you're a conservative and as long as you hate Obama.

Just look at all the anti gay threads on this board. Almost every conservative adds their hate to those threads.

So they have no problem with a person being gay as long as that person is conservative and spews out hate and lies for them to lap up like candy.

I love the flip flop by the righties on this issue, they make Mitt proud

What the conservatives on this board are saying is that it's ok to be gay as long as you're a conservative and as long as you hate Obama.

Just look at all the anti gay threads on this board. Almost every conservative adds their hate to those threads.

So they have no problem with a person being gay as long as that person is conservative and spews out hate and lies for them to lap up like candy.

There are a lot of cons on this board. There are a very small number of homophobes of both camps that spew their BS. That is a fact. The overwhelming majority of cons don't care what a persons sexual preference is and it is obvious that progs like you try and make something out of nothing for political gain.

It is further obvious that the likes of oldschool, and guano, et al are more homophobic than any of the cons who have posted in this thread. And I find that funny as hell.

Uhm.. what? Inheritance tax rights?

Jesus... beyond delusional.

:lol:

So you didnt really want to know what rights were being denied you just asked for no reason because you dont care either way.

Shocker!

I asked the question.. and got a bullshit answer. Inheritance tax rights? That's fucking beyond retarded. Can you lefties ever come up with a simple, cogent response to anything?

That was a response. I think you believe that if you call it names it goes away.

You asked and you got the answer...the problem is that you didnt care about the answer when you asked it.

There's no such thing as inheritance tax rights you moron.

The Supreme Court says you are wrong.

No they didn't.... now go back to sleep.

So you didnt really want to know what rights were being denied you just asked for no reason because you dont care either way.

Shocker!

I asked the question.. and got a bullshit answer. Inheritance tax rights? That's fucking beyond retarded. Can you lefties ever come up with a simple, cogent response to anything?

That was a response. I think you believe that if you call it names it goes away.

You asked and you got the answer...the problem is that you didnt care about the answer when you asked it.

There's no such thing as inheritance tax rights you moron.

The Supreme Court says you are wrong.

No they didn't.... now go back to sleep.

Yes they did and it is you who is sleeping if you missed this in the news.
US Supreme Court makes landmark ruling in favour of gay marriage - Telegraph

By overturning the Defence of Marriage Act (DOMA), the Supreme Court struck down more than 1,000 regulations preventing gay married couples from receiving equal treatment on tax, property and immigration issues.

Sure

maybe he could stop Papa Obama and the Lefts' desire to help Iran get uranium,
a country where they hang gays.... just for being gay

1408035852275.cached.jpg
Ah...more RW happy talk.

And the Democrats following Papa Obama's lead.... of throwing people who support them, under the bus

Cut the charade.

There's a huge difference between a liberal Democrat, which I am, and a progressive. Liberals are for maximum amount of freedom for the individual and control of governmental intrusion into the individuals private life. Progressives are for the maximum amount of governmental control. Do you see a difference there?
yes, you would be an establishment-type hence your "Democrat" label. Correct?

And now we hear sarcastic intolerance from the libs. Lol. No surprise. They have been segregating races, ethnicities for centuries.
Yeah. Just keep trying to tell yourself that in the next topic about gays on this forum when right wingers start calling gays abnormal, perverse, butt humping pedophiles.

I never see you rushing to the defense of gays when they do that.

Man, you morons have an amazing ability to compartmentalize your brains so as to avoid cognitive dissonance from all the contradictory bullshit you manufacture.

You need to study history. I feel sorry for you.
I want you to say with a straight face the people who want STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries are liberals.

You are seriously deluded about the present and the past.

Not kidding. It is downright scary how willfully stupid you are.

No, what's absolutely horrifying is your not understanding what the bakery incident was about and thinking it was about straights only.
Please say with a straight face the people who felt the owners should be allowed to deny a wedding cake to gays are liberals.

I don't know if the owner of the bakery that denied to a wedding cake to gays was liberal or conservative, but I do know he refused based on his religious beliefs. I would readily accept that very few liberals would back him up, but I do believe the Supreme Court will.

Thanks for once again demonstrating your willful stupidity, retards.

I look forward to the next topic about gay marriage and seeing you correcting the "liberals" who want bakery owners to be able to exclude gays. I look forward to the next topic where "liberals" are calling gays pedophiles and seeing you combat that bullshit.

When "liberals" call gays perverse and abnormal and all that other good stuff, I look forward to seeing you clamp your hands over your eyes.

I have never said that all gays are pedophiles, but I do say that a pedophile that likes little boys is gay.

One Bakery and his rights in his religious beliefs is not all and everyone. You label it as all when it is not true.
Conservatives are just a diversified in their ideology as Liberals are.

The "not all" defense used to ignore the majority...nice. This is like saying not all flies like to eat shit...true...but uh...the odds are slim

Do you realize that the majority of Americans are for Gay rights?
But you don't want to accept that.

I'm still trying to figure out what rights are being denied to people simply because they are homosexual...

Inheritance tax is one and being denied hospital rights to be with their partner is another.

That is why God made lawyers. A power of attorney is cheaper than a marriage license.

Cut the charade.

yes, you would be an establishment-type hence your "Democrat" label. Correct?

Nope. Remember back in the 1960's and '70s when the mantra was
images

I still do....you spread wide and wait for them to tell you what to think.

Forum List

Back