Holy f**k": Ex-Deutsche Bank exec says bank may have "destroyed" copies of Trump’s tax returns

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Oh well too bad leftys

*shrugs*

Deutsche Bank may have shredded copies of Trump's tax returns

OCTOBER 12, 2019 10:00AM (UTC)
Aformer Deutsche Bank executive suggested that the financial firm may have “destroyed” physical copies of President Trump’s tax returns after the bank told a court that it no longer had them.

Trump relied on Deutsche Bank for loans for years after other financial institutions balked at doing business with his company after a series of defaults and bankruptcies. Former Trump attorney Michael Cohen told Congress that Trump had provided the bank with false documents inflating his net worth in an attempt to get a loan in 2014. Two House committees subpoenaed Deutsche Bank after Cohen’s testimony for financial documents related to the president, his three eldest children and his company. Deutsche Bank indicated in April that it had the tax returns of at least some of those individuals, prompting media outlets to file a motion to unseal the names of those individuals.

The Second Circuit Court of Appeals on Thursday rejected the outlets’ motion, revealing that the bank had informed the court that "the only tax returns it has for individuals and entities named in the subpoenas are not those of the president."

But current and former bank officials told The New York Times that Deutsche Bank had portions of Trump’s personal and corporate tax returns. Some of those records were obtained from Trump in 2011 when its private banking arm took on Trump as a client. A number of former bank executives reviewed the tax returns, bank officials told the outlet.

Last edited:
Oh well too bad lefts

*shrugs*

Aformer Deutsche Bank executive suggested that the financial firm may have “destroyed” physical copies of President Trump’s tax returns after the bank told a court that it no longer had them.

Trump relied on Deutsche Bank for loans for years after other financial institutions balked at doing business with his company after a series of defaults and bankruptcies. Former Trump attorney Michael Cohen told Congress that Trump had provided the bank with false documents inflating his net worth in an attempt to get a loan in 2014. Two House committees subpoenaed Deutsche Bank after Cohen’s testimony for financial documents related to the president, his three eldest children and his company. Deutsche Bank indicated in April that it had the tax returns of at least some of those individuals, prompting media outlets to file a motion to unseal the names of those individuals.

Advertisement:
The Second Circuit Court of Appeals on Thursday rejected the outlets’ motion, revealing that the bank had informed the court that "the only tax returns it has for individuals and entities named in the subpoenas are not those of the president."

But current and former bank officials told The New York Times that Deutsche Bank had portions of Trump’s personal and corporate tax returns. Some of those records were obtained from Trump in 2011 when its private banking arm took on Trump as a client. A number of former bank executives reviewed the tax returns, bank officials told the outlet.
Like Hillary's-mails

Oh well too bad leftys

*shrugs*

Wiped clean.
Like with a cloth.

Those tax returns were all about yoga classes & his daughters wedding so WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

Do they keep it on file or not smartass?

Last time I was audited they had all my old shit

Oh they've everything on you, I, and anyone posting here Gramps

They've probably got our DNA

But you see, globalists that do biz all over this rock don't have to answer to the USofA, never have, never will

And he who has the gold, makes the 'rules'

maybe you could dig yourself a hole in your backyard for some Gramps

~S~

Those tax returns were all about yoga classes & his daughters wedding so WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

I've got a federal US treasury check in my office for an entire $1.56 Mr Thunk

It literally took a few years of dead trees in the PO, along with a personal visit from a federal IRS agent who found my farm (the jehovahs took over a decade)

I assumed the 'position' on the side of my barn when the agent got out of her car

POINT?

The authorities would have pursued me , guns ablaze, to the Canadian border for chump change

But you'll never see that happen w/ Trump change

and his ilk have a LOT more of it that you & I
~S~

Do they keep it on file or not smartass?

Last time I was audited they had all my old shit

Oh they've everything on you, I, and anyone posting here Gramps

They've probably got our DNA

But you see, globalists that do biz all over this rock don't have to answer to the USofA, never have, never will

And he who has the gold, makes the 'rules'

maybe you could dig yourself a hole in your backyard for some Gramps

~S~
The answer to the question was typically up to 10 years for complicated corporate returns. Having said that, the IRS has a statute of limitation of 3 years. After which you may dispose of your old documentation.

This may or may not be a coincidence but my point was if he did something wrong on his taxes then the irs will be able to produce them via a subpoena.

There is no naivete involved. Just games to "get Trump" by any means.

And you'll never see it with pelosi or schiff either...hell, al sharpton has owed MILLIONS to the IRS for over a decade & nothing happens other than his incredible shrinking body.

While Trump gets audited every single year!

Our plutocracy bows to no bureaucracy , it only feigns allegiance when the press is w/in earshot Gramps

That this simplicity seems all very clear when discussing other political issues , but conveniently escapes those when it comes to all things 'trump' it most revealing of his 'one way' followers

~S~

And you'll never see it with pelosi or schiff either...hell, al sharpton has owed MILLIONS to the IRS for over a decade & nothing happens other than his incredible shrinking body.

More partisan piss....

~S~

More partisan piss....

~S~
Tell us more about the Obama IRS letting Trump cheat.

Forum List

Back