Holy shit! O’rourke 47%, Ted Cruz 45%

:auiqs.jpg:Trump has no path to the white house!!! just remember that one. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, but Ted Cruz not the strongest candidate he's about as energizing as waiting in line at the DMV.
well I actually like that the irish guy is making himself latino!!! only in america eh?
it's like, let's vote for the fake latino guy cause we need false representation. I mean, these fks really think americans are stupid.

:auiqs.jpg:Trump has no path to the white house!!! just remember that one. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, but Ted Cruz not the strongest candidate he's about as energizing as waiting in line at the DMV.
well I actually like that the irish guy is making himself latino!!! only in america eh?
it's like, let's vote for the fake latino guy cause we need false representation. I mean, these fks really think americans are stupid.

Did he die his hair black and get a bunch of facial tats?

Every time Frasier posts a poll this happens....for any poll there is another poll

Ted Cruz leads Beto O'Rourke 54 to 45, new poll says

I don't believe that one either. no poll is accurate. I don't care what anyone says. what a bunch of wet dream stupid is a poll. here will sample 1000 people and they represent 3 million. yeah. people who do polls do it for the fking money. the green. they are unrealistic as putting a Cadillac up your nose.

Funny - I knew people back in the 1970s that put more than a Cadillac up their noses!

Anyway, your right. Pollsters are frauds. The more samples they take the more it costs them, so they grossly undersample and they use wild demographic theories to project their meaningless samples into something meaningful. They are FULL OF SHIT!

Last edited:
Doug Jones can't possibly beat Roy Moore in a deep red state like Alabama. Just remember that one.

roy_moore.jpg
No, I dont remember that.

New Reuters/Ipsos shows trouble in GOP land, as the son of JFK's murderer (according to Trump) is now in second place.
Tightening Texas race boosts Democrats' hopes of taking Senate: Reuters poll | Reuters
from the article The Reuters/Ipsos/UVA poll was conducted online, in English, from Sept. 5 to 17. It surveyed between 992 and 1,039 people in each of five states including California and weighted the responses according to the latest government population estimates. that is supposed to tell us what others thinks, just 1000 people ??? out of 5 states INCLUDING Calfornia LOL . OKAY

Here in Mexifornia we have Weaners (white beaners) everywhere.
They come complete with neck tattoos and the illiterate barrio accent....They’re usually super productive members of society.

New Reuters/Ipsos shows trouble in GOP land, as the son of JFK's murderer (according to Trump) is now in second place.
Tightening Texas race boosts Democrats' hopes of taking Senate: Reuters poll | Reuters
from the article The Reuters/Ipsos/UVA poll was conducted online, in English, from Sept. 5 to 17. It surveyed between 992 and 1,039 people in each of five states including California and weighted the responses according to the latest government population estimates. that is supposed to tell us what others thinks, just 1000 people ??? out of 5 states INCLUDING Calfornia LOL . OKAY

Sounds like they interviewed people planning to commit voter fraud since these are supposedly likely voters

Sounds like they interviewed people planning to commit voter fraud since these are supposedly likely voters
dude, even if they had sampled 1000 from every state, doesn't represent shit. just doesn't. It's a happy camper poll to make someone feel good somewhere. too fking funny. I love this shit. ewwwwwwwww, these have zero value in any election. zero.

Roy Moore vs. Doug Jones latest Alabama Senate race poll: Moore up by 7 points; Can Jones win?
Doug Jones can't possibly beat Roy Moore in a deep red state like Alabama. Just remember that one.
I think G5000 makes two good points TF

Every time Frasier posts a poll this happens....for any poll there is another poll

I don't believe that one either. no poll is accurate. I don't care what anyone says. what a bunch of wet dream stupid is a poll. here will sample 1000 people and they represent 3 million. yeah. people who do polls do it for the fking money. the green. they are unrealistic as putting a Cadillac up your nose.

I take no poll serious, I was just pointing out for any poll one can find another poll refuting it
RealClearPolitics - Election 2018 - Texas Senate - Cruz vs. O'Rourke

Don't get too excited, you'll be disappointed come Nov and again in Jan at the swearing in.

Lying Ted's in serious trouble! That silly mailer scamming for money set some people off and he's losing votes daily! :19:
RealClearPolitics - Election 2018 - Texas Senate - Cruz vs. O'Rourke

Forum List

Back