Trump: Bolton would take on the entire world at once if it was up to him

Militarily, we should be ready to take on the entire world.

We should also be ready to destroy enemies, and then go home. Rebuild nothing outside aid to allies, and even then, consider twice.

President Trump is in control of the situation, not Mr. Bolton.

A lot of presidents had people on staff who really loved war, but it doesn't mean that they did to.

If there is a war, a guy like Bolton will be a guy you will be glad to have on your side. Further, even if there isn't a war, he can help intimidate possible enemies.

Militarily, we should be ready to take on the entire world.

We should also be ready to destroy enemies, and then go home. Rebuild nothing outside aid to allies, and even then, consider twice.
------------------------ feck those allies and enemies as I think of the end of WW2 nd the 'marshal plan' --- airlift and similar BillyK .

And yes of course , we should be ready to take on the entire world Billy .

Cool it please ....Mr Bolton! Ok?

President Trump is not a warmonger.

So you cool it Bolton.

BoltonNightmare.jpg

PEACE!

GOD what is so hard to understand?????????????

I think its partly an act with Mr. Bolton, although its a credit to him a lot of people believe. I was told by a friend of mine, Squirrel, that John Bolton used to be Captain Kangaroo back in the 1970's and 1980's, but he dropped that persona because it really wasn't consistent with his national security duties.

People should relax, President Trump is fully engaged and Bolton just has an advisory role in the administration. Trump is a businessman, he follows the advice of the great Virgil Solozzo and knows that blood is a big expense.

Forum List

Back