Holy shit! O’rourke 47%, Ted Cruz 45%

Ipsos? They are a marketing and research contractor for Reuters. And that dynamic duo crowed..shortly before the 2016 election, that Democrats had a lock on the House. Reuters/ipsos

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf

Did you enjoy your 1300 point DJIA meltdown Wednesday and Thursday?
Hey, you did make up 200 of that yesterday, but still flat as fuck year to date.
How's that trade war going? :lol:
Dow Jones Industrial Average

You were quiet for a while. Cowering and a slave to daily market rises. Maybe you really do think a 2% gain is a "warning warning the market is going to pop" situation. And no I dont underestimate your stupidity.

"Warning"....LOL. When I choose to invest I assume I may lose as much as 40% in any given year. In fact I have. And a .87% gain is a "meltdown"? What a moron. Good thing you had that "hair trigger" :)

pop.png

love3.png

Ipsos? They are a marketing and research contractor for Reuters. And that dynamic duo crowed..shortly before the 2016 election, that Democrats had a lock on the House. Reuters/ipsos

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf

Hey, you did make up 200 of that yesterday, but still flat as fuck year to date.

You were quiet for a while. Cowering and a slave to daily market rises. Maybe you really do think a 2% gain is a "warning warning the market is going to pop" situation. And no I dont underestimate your stupidity.

"Warning"....LOL. When I choose to invest I assume I may lose as much as 40% in any given year. In fact I have. And a .87% gain is a "meltdown"? What a moron. Good thing you had that "hair trigger" :)

View attachment 222381

View attachment 222379

I LOVE it when you post that screenshot of my awesome prediction.
I'll stick with my munis - but thanks for your concern :D

View attachment 222381

View attachment 222379

I LOVE it when you post that screenshot of my awesome prediction.
I'll stick with my munis - but thanks for your concern :D

You dont have any "munis" as I have already proven. The 15% ones. (oh wait you mispoke I forgot). Bonds got *slaughtered* last week as interest rates rose. You would know that if you owned any.
But it wasnt about you. Or munis. Or your fantasy 15% bonds. You claimed the market bubble would "pop" :)

"warning the bubble will pop" lol. I do indeed wish this was the "pop" we investors had to worry about. If so I would have sold and mortgaged everything I have to enter this market where the worst of the pops is a 1% gain :)
love3.png

You dont have any "munis" as I have already proven. The 15% ones. (oh wait you mispoke I forgot). Bonds got *slaughtered* last week as interest rates rose. Yoiu would know that if you owned any.

As to your "warning the bubble will pop" lol. I do indeed wish this was the "pop" we investors had to worry about. If so I would have sold and mortgaged everything I have to enter this market where the worst of the pops is a 1% gain :)

I had ONE that I made that much on.
ALL of them? No - average is a bit less than half that ...
BUT when you consider the fact that they are tax free .. yes, a couple of mine do approach 15.
And I have no bonds or CDs - Now stop being a Dotard :wink:

You dont have any "munis" as I have already proven. The 15% ones. (oh wait you mispoke I forgot). Bonds got *slaughtered* last week as interest rates rose. Yoiu would know that if you owned any.

As to your "warning the bubble will pop" lol. I do indeed wish this was the "pop" we investors had to worry about. If so I would have sold and mortgaged everything I have to enter this market where the worst of the pops is a 1% gain :)

BUT when you consider the fact that they are tax free .. yes, a couple of mine do approach 15.

No you dont own any. Much less "15%' ones. And your tax bracket isnt high enough to give you a gain there if you did. You would understand that if you actually invested. What..munis now increase your earned income credit? I doubt it.
Not to mention the fact that owning stocks in a Roth negates that advantage to municipal bonds entirely.
But I repeat. You didnt claim you could outdo the market.."hair trigger" or no. You claimed that the market bubble would "pop". You even said "Warning!" lol
It hasnt even corrected. Much less "popped". I hope to God nobody listened to you.

love3.png

No you dont own any. Much less "15%' ones. And your tax bracket isnt high enough to give you a gain there if you did. You would understand that if you actually invested. What..munis now increase your earned income credit? I doubt it.
Not to mention the fact that owning stocks in a Roth negates that advantage to municipal bonds entirely.
But I repeat. You didnt claim you could outdo the market.."hair trigger" or no. You claimed that the market bubble would "pop". You even said "Warning!" lol
It hasnt even corrected. Much less "popped". I hope to God nobody listened to you.

My munis are tax free - Fucking LEARN something
Tax-Free Income Funds You Should Shortlist (FKTFX, VLTCX)
I have an IRA not a Roth IRA
The market took at 3,000 point dump starting February 5th of this year. I saved LOTS by getting out and made LOTS in munis. I get dividend checks every 6 months.
And bet my tax bracket is higher than yours. I paid 27k last year in taxes and that was after a butt-ton of write-offs because I'm self employed.
Additionally, when I said I didn't own bonds I meant US savings bonds. Yes, some refer to munis as bonds.
Further, you're an idiot :)

My munis are tax free - Fucking LEARN something
Tax-Free Income Funds You Should Shortlist (FKTFX, VLTCX)
I have an IRA not a Roth IRA
The market took at 3,000 point dump starting February 5th of this year. I saved LOTS by getting out and made LOTS in munis. I get dividend checks every 6 months.
And bet my tax bracket is higher than yours. I paid 27k last year in taxes and that was after a butt-ton of write-offs because I'm self employed.
Additionally, when I said I didn't own bonds I meant US savings bonds. Yes, some refer to munis as bonds.
Further, you're an idiot :)

You dont own anything. And you rely on a government check. Therefore there is no tax advantage even if you did own municipal bonds.
But your fantasies aside...you predicted a "bubble popping". In "3-4 months". And here we are unpopped. In your lunatic world, lets assume anyone would listen to you, you would teach that being up 1% YTD is a dangerous "bubble popping"? You would shout "warning!' about it?
What a wonderful world that would be! We would all put every cent into the stock market if the downside was a 1% gain!
Now go whine to the mods again that I am picking on you.
love3.png

Its going up again.....

Exactly like last time.

The little "Mexican boy" cooked his goose with suggesting that AR-15s be banned in Texas.

How could anyone be stupid enough to say something that ridiculous?

Cruz will win by double digits now. It won't even be close.

One thing you can always depend upon with The Party of Moon Bats. They will always self destruct. They can't help themselves.

Holy Moly Bat Man! Cruz is going to win!

Every time Frasier posts a poll this happens....for any poll there is another poll

Ted Cruz leads Beto O'Rourke 54 to 45, new poll says

Ted Cruz leads Beto O'Rourke 54 to 45, new poll says
I don't believe that one either. no poll is accurate. I don't care what anyone says. what a bunch of wet dream stupid is a poll. here will sample 1000 people and they represent 3 million. yeah. people who do polls do it for the fking money. the green. they are unrealistic as putting a Cadillac up your nose.
Polls are conducted like this. I go Into A Candidates area of strongest support and seek out His supporters. The bad part is Beto is only squeezing by in the areas that support him the most . Bad for Texas bad for anywhere!

How lame you still believe in polls after Trump beat Hillary in a landslide ? I thought the Cubs would win the world series before I thought Hillary would lose.

If Beto wins I'm Joining Antifa so I can Fuck some shit up and laugh as the Police stand by and watch. Maybe I'll smash a Window or two and get some free shit . really need a new Flat screen!

How lame you still believe in polls after Trump beat Hillary in a landslide ? I thought the Cubs would win the world series before I thought Hillary would lose.

If Beto wins I'm Joining Antifa so I can Fuck some shit up and laugh as the Police stand by and watch. Maybe I'll smash a Window or two and get some free shit . really need a new Flat screen!
And and and if Grandma had balls, we're gonna call her Grandpa.

There you go, now what did I tell you about thinking?

New Reuters/Ipsos shows trouble in GOP land, as the son of JFK's murderer (according to Trump) is now in second place.
Tightening Texas race boosts Democrats' hopes of taking Senate: Reuters poll | Reuters
If we do anything in life, as exciting as this may seem DO NOT PUT YOUR TRUST IN POLLS. PUTIN has plans this November and anyone thinking otherwise is not living in the real world of Trump

Oh Nooooeesssss!!!!11!!!!!!! ROOSIANS ROOSIANS ROOSIANS!!!!

1oxpf1.jpg

Forum List

Back