Holocaust survivers mock AOC

President running concentration camps along the border.........

D93Fzi7XkAAS_DB.jpg

:link:
Obama also sent migrant children to a former Japanese internment camp, Trump defenders say

Obama asks for border crisis cash

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF OBAMA’S ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT DETENTION FACILITIES THE MEDIA WON’T SHOW YOU

Obama Border RulesCause Syria-Like Migration

More than 1.1 million died at Auschwitz...are you saying that they all worked till they died? What sort of work...less than half a million slaves who worked till they died built the great pyramid with no modern technology at their disposal..what did all these people at Auschwitz work on?
No I am saying that knowing the stats like you seem to need, changes nothing.

Did you see the Sun rise over the singing birds this morning?

We are having this discussion because aoc is retarded, the future waits, will you squander it on the past?

Don't think you got my point..Auschwitz was not a "work camp" it was a death camp...they were in the extermination business....nothing more.
My point is that knowing the specs of different camps is morbidely useless. What I know or do not know changes nothing. And again the retard aoc is the only reason this is being discussed.

Did you hear the birds this morning

I am still not getting your point....yes AOC is a complete idiot...what point are you trying to make re the birds? And if one doesn't know what went on in the camps, then one simply doesn't have a clue...if you don't know the stats regarding the camps, then it is clear that you were never interested enough to even bother....since you never had enough interest to even find out what happened, why did you even bother responding to this thread?
You are stuck in the past, that is why you can not hear the birds herald the sunrise

Maybe if you took your meds you might make more sense. And I am not "stuck" anywhere...I do realize that those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it...that entails actually taking time to learn what happened in the past.

And I wager I hear more birds than you since by the time the sun peeks over the horizon every morning, my dog and I have made the turn on our walk and are heading home for breakfast. Were you aware that the birds are up and about quite some time before actual sunrise?

So again....what point are you trying to make. Do try to be specific and concise...

No I am saying that knowing the stats like you seem to need, changes nothing.

Did you see the Sun rise over the singing birds this morning?

We are having this discussion because aoc is retarded, the future waits, will you squander it on the past?

Don't think you got my point..Auschwitz was not a "work camp" it was a death camp...they were in the extermination business....nothing more.
My point is that knowing the specs of different camps is morbidely useless. What I know or do not know changes nothing. And again the retard aoc is the only reason this is being discussed.

Did you hear the birds this morning

I am still not getting your point....yes AOC is a complete idiot...what point are you trying to make re the birds? And if one doesn't know what went on in the camps, then one simply doesn't have a clue...if you don't know the stats regarding the camps, then it is clear that you were never interested enough to even bother....since you never had enough interest to even find out what happened, why did you even bother responding to this thread?
You are stuck in the past, that is why you can not hear the birds herald the sunrise

Maybe if you took your meds you might make more sense. And I am not "stuck" anywhere...I do realize that those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it...that entails actually taking time to learn what happened in the past.

And I wager I hear more birds than you since by the time the sun peeks over the horizon every morning, my dog and I have made the turn on our walk and are heading home for breakfast. Were you aware that the birds are up and about quite some time before actual sunrise?

So again....what point are you trying to make. Do try to be specific and concise...

I made my point, you are the morbid simpleton keeping stats on how many Jews were killed in each concentration camp the way a sportsfan keeps stats on their favorite player. You need to get out of the shed and listen to the birds, the baby sparrows are singing, if you would ever open your eyes and ears you might hear their songs, life is beautiful to those who have the courage to live it.

Holocaust survivors respond to AOC's 'concentration camp' comments in new video

She also has an invite to Auschwitz to learn how the Jews medical care compares to the children in border camps...

We know this already but she is a blooming idiot who is now forced to backtrack furiously. It's not working too well for her as we see here....she's claiming she didn't mean NAZI concentration camps but of course she did.
I sm actually enjoying watching her explode

More than 1.1 million died at Auschwitz...are you saying that they all worked till they died?
The majority died late in the war from disease and starvation. Allied bombing made it near impossible to get food and medicine to the camps.
They starved them when they first opened the camps in 1940.
I read about their meager diet.
It helps to read up on the subject before entering the debate, so you can call bullshit. Whenever some lib tries floating a lie I can slap it down.
Yes, I agree on the value of reading up on a subject. I've read a lot about the camps. It was that reading that led to the conclusion that there were no death camps. It was very hard to accept that, as it contradicted what I'd been taught since childhood and what's in generally accepted history texts. The weight of the evidence that so much of what we've been told is fabricated propaganda was overwhelming.

More than 1.1 million died at Auschwitz...are you saying that they all worked till they died?
The majority died late in the war from disease and starvation. Allied bombing made it near impossible to get food and medicine to the camps.
Were the camps residents well fed before b17s began raids
The prisoners were cared for properly. One might say exceptionally well when one learns of the facilities available to them. They were prisoners and they were forced to work (though they were paid in scrip). Conditions deteriorated once Churchill initiated civilian bombing raids. Towards the end, typhus, et al were rampant and many, many thousands of prisoners died.

One quick question, if you don't mind.

What, precisely, were you reading to come to this conclusion?
I can't give a precise answer, as in one book or anything. There's a wealth of information available. I'll be happy to send you links if you're sincerely interested and have an open mind about this. Please send me a private message here if you are.

She also has an invite to Auschwitz to learn how the Jews medical care compares to the children in border camps...

We know this already but she is a blooming idiot who is now forced to backtrack furiously. It's not working too well for her as we see here....she's claiming she didn't mean NAZI concentration camps but of course she did.
Maybe she meant the American concentration camps for Japanese-, Italian-, and German-Americans, or the American camp for Germans after the war.
Nah, you're right, she's just a blooming idiot.

It helps to read up on the subject before entering the debate, so you can call bullshit. Whenever some lib tries floating a lie I can slap it down.
Yes, I agree on the value of reading up on a subject. I've read a lot about the camps. It was that reading that led to the conclusion that there were no death camps. It was very hard to accept that, as it contradicted what I'd been taught since childhood and what's in generally accepted history texts. The weight of the evidence that so much of what we've been told is fabricated propaganda was overwhelming.

The prisoners were cared for properly. One might say exceptionally well when one learns of the facilities available to them. They were prisoners and they were forced to work (though they were paid in scrip). Conditions deteriorated once Churchill initiated civilian bombing raids. Towards the end, typhus, et al were rampant and many, many thousands of prisoners died.

I can't give a precise answer, as in one book or anything. There's a wealth of information available. I'll be happy to send you links if you're sincerely interested and have an open mind about this. Please send me a private message here if you are.

Maybe she meant the American concentration camps for Japanese-, Italian-, and German-Americans, or the American camp for Germans after the war.
Anyone can do a google search. However unless you want to start blaming the children of Nazies, its over.......

So get your head out of the past because by living there you are serving Hitlers memory

Italian Americans were not in camps during ww2, my father in law 100 percent Italian was a seargent in the army that saw action on Leyte in the phillipines.

The blooming idiot is you

Anyone can do a google search. However unless you want to start blaming the children of Nazies, its over.......

So get your head out of the past because by living there you are serving Hitlers memory
Yes, anyone can do a search. Unfortunately, few do. Also unfortunately, much information is suppressed.
It IS over, correct, but the repercussions continue.
Good advice about getting one's head out of the past, so long as we remember that the past informs the present and the future.
It's an honor to be able to serve Hitler's memory.

Still concentration camps

Just because they are not executing people doesn’t change that fact

Yes, anyone can do a search. Unfortunately, few do. Also unfortunately, much information is suppressed.
Good advice about getting one's head out of the past, so long as we remember that the past informs the present and the future.
The clown circus is in town

Italian Americans were not in camps during ww2, my father in law 100 percent Italian was a seargent in the army that saw action on Leyte in the phillipines.

Italian Internment WWII
A SECRET HISTORY / The harassment of Italians during World War II has particular relevance today and serves as a warning of what could happen
During World War II, the U.S. Saw Italian-Americans as a Threat to Homeland Security | History | Smithsonian
Internment of Italian Americans - Wikipedia

"Italian-Americans" was really not the best term to use. Non-citizens from Italy in the US would have been more precise.

Italian Internment WWII
A SECRET HISTORY / The harassment of Italians during World War II has particular relevance today and serves as a warning of what could happen
During World War II, the U.S. Saw Italian-Americans as a Threat to Homeland Security | History | Smithsonian

"Italian-Americans" was really not the best term to use. Non-citizens from Italy in the US would have been more precise.
Illegal aliens is the term...... Spies also works

I'm sorry--Did you just type "It's an honor to be able to serve Hitler's memory"???

Someone typed this really...that was not a typo???

If so this confirms my theory that posters who use the female avatar are, in fact, BATCRAP CRAZY

Is this Penny's sockpuppet?

Although this poster has considerably better grammar etc than Jackboots

I'm sorry--Did you just type "It's an honor to be able to serve Hitler's memory"???

Someone typed this really...that was not a typo???

If so this confirms my theory that posters who use the female avatar are, in fact, BATCRAP CRAZY
Just a little kid looking for attention

Italian Internment WWII

March into your work, your church, your neighbors house, and tell them all this stuff. Do it loud and proud. See what they say.

This Holocaust Denial stuff only lives on the internet where people can be anonymous for a reason

American internment centers.

Forum List

Back