Holocaust Evidence

Lying scumbag! Parroting your parrot father's lies. What were those "clouds of smoke." Jews being burned in ovens at Auschwitz possibly? Though the place DIDN'T have any gas chamber, they did have a crematorium. You can even see a smokestack next to it today. Is that where the "smoke" came from? Well that smokestack was built by the Russians after the war to try and sell the bullshit you and your father spread. And that sham smokestack wasn't even connected to the crematorium. So it would have been pretty difficult for the smoke you imagine to have come from it. Asshole.

Who said anything about Auschwitz ????????? I will take your post as a SAD inditement sic of the type of MORON YOU R.......So you are saying the Holocaust Never Occurred.............Fcuk people like you make me sick.......The Missing History of Ravensbrück, The Nazi Concentration Camp for Women...

As I said SICK....to Demonize and Deny the Holocaust is it insult the Jewish People and Humanity.....you low - life

To claim the Holocaust was only about Jewish people is to play with history.
You ARE BEING SOMEWHAT PEDANTIC NOW FRIGID

No, I'm not.

The right wing Jews have used the Holocaust as a way of getting what they want. They've decided it was only they who suffered, and no one else can have claim to this suffering. That annoys me greatly.
Yes I know,it has all worn thin,especially with the way the Palestinians have been treated,frigid

Well, the problem is that both sides are getting taken for a ride by the leaders. Groups like Hamas are using conflict to keep their own support among their own people, as well as the right wing in Israel.

The US has done something similar, Bush goes to war in Iraq, creates a much larger and more dangerous conflict, then it suddenly becomes more in the interest of voters to have a right wing leadership who is willing to then fight the people they created in the first place.

There was no gas chamber. Neither were there anywhere. So suck it.
Revisionist history. The evidence is in the German files and admitted to by many of the participants.

Does the term "delusional brainwashed kweer" hold any significance for you when you look in a mirror? In warfare, demonizing the enemy is a tactic as old as the hills. Just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about Hitler and WW II in general is an outright lie! Do you know what it means when "history is written by the victors?" It means that things like German files are faked too.

As for what any Germans may have "admitted," people who are tortured are known to admit to much. Are you so stupid as to think that the allies didn't torture too? To illustrate my point, consider this. About 280,000 jews died in jewish internment camps from disease outbreaks and lack of food. None were gassed. The main reason for the disease outbreaks and lack of food was due to Germany getting the shit bombed out of it. But after the war, the allies took many ex-German soldiers and held them in Europe as prisoners of ex-war. The allied forces lacked for nothing. But under the "care" of the Americans, British and French, 1.5 to 1.7 million of them were murdered!

Don't believe it? Enter into your browser "Eisenhower's Holocaust." Thank your lucky fuckin stars that I'm not allowed to tell more of the REAL truth around here to the degree that I would like to.

Just because history is written by the victors, and demonizing the enemy is a part of warfare, that doesn't mean everything they say is false. That's not logical. Within everything that is said there is usually some part truth to it, and some part interpretation.

No. There was some truth being told. The U.S. did officially go to war with Germany. The U.S. did invade Normandy. There was a general named Patton. And so on and so on. But the lies outweigh the truths by a long shot. And what really doesn't help is simply not being allowed to discuss the truth. There is a thread around here you might be interested in looking up. If you are interested in some real truth. It's called, "The Holocaust. The Fake History." The mods helped crush the truth by closing the thread down to further debate.

You say there is some truth, how much truth? More lies than truth? Sounds a little hard to say how many truths there are in a war and how many lies.
You don't need many lies, and often the lies are attached to the truth.

Yes, the issues around not being able to discuss the Holocaust are a problem, people dress things up as something and then decide it's already accepted what happened. Most for the interests of the right wing Jews. There was a story about school kids in Taiwan learning about WW2 and dressing up as Nazis and doing a little parade. The teacher got sacked because Israel complained, totally ridiculous, as if the Taiwanese have much interested in what happened in Europe in WW2.

Seems Grapple got banned. Is it simply because he came on here and started talking about the holocaust?
No. He didnt get banned for talking about the holocaust. His first username "cultsmasher" was banned after he posted a thread in which he called for the extermination of what he considered inferior races. He keeps on coming back, and referencing his old threads, and keeps talking about the same stuff. Kinda makes it easy to spot him. You'd think he'd change is writing style or something....

Eichmann was not a criminal. Like most modern civil servants, he followed the laws and regulations of his country blindly. Why do we knock Eichmann, when we expect the same from our officials?

You know what really bugs me is they are still going around finding aged German soldiers, even an accountant in his mid nineties and prosecuting them and Germany allows this BS, they were doing their job, if they didn't they were shot or sent to a concentration camp.

why does it "bug" you? I doubt that the citizens of Germany would object other then the few Nazis left there. Eichmann was not a criminal according to the laws of Germany at the time he worked there but he was a criminal according to present German law. Germany did not object to his abduction Osama bin Laden was not a criminal according to Shariah law. Pakistan did object to his abduction and the doctor who helped locate him was jailed. Relatives of the victims of Osama bin Laden---did not object to his
execution.
You are living in the wrong country, penny, dear

How does this logic work? If a policeman does to you today what is legal but not legal tomorrow, then will you kidnap him and hang him tomorrow? How can any country function if that is what is called legally justifiable?
Because might makes right.

Yes, and now the Jews are the mightiest. The Nazis have never been all that nightly, but the Jews are. Even the Nazis weren't kidnapping foreign citizens abroad.

when did you first understand that Heinrich Himmler was a saint?. Think back to your childhood. I remember knowing the name MICKEY MANTLE-----and can even visualize his baseball card-----way back when I was eight years old (long long time ago) I remember when your hero--EICHMANN was captured in Argentina. How did you feel about that event ? (assuming you remember it)

Revisionist history. The evidence is in the German files and admitted to by many of the participants.

Does the term "delusional brainwashed kweer" hold any significance for you when you look in a mirror? In warfare, demonizing the enemy is a tactic as old as the hills. Just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about Hitler and WW II in general is an outright lie! Do you know what it means when "history is written by the victors?" It means that things like German files are faked too.

As for what any Germans may have "admitted," people who are tortured are known to admit to much. Are you so stupid as to think that the allies didn't torture too? To illustrate my point, consider this. About 280,000 jews died in jewish internment camps from disease outbreaks and lack of food. None were gassed. The main reason for the disease outbreaks and lack of food was due to Germany getting the shit bombed out of it. But after the war, the allies took many ex-German soldiers and held them in Europe as prisoners of ex-war. The allied forces lacked for nothing. But under the "care" of the Americans, British and French, 1.5 to 1.7 million of them were murdered!

Don't believe it? Enter into your browser "Eisenhower's Holocaust." Thank your lucky fuckin stars that I'm not allowed to tell more of the REAL truth around here to the degree that I would like to.

Just because history is written by the victors, and demonizing the enemy is a part of warfare, that doesn't mean everything they say is false. That's not logical. Within everything that is said there is usually some part truth to it, and some part interpretation.

No. There was some truth being told. The U.S. did officially go to war with Germany. The U.S. did invade Normandy. There was a general named Patton. And so on and so on. But the lies outweigh the truths by a long shot. And what really doesn't help is simply not being allowed to discuss the truth. There is a thread around here you might be interested in looking up. If you are interested in some real truth. It's called, "The Holocaust. The Fake History." The mods helped crush the truth by closing the thread down to further debate.

You say there is some truth, how much truth? More lies than truth? Sounds a little hard to say how many truths there are in a war and how many lies.
You don't need many lies, and often the lies are attached to the truth.

Yes, the issues around not being able to discuss the Holocaust are a problem, people dress things up as something and then decide it's already accepted what happened. Most for the interests of the right wing Jews. There was a story about school kids in Taiwan learning about WW2 and dressing up as Nazis and doing a little parade. The teacher got sacked because Israel complained, totally ridiculous, as if the Taiwanese have much interested in what happened in Europe in WW2.

Seems Grapple got banned. Is it simply because he came on here and started talking about the holocaust?
No. He didnt get banned for talking about the holocaust. His first username "cultsmasher" was banned after he posted a thread in which he called for the extermination of what he considered inferior races. He keeps on coming back, and referencing his old threads, and keeps talking about the same stuff. Kinda makes it easy to spot him. You'd think he'd change is writing style or something....

Oh, that's good. You never really know what's going on with people around here.

Since theliq, Sunniman and anotherlife are still here, if you possessed any basic logical abilities whatsoever, you would not have posed such a question.

You know what really bugs me is they are still going around finding aged German soldiers, even an accountant in his mid nineties and prosecuting them and Germany allows this BS, they were doing their job, if they didn't they were shot or sent to a concentration camp.

why does it "bug" you? I doubt that the citizens of Germany would object other then the few Nazis left there. Eichmann was not a criminal according to the laws of Germany at the time he worked there but he was a criminal according to present German law. Germany did not object to his abduction Osama bin Laden was not a criminal according to Shariah law. Pakistan did object to his abduction and the doctor who helped locate him was jailed. Relatives of the victims of Osama bin Laden---did not object to his
execution.

How does this logic work? If a policeman does to you today what is legal but not legal tomorrow, then will you kidnap him and hang him tomorrow? How can any country function if that is what is called legally justifiable?

Yes, and now the Jews are the mightiest. The Nazis have never been all that nightly, but the Jews are. Even the Nazis weren't kidnapping foreign citizens abroad.

The concept that the mass murder of people by the Nazis was a criminal
act has already been determined to be true by the Court at Nuremburg

That is dubious at best, because the Nurnberg courts looked at Nazis only. So they didn't punish criminal activity. They punished only the Nazi brand. That way the Nurnberg courts actually encourage crime, including the crime of ethnic cleansing. This was even implemented around Germany in the same time as those courts were in session. The hight of hippocricy.

execution.

when did you first understand that Heinrich Himmler was a saint?. Think back to your childhood. I remember knowing the name MICKEY MANTLE-----and can even visualize his baseball card-----way back when I was eight years old (long long time ago) I remember when your hero--EICHMANN was captured in Argentina. How did you feel about that event ? (assuming you remember it)

Can I answer it like this? There is a little Eichmann in all of us, if you ever worked in government, even if it is the Israeli government.

execution.

Can I answer it like this? There is a little Eichmann in all of us, if you ever worked in government, even if it is the Israeli government.

you can and you did provide an answer to a simple question ----with an idiotic conglomeration of words that are meaningless. Of course----Eichmann had two ears and so do I. HOWEVER a compendium of physical similarities
is NOT THE ISSUE

execution.

That is dubious at best, because the Nurnberg courts looked at Nazis only. So they didn't punish criminal activity. They punished only the Nazi brand. That way the Nurnberg courts actually encourage crime, including the crime of ethnic cleansing. This was even implemented around Germany in the same time as those courts were in session. The hight of hippocricy.

what is your mother tongue?

you can and you did provide an answer to a simple question ----with an idiotic conglomeration of words that are meaningless. Of course----Eichmann had two ears and so do I. HOWEVER a compendium of physical similarities
is NOT THE ISSUE

Hahaha. I like your style! By the way, eichmann means egg man, like egg head, like Humpty Dumpty. Now why did the Jews have to break him?

My mother tongue? Hebrew. Hehe. No, I'm just joking. My mother tongue is western szekler, European but not Indo European, one of the languages that the French bullies have been eagerly working to kill off for the last 200 years. And for that reason, my favorite foreign language is German, I want to speak that as a second mother tongue. I almost can, a German girl mistook me for a German over the phone the other day.

By the way, why is my mother tongue important, come to think of it? I am already on the ethnic cleanse off list of European governments and super powers for the past 200 years. How does that relate to this Jew international law breaking and Nazi hunting? Interesting.

Last edited:

Since theliq, Sunniman and anotherlife are still here, if you possessed any basic logical abilities whatsoever, you would not have posed such a question.
I actually believe in a Free Israel and Free Palestine,and have bee consistent with this desire on here since I have been on this site.....Regrettably You have not,just the usual schism thinking for you....go away you bore.....you don't do logic so why say you do.st

My mother tongue? Hebrew. Hehe. No, I'm just joking. My mother tongue is western szekler, European but not Indo European, one of the languages that the French bullies have been eagerly working to kill off for the last 200 years. And for that reason, my favorite foreign language is German, I want to speak that as a second mother tongue. I almost can, a German girl mistook me for a German over the phone the other day.

By the way, why is my mother tongue important, come to think of it? I am already on the ethnic cleanse off list of European governments and super powers for the past 200 years. How does that relate to this Jew international law breaking and Nazi hunting? Interesting.

try again ----eich does not mean "egg" in german-----or Hebrew.

you seem NERVOUS about the past filth in which you and your kith and kin have engaged

Not Eiche, not Eichemann, but Eichmann.

How about Yiddish? Yiddish is interesting actually, because it is the industrialized Hebrew by having turned German. Only you forgot the umlauts in it.

you seem NERVOUS about the past filth in which you and your kith and kin have engaged

It makes sense that you single out people by their language. This is what centralized national governments do, all socialist, all outlined by the Jews of ww1.

How about Yiddish? Yiddish is interesting actually, because it is the industrialized Hebrew by having turned German. Only you forgot the umlauts in it.

I am still not convinced that the name of your hero EICHMANN means
"eggman"--------your concept of Yiddish is really idiotic. As to the prosecution of
your cult leaders-------it is a matter of justice. You would not understand

It makes sense that you single out people by their language. This is what centralized national governments do, all socialist, all outlined by the Jews of ww1.

It makes sense that you read the standard literature of the Nazi movement. I lived in proximity to people like you in my childhood---LONG AGO. An hour ride on my bike would bring me to the area where the truck drivers stopped and near the train tracks------where the alcoholics and whores resided and the little huts that were rented by the hour.------your literature was fluttering in the wind. None of your theories are new to me-----later on as an adult----when I treated dogs in the
hospital wards for the criminally insane------I came across the same stuff

I am still not convinced that the name of your hero EICHMANN means
"eggman"--------your concept of Yiddish is really idiotic. As to the prosecution of
your cult leaders-------it is a matter of justice. You would not understand

But Yiddish is pretty good, I thought. You can understand it, everyone can understand it. You can't say the same for Hebrew.

And the justice thing, who's justice do you mean? The justice of those who write history because they are the winners? I think you need to explain this a little better, because not easy to understand your concept.

It makes sense that you read the standard literature of the Nazi movement. I lived in proximity to people like you in my childhood---LONG AGO. An hour ride on my bike would bring me to the area where the truck drivers stopped and near the train tracks------where the alcoholics and whores resided and the little huts that were rented by the hour.------your literature was fluttering in the wind. None of your theories are new to me-----later on as an adult----when I treated dogs in the
hospital wards for the criminally insane------I came across the same stuff

I don't defend those people. You seem to describe goons. A modern government, even if it is a national socialist centralized totalitarian government, can't do well any more with goons as a foundation. The interesting part I think is who control the process of turning national governments into national socialist governments in the 21st century, and I think it is the same people who laid the foundations of ww1-2 and started nationalism in the first place. And they are not the royals and the ancient aristocracy. Hehe.

Forum List

Back