Ousted Ukraine ambassador was "incredulous" at being removed based on "unfounded and false claims"

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
So it's OK for Biden to demand a Ukrainian ambassador be fired, but it's an outrage for Trump to fire one of his own employees? This is the logic of the Dim impeachment star chamber and the fake news media.

Ousted Ukraine ambassador was "incredulous" at being removed based on "unfounded and false claims" - CBS News

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch defended her tenure as ambassador in testimony before the House committees conducting the impeachment inquiry, telling lawmakers Friday she was "incredulous" the government recalled her "based, as best as I can tell, on unfounded and false claims by people with clearly questionable motives."

According to her prepared remarks, obtained by The Washington Post, Yovanovitch said that although her Ukraine tour was supposed to end in 2020, she was "abruptly told" in late April to return to Washington "'on the next plane.'" She did not know why she was being recalled, and she met with the deputy secretary of state, who told her Mr. Trump "had lost confidence in me and no longer wished me to serve as his ambassador." The secretary also told her there had been "a concerted campaign against" her, and there had been pressure to remove her since 2018.

So it's OK for Biden to demand a Ukrainian ambassador be fired, but it's an outrage for Trump to fire one of his own employees? This is the logic of the Dim impeachment star chamber and the fake news media.

Ousted Ukraine ambassador was "incredulous" at being removed based on "unfounded and false claims" - CBS News

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch defended her tenure as ambassador in testimony before the House committees conducting the impeachment inquiry, telling lawmakers Friday she was "incredulous" the government recalled her "based, as best as I can tell, on unfounded and false claims by people with clearly questionable motives."

According to her prepared remarks, obtained by The Washington Post, Yovanovitch said that although her Ukraine tour was supposed to end in 2020, she was "abruptly told" in late April to return to Washington "'on the next plane.'" She did not know why she was being recalled, and she met with the deputy secretary of state, who told her Mr. Trump "had lost confidence in me and no longer wished me to serve as his ambassador." The secretary also told her there had been "a concerted campaign against" her, and there had been pressure to remove her since 2018.

So your boss thought the job you were doing sucked and had felt that way for a long time, Then made the decision to remove you from your position and have you reassigned, Ahhhh so sad! Happens everyday in the Business World. She considers the grounds unfounded and baseless, typical rationalization for a demoted employee! It couldn't possibly be my performance or the fact that I denigrate the President of the United States in a foreign country, "I'm a bureaucrat I can say anything I want ! ". Just another pissed off Dem appointed Political hack! :funnyface:

So your boss thought the job you were doing sucked and had felt that way for a long time, Then made the decision to remove you from your position and have you reassigned, Ahhhh so sad! Happens everyday in the Business World. She considers the grounds unfounded and baseless, typical rationalization for a demoted employee! It couldn't possibly be my performance or the fact that I denigrate the President of the United States in a foreign country, "I'm a bureaucrat I can say anything I want ! ". Just another pissed off Dem appointed Political hack!
Isn't that the way Trump is acting? He's the typical "disgruntled employee", trying to blame everyone else for his own failings. His bosses, the American people, are getting tired of his sh*t, as polls show, and may terminate his employment before the contract is up, FOR CAUSE.

What Ukrainian ambassader did Biden fire?

I mean a Ukrainian prosecutor.

John Solomon says Ukrainian amb Yovanovitch was MEDDLING with investigation before Trump fired her!

Are you referring to the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor Biden wanted fired?

Viktor Shokin - Wikipedia

"Since 2012, the Ukrainian prosecutor general had been investigating Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, owner of the natural gas company Burisma Holdings, over allegations of money laundering, tax evasion, and corruption.[25]

"In 2014, then-U.S. Vice President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings.[26] In 2015, Shokin became the prosecutor general, inheriting the investigation.

"The Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as 'an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts'.[16]

"Among other issues, he was slow-walking the investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma – to the extent that Obama officials were considering launching their own criminal investigation into the company for possible money laundering."

"Since 2012, the Ukrainian prosecutor general had been investigating Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, owner of the natural gas company Burisma Holdings, over allegations of money laundering, tax evasion, and corruption.[25]

"In 2014, then-U.S. Vice President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings.[26] In 2015, Shokin became the prosecutor general, inheriting the investigation.

"The Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as 'an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts'.[16]

"Among other issues, he was slow-walking the investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma – to the extent that Obama officials were considering launching their own criminal investigation into the company for possible money laundering."
I hope you arent expecting people to believe Obama was going to investigate bidens son???

You have to understand Bripat that the Democrats now are like an anal sphincter. No matter how you squeeze it, stuff only moves in one direction and all you'll ever get out of it is shit. Trump could do anything from admit guilt, resign, plead for mercy, walk on water, save the planet, end famine, stop all war ~ ~ ~ ~ it doesn't matter. The Democrats would take and spin it all the same way: ORANGE MAN BAD MUST GO.

Yes dumbass, because belive it or not firings can be for good reasons (Sholkin was corrupt) or for corrupt reasons (Yovanovitch was doing the right thing).

I hope you arent expecting people to believe Obama was going to investigate bidens son???
I don't expect anyone to believe that.
Do you believe Trump's a corruption fighter?
Ukraine-corruption-Trump-language-Prodazhnist-Decoder-2D-Studio.jpg

Ukrainian Corruption Is Trump’s Native Language

Ukrainian Corruption Is Trump’s Native Language[/QUOT

I wasnt talking about trump,,,

Yes dumbass, because belive it or not firings can be for good reasons (Sholkin was corrupt) or for corrupt reasons (Yovanovitch was doing the right thing).
Except when Trump does it. Then it's always bad. Right?

I certainly do. Are his sons taking multi-million dollar no-show jobs from foreign governments?

Except when Trump does it. Then it's always bad. Right?

No dumbass, it's bad and corrupt no matter who does it.

Of course not.
Trump's the most corrupt POTUS in US history, so naturally you won't defend his blatant corruption.
wheres-my-roy-cohn-review.jpg

"Prodazhnost’ means the quality of being for sale.

"It is a second word for 'corruption' (the first being the cognate korruptsiia), although the two are not precisely synonymous.

"Prodazhnost’ is larger than corruption, akin to an existential state.

"It speaks to a way of being as opposed to a particular crime.

"In general, prodazhnost’ suggests a situation in which anything—more particularly, anyone—can be bought or sold. In other words, it evokes a situation in which everyone has a price."

I certainly do. Are his sons taking multi-million dollar no-show jobs from foreign governments?
thenewyorker_trump-s-business-of-corruption.jpg

Are they taking bribes in foreign countries to advance their father's bottom line?

How Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump, Jr., Avoided a Criminal Indictment

thenewyorker_trump-s-business-of-corruption.jpg

Are they taking bribes in foreign countries to advance their father's bottom line?

How Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump, Jr., Avoided a Criminal Indictment
No they aren't, shit for brains. You're stuffed full of communist propaganda.

Of course you did, and everyone with a brain knew it. Only people who know they can't debate the substance of your post resort to being Proof-Readers and Spelling Nazis--and look like fools with out realizing it.

______

So it's OK for Biden to demand a Ukrainian ambassador be fired,
He didn't. You're an idiot
John Solomon says Ukrainian amb Yovanovitch was MEDDLING with investigation before Trump fired her!

She WAS trying to push back against what Trump was doing that culminated in that PHONE CALL

She knew that what Trump was trying to do was illegal...so of course she had to go

Forum List

Back