Holy COW--Obama is giving ANOTHER speech the morning after the speech!!!

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
You know this is getting a little ridiculous.

Obama spent 45 minutes last night discussing the health care bill & the problems associated with the cost of medical insurance. He is again reflecting upon the rich tax cuts that Bush gave & again reflecting upon the cost of the Iraq & Afganistan wars--(again the exact same things he talked about just LAST NIGHT.)

I am right now again listening about some poor person--that was totally ripped off by their private sector medical insurance--just like last night.

While it is clear that all Americans want health insurance reform--why in the hell is he on T.V. again--instead of in committee discussing options with both democrats & republicans & hammering out differences so they can come to a plan that they can agree upon?

UNBELIEVABLE!----:lol:

Obama spent 45 minutes last night discussing the health care bill & the problems associated with the cost of medical insurance. He is again reflecting upon the rich tax cuts that Bush gave & again reflecting upon the cost of the Iraq & Afganistan wars--(again the exact same things he talked about just LAST NIGHT.)

I am right now again listening about some poor person--that was totally ripped off by their private sector medical insurance--just like last night.

While it is clear that all Americans want health insurance reform--why in the hell is he on T.V. again--instead of in committee discussing options with both democrats & republicans & hammering out differences so they can come to a plan that they can agree upon?

He didn't get enough applause and smooches last night, apparently.

Oh, PLEEEEEEEEASSSE keep running around trying to 'splain a bill that anyone who's paying attention knows that you know little to nothing about.

Make certain to give those endless mau-mauings a heaping smattering of "uhhhh"s, too!

Pretty please?? :eusa_pray:

I think Americans are getting real tired of hearing about the cost of the Iraq/Afganistan wars. Here he is trying to compare the cost of fighting world-wide islamic terrorism--to his health care bill. (Hey if we're all dead we won't need health care--DUH). Then he uses the same old worn out rhetoric about the Bush tax cuts to the evil rich in this country. Everyone knows that Bush gave tax cuts to everyone in this country that PAID taxes--not just the rich--which included millions of middle class income earners.

I am 56 years old & I cannot think of one single President prior to Obama that continually attacked the previous administrations policies--either economically--or especially for fighting an enemy that was determined to slaughter innocent American civilians in mass.

Can anyone here come up with one other President that continually did that?

Last edited:
Not a one.

Not LBJ, nor Nixon, nor Ford, nor Carter, nor Reagan, nor Poppy, nor Bubba, nor the Shrub dwelled upon and blamed the previous administration for what they themselves signed up for.

I *snert* hope he keeps this Little Lord Fauntleroy act going.

Not a one.

Not LBJ, nor Nixon, nor Ford, nor Carter, nor Reagan, nor Poppy, nor Bubba, nor the Shrub dwelled upon and blamed the previous administration for what they themselves signed up for.

I *snert* hope he keeps this Little Lord Fauntleroy act going.

You're right NONE of them did that--they signed on--they handeled it. There are ALWAYS going to be problems that President's inherit.

Obama is acting like a big thumb sucker. He is a BABY --continually talking & blaming others--the previous administration & anyone & everyone that disagrees with his policies. In fact he spends more time doing that--that discussing details of his policies.---:lol:

Last edited:
Even if true that no other president "dwelled upon and blamed the previous administration" (which is doubtful, but we know the previous poster never lets facts get in the way of opinion), President Obama has the task of fixing all the incompetent and stupid mistakes made by President Bush.
Furthermore, he must push back because partisan trolls on forums such as this, and pols upset by their loss of power, spend their days rewriting history and blaming President Obama as well as President Clinton and President Carter for all that is wrong in the world and here at home.
Thinking and educated people see through the one-line idiotgrams posted by right wing trolls as worthless bloviation. Being a thinker and educated, I feel its a duty to poiint out hypocrisy and stupidity wherever and whenever it occurs. Please see above for examples of classic idiotgrams.

Even if true that no other president "dwelled upon and blamed the previous administration" (which is doubtful, but we know the previous poster never lets facts get in the way of opinion), President Obama has the task of fixing all the incompetent and stupid mistakes made by President Bush.
Furthermore, he must push back because partisan trolls on forums such as this, and pols upset by their loss of power, spend their days rewriting history and blaming President Obama as well as President Clinton and President Carter for all that is wrong in the world and here at home.
Thinking and educated people see through the one-line idiotgrams posted by right wing trolls as worthless bloviation. Being a thinker and educated, I feel its a duty to poiint out hypocrisy and stupidity wherever and whenever it occurs. Please see above for examples of classic idiotgrams.

The PROBLEM you have with your statement--NO OTHER PRESIDENT HAS DONE THAT. Now he may get you left-wingers mouth's watering over these continual attacks--but it's not going over well with the majority of the American public.

The irony & stupidity is: If you really want to work across the isle, as Obama has claimed-- YOU DON'T continually attack the other side of the isle.

Apparently other Presidents understood that--but not your man--:lol:

$obama-lip-service.jpg

Last edited:
It's aisle, and Obama has been more than patient, not that I totally agree with that.

I think Americans are getting real tired of hearing about the cost of the Iraq/Afganistan wars. Here he is trying to compare the cost of fighting world-wide islamic terrorism--to his health care bill. (Hey if we're all dead we won't need health care--DUH). Then he uses the same old worn out rhetoric about the Bush tax cuts to the evil rich in this country. Everyone knows that Bush gave tax cuts to everyone in this country that PAID taxes--not just the rich--which included millions of middle class income earners.

I am 56 years old & I cannot think of one single President prior to Obama that continually attacked the previous administrations policies--either economically--or especially for fighting an enemy that was determined to slaughter innocent American civilians in mass.

Can anyone here come up with one other President that continually did that?

I thought just once Obama would get thru a speech where he didn't blame the prior administration. To compare the projected costs of his healthcare plan proposal to the funding of the Iraqi and Afganistan wars is way off-base. It looks like to me Obama continues blaming the prior administration in order to deflect any blame from himself. I'm sick of it. He wanted to be President, he needs to suck it up already. His blame game is tiresome and now being overplayed.

I don't think it's off base at all. Funding for wars and tax cuts for the rich in monetary amounts which illustrate what is is spent for what is valid. The previous administration was us. Who else was it? Get over yourself.

This may come as a shock to you, but the President is not a member of the House nor the Senate.

This may come as a shock to you, but the President is not a member of the House nor the Senate.

Last night, he claimed this new version of the HC bill is MY BILL. Who's gonna write it for him, Michelle?

Last night, he claimed this new version of the HC bill is MY BILL. Who's gonna write it for him, Michelle?

She very well could, she's a lawyer of some prowess. I don't think she's on the payroll though.

So did Obama take his morning after pill before giving the speech?

I don't think it's off base at all. Funding for wars and tax cuts for the rich in monetary amounts which illustrate what is is spent for what is valid. The previous administration was us. Who else was it? Get over yourself.
No it's not....It's more typical wouldacouldshoulda sniveling bullshit, from an empty suit that wouldn't know an original thought if it fell on him.

If the Queen had nuts she would be the King.....But she isn't, so deal with it.

People love hearing him speak, what can I say?
He did have a meeting with Blue Dog Democrats today, as well.

why in the hell is he on T.V. again-

Didn't you get the memo? He suffers from a disorder.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. They believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Narcissistic personality disorder - MayoClinic.com

He got called a liar over the airwaves last night so today he's trying to give himself a boost.

why in the hell is he on T.V. again-

Didn't you get the memo? He suffers from a disorder.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. They believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Narcissistic personality disorder - MayoClinic.com

He got called a liar over the airwaves last night so today he's trying to give himself a boost.
You need not bring up Rush Limbaugh right now...

Forum List

Back