Holy shit! O’rourke 47%, Ted Cruz 45%

Was thinking about getting some signs made up for the Beto voters down the street after the election.....
maxresdefault.jpg

New Reuters/Ipsos shows trouble in GOP land, as the son of JFK's murderer (according to Trump) is now in second place.
Tightening Texas race boosts Democrats' hopes of taking Senate: Reuters poll | Reuters
/-----/ Bougus poll of random adults shows your desperation. They aren't even identified as registered to vote. Are you that dumb to fall for this or did you think no one would check? From your link The Reuters/Ipsos/UVA poll was conducted online, in English, from Sept. 5 to 17. It surveyed between 992 and 1,039 people in each of five states including California and weighted the responses according to the latest government population estimates.

New Reuters/Ipsos shows trouble in GOP land, as the son of JFK's murderer (according to Trump) is now in second place.
Tightening Texas race boosts Democrats' hopes of taking Senate: Reuters poll | Reuters

HOLY SHIT! Cruz 54%, O'Rourke 45%.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...-O-Rourke-poll-senate-race-texas-13299133.php

What trouble in GOP land?

Fucking morons banking on polls...

The only thing I dislike more that the right is the left...
More evidence of interference in elections

/-----/ Bougus poll of random adults shows your desperation. They aren't even identified as registered to vote. Are you that dumb to fall for this or did you think no one would check? From your link The Reuters/Ipsos/UVA poll was conducted online, in English, from Sept. 5 to 17. It surveyed between 992 and 1,039 people in each of five states including California and weighted the responses according to the latest government population estimates.
More evidence of election interference

A collusion. BTW who pays for polls?

Look folks.... Scroll down to the Senate primary results and notice that Cruz had 30% more people vote for him in the Texas primaries than the number of people who voted on the entire Democrat ticket.

Texas Primaries 2018: Full election results
The nutjobs on the left think they will vote for the Irish Hispanic. Beto

Only on the left can an Irishman be Mexican at the same time. The left are indeed confused people. I’m insulted as an Irishman. Irish were the first slaves

Look folks.... Scroll down to the Senate primary results and notice that Cruz had 30% more people vote for him in the Texas primaries than the number of people who voted on the entire Democrat ticket.

Only on the left can an Irishman be Mexican at the same time. The left are indeed confused people. I’m insulted as an Irishman. Irish were the first slaves

Brown Irish...

Irish?

Beto kind of rhymes with potato..(Dan Quayle spell check)

Brown Irish...
That’s white. Probably the whitest peoples on the planet

Irish?

Beto kind of rhymes with potato..(Dan Quayle spell check)
Yep, Irish, his parents had Mexicans raising him, so he had slaves bring him up

O’Rourke

Ted Cruz cementing lead as Beto O'Rourke lags by 9 points in new Texas Senate race poll | Politics | Dallas News

Ted Cruz is a career politician, no doubt. But he really pisses off progressives I guess that is a good thing
I don’t believe polls but I can’t imagine that many leftist Californians really moved to Texas. Why would they leave such a fked up leftist state for a conservative life?

Brown Irish...
That’s white. Probably the whitest peoples on the planet

Sorry, it was a humorous spin on Black Irish...

Who were the Black Irish, and what is their story?

Ipsos? They are a marketing and research contractor for Reuters. And that dynamic duo crowed..shortly before the 2016 election, that Democrats had a lock on the House. Reuters/ipsos

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf

Did you enjoy your 1300 point DJIA meltdown Wednesday and Thursday?
Hey, you did make up 200 of that yesterday, but still flat as fuck year to date.
How's that trade war going? :lol:
Dow Jones Industrial Average

Forum List

Back