FBI,DOJ said to be planning to redact info despite Presidents orders

Terms of Service Violation

Any more proof that these clowns think they are above the President of the United States? I wish Trump would fire ALL of them and run things himself....they can't follow SIMPLE instructions they don't deserve to keep their jobs.
I love it. can you say exposed? That means their fking names are in there. hahahahahahahaaha hly fk, can't make this up. Again, the theme this morning, the leftists think we're all stupid.

Any more proof that these clowns think they are above the President of the United States? I wish Trump would fire ALL of them and run things himself....they can't follow SIMPLE instructions they don't deserve to keep their jobs.

Trump is the president of the United States, not it's king or dictator.

I love it. can you say exposed? That means their fking names are in there. hahahahahahahaaha hly fk, can't make this up. Again, the theme this morning, the leftists think we're all stupid.

I agree. Evidence of your stupidity is wide spread.
no, no, I get it you think if you make shit up we just believe it. I wanted you all to know that that isn't the case. you are very mistaken, and why trump won. just remember that line.

no, no, I get it you think if you make shit up we just believe it. I wanted you all to know that that isn't the case. you are very mistaken, and why trump won. just remember that line.

Trump won for a lot of reasons.Your willingness to believe his bullshit was one of the main ones.

Trump won for a lot of reasons.Your willingness to believe his bullshit was one of the main ones.
well I wasn't born yesterday, so I know the leftists are nothing more than evil fks that are anti america and anti constitutional. I vote only for those who believe in what I do. Trump was and is spot fking on. He has you all so whacked out it's hilarious.

well I wasn't born yesterday, so I know the leftists are nothing more than evil fks that are anti america and anti constitutional. I vote only for those who believe in what I do. Trump was and is spot fking on. He has you all so whacked out it's hilarious.

It's quite obvious what you believe, and you have the right to believe any stupid thing you want. I have the right to point out that your beliefs are stupid.

Because they put the security of this country above Trump. They are the Patriots. Trump is not. I would tell him you are going to have to fire me to violate my duty to this country.

It's quite obvious what you believe, and you have the right to believe any stupid thing you want. I have the right to point out that your beliefs are stupid.
oh no, the MSM only gives the demoloser view. why is that? I thought journalism was anti political party? hmmmm instead, the MSM dictates policy to the Dems. Now you all are the stupid fks.

Yup, although my willingness to not believe Democrat bullshit was key.

Because they put the security of this country above Trump. T
it isn't their call. they weren't voted into office. I give two shits what they think they believe. fk you and them. I'd hate to expose myself when I knew it meant exposing a traitor.

Thanks I fixed it.

A gigantic middle finger to the wannabe dictator Orange idiot. It's good to see.
Hurting your wittle feelings is not a legit excuse for outright insubordination and WILL lead to them being fired....jesus you are such a crybaby.

They are right. You are stupid.
of course you think they're right. you have no concept of the constitution. shameful. but being stupid never stopped stupid from posting.

Forum List

Back