On The Syrian Refugee / Immigration Issue, Bravo To P.M. Harper And Minister Kenney For Looking Out

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
On The Syrian Refugee / Immigration Issue, Bravo To P.M. Harper And Minister Kenney For Looking Out For Canadians

(This is a copy of an actual composition circulated to thousands of officials from many countries and soon I hope to reach almost 200 countries as this as an inclusive along with another title as the intro)

The Following Countries Have Just Been Nailed!!!

Thousands of elected appointed and designated officials have just been sent the following information for the protection and well being of all invloved.

Belgium, Denmark, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom, Greece (yes I noticed Greece just had their 3rd election this year just after I made contact), Turkey (who recently is undergoing election results pending for contact along with war with the Kurds), Iceland, Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Switzerland, Malta, Portugal, (Spain not yet contacted as election information pending to extract most recent contacts), Liechtenstein, San Marino, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria, Estonia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Andorra, Latvia, Albania, Moldova, Macedonia, Ukraine (is pending, after being war torn I am yet to see if they are ready to be updated), Russia, Croatia, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Monaco, Montenegro along with the officials of the European Parliamentary Union State Members as well Members of European Parliament and more countries have been and are currently being contacted with the following information! (as things developed along the way of this project, updates were added and circulated such as the following update which was at the bottom of the entirety but for this special edition, I edtited it at the top just for you)

New development Sept. 19 2015

This looks like a deceptive ISIS spin to stock muslims in other countries by the millions right from sparking war in Syria. Clever plan but too transparent for my eyes.

Article title: Europe's aging economies stand to gain from influx of people The link to this article can be found here:

Europe's aging economies stand to gain from influx of people

Of course once there are enough mulsims in a democratic country (especially in a country with more old people than youth being stalked with Sunni Muslim refugees), then increases the chance of sharia law getting voted in, in the near future and anyone not Muslim more than likely to get stoned to death as has been already happening in countries with Muslims and sharia law!!!

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Update: Directed towards President Vladimir Putin included at bottom of this composition.

On The Syrian Refugee / Immigration Issue, Bravo To P.M. Harper And Minister Kenney For Looking Out For Canadians

Jason Kenney is Canada's Minister of Defence, and I see that Minister Kenney and the Prime Minister are looking out for potential threat by protecting Canada as well helping Immigrants from Syria in a well planned fashion.

I see that it is cause for concern that Sunni Muslims are being distributed throughout many countries with this Syrian immigration / refugee plea meanwhile to the best of my current knowledge on the matter the rich Sunni Muslim countries are refusing to take in so called Immigrants such as Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain and their reason is that terrorists will be able to blend in too easily with their general population as terrorists will easily blend in with the population of any other country especially in such mass numbers.

It does look to me like this does coincide with what looks like could be more than just rumors (which inevitably could very well be much more than just mere rumors) perhaps coming to pass regarding the Muslim plan to take over the world while now perhaps executing this plan by playing the sympathy card to gain access in abundant numbers in several countries with pleas to help refugees migrate / immigrants.

Then what, with a majority of Muslims in so called Democratic countries such as Especially Germany having already taken in 200 000 and potentially another 800 000 within the next year, get ready to welcome sharia law or get stoned to death for not being a Muslim?!!

I just watched Jason Kenney's video titled "Exclusive: Defence minister Jason Kenney on migrant crisis" on Youtube of Minister Kenney with Mercedes on her New CTV News Channel Show called "Race To The Hill". I saw Jason Kenney make mention that back in 2009 Minister Kenney went to Syria as the only Minister that has done such in over 4 decades. Minister Kenney made mention that Iraqi refugees fled from one Muslim country to another of which Canada took over 20 000 of those Iraqi refugees from Syria plus another 3 to 4 thousand Syrians.

(Search the title in YouTube search engine, posting the direct link through this email account corrupts the link somehow)

Now think, to gain momentum of such a plan to distribute Muslims to several countries to initiate a world take over scenario, they first send Muslims from one Islamic country to another to gain momentum in confidence of the appearance of genuine crisis and one Islamic country willing to help another Islamic country. Next step would ironically be tactically advantageous to have a war in Syria of which then Muslims would obviously not be re distributed back into Iraq but instead stage it as a global crisis to have Muslims mass about 1000 (give or take) times faster in other countries than normal integration would take.

15 Million Iraqi and Syrian refugees are potentially to be redistributed all of a sudden, and as Minister Kenney mentioned in the video "We need to stop the genocidal violence in those countries" well stated. End the potential threat to allow refugees to remain in Syria thus also protect ourselves from potential threat of Muslim take over in several countries globally! I would prefer it be executed without violence or killing anyone else myself.

Germany is likely taking in so many to get rid of Israeli influence and I can't say that I blame them considering all of the one sided rhetoric Israelis have been getting away with forcing upon them with this holocaust rhetoric but this could actually turn out rather disastrous for Germany's citizens once Sharia law is very potentially enacted. (Take a look for example at what happened between the Muslims and the Jewish people in the Middle East of which they are still fighting. But at one time the Jewish had to leave Israel or the Muslims were going to make them extinct. Who was nice enough to give them refuge until getting fed up with their religious rhetoric? Germany did. But because the Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life, they were not only evicted from Israel, but they were also evicted from Germany only no other country wanted their religion plaguing their country so Germany got so fed up with them and the world around them for no one else offering to take them, that the holocaust began and all because Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life they had to suffer being imprisoned in camps. Since no one else would take them because no one else wanted a mass number imposing their religious lies in their country, the world decided to be humanitarian and take back Israel so they could take their religious lies back over there where they are back at war with the Muslims.) Germany certainly got the short end of the stick on that one for initially showing a warm heart along with compassion and certainly aided in flaring the temper of one Adolf Hitler who was obviously furious at the world around him. I don't agree with his course of action to engage in world war, but I understand at least in part why he did. I have heard other things about Monarchy's agitating him as well but do not recal specifics at this moment in time. Moving along and back to this modern day point, I can see that Germans validity in harboring a great deal of resentment towards Israelis might be in part why they are welcoming so many Muslims to rid themselves of Israeli presence permanently but again the outcome could be very disastrous if Sharia law is enacted by a potentially soon to be majority of Muslms.

I applaud your efforts Minister Kenney through aiding Syrian refugees by taking in minority groups and in doing such also protecting the preservation of Canadian integrity and defences. Very wise angle that you perpetuate as well, well said.

Of course Justin Trudeau (Of which I watched him and Jean Cretien today live from Hamilton On. Ca. Sunday Sept. 13th 2015) and Tom Mulcair criticize our current Conservative government for watching out for Canada by being very precautions in how they take in refugees. It appears that Tom and Justin aren't concerned for the well being of Canada, but are instead going with the main stream medias hype of attempting to force guilt on those who take precautions as being the bad guy for not carelessly taking in more refugees.

I have been so consumed with the foundations of primary global issues I address aimed towards initiating a complex yet simplified in my presentations plan for the well being and sanity of current an future generations that only now I am beginning to see why the Harper Government is being so secretive in appearance towards what and when they reveal to the general public what is going on. This is because of preventative measures aimed towards preventing sabotage from two very corrupt political parties, the NDP and Liberal parties of Canada. It seems to have worsened ten fold especially after the departing of the late Jack Layton.

Thanks to a majority of bias within these two parties, I myself have been banned off of every Canadian website in Canada. I am having a very difficult time doing my job raising awareness to the foundations of primary global issues for the well being and sanity of current and future generations by an extremely bias manifestation of homosexual activist insanity where it is now to the point where if you do not adhere to homosexual activist lies, deceptions and discrimination, they are making it so that you have no right to speak publicly! I share facts which expose homosexual activists inside of and outside of Parliaments for the liars, deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be with facts that back my claims. These political parties know full well that I have them bested in every way to do with homosexual activism so they have been making it so that I get shut out of every Canadian political forum to prevent the public from getting the facts which expose these homosexual activists for the liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be. Because they are not able to contest me with so much as a shred of validity on the foundations of these primary issues, they seem to think that instead of treating Canadians fairly, they would rather hide the information which reveals homosexual activist lies, deceptions and discrimination which is a clear indication that they don't want a level playing field thus are deceiving Canadians and can obviously not be trusted.

If they could contest me with so much as a shred of validity, then they would have not allowed me to be banned off of every Canadian web site because they could actually then have proven their validity but since they have only lies and deceptions, they are hiding me from the public. I am being discriminated against by two parties that claim to be against discrimination because all they know how to do is lie and deceive.

Which brings me to (excuse me Elizabeth May but I see no need to bring you directly into this) my support lay with the Conservatives with the exception primarily that (A.) I am quite confident that every party is aware that I will never support freedom of religion and for the most genuine reason of all. and (B.) I am very disappointed that the conservative government has done not anything that I am aware of to prevent me from being discriminated against for raising awareness towards the public being my own fellow countrymen and women aka Canadian citizens. I keep thinking that this is because Stephen Harper made a statement about you can't do anything from the bleachers and I am confident that we all know that I have done exactly that which has lead to Canadians saving billions in revenue which has in turn aided in helping us get out of deficit and potentially saved us many more tax hikes. As well I have played a key role in aiding setting into motion the first coalition against child exploitation and child rape between Canada and the United Kingdom which lead example that now nearly 100 countries are in coalition against child exploitation and rape!

I share the best factually based information of our time to greatly reduce corruption for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of which the foundations of primary global Canadian and global issues I address after 15 years remain uncontested (not contested with so much as a shred of validity to this very day) and for this I get the worst of both worlds for being one of the most caring people on this Earth which I am quite confident ever existed. I do not get any official credit for the work I do. I get discriminated against. I get slandered and treated like garbage but my inner strength has never let that stop me, because as a Canadian citizen and as a human being of the Earth, I am one that genuinely cares even though my suffering has taken it's toll over the years.

For well over ten years (until this past year or so) my compositions were always that of Mr. nice guy but I found that being Mr. nice guy only lead to me being walked all over with discrimination and so these past couple of years my anger has begun to shine in my new aggressiveness you will find in my most recent compositions of which I kept that aggression at bay for this composition. I have tried everything but I always get the short end of the stick, a modern day hero "Shot in the dark" and yes in many ways I can relate to the Ozzy Osbourne song.

To complete this composition, as always I first have to back my claims with fact on the foundations of Primary global issues I address and made mention of in this composition so here goes.

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of religious lies along with the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is the most genuine reason to rid the world of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is quite simply as follows. First the foundation of a religion is some ridiculous story about how we / everything came to be. If it is not based upon some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be then it is not a religion. I notice that the religious in days of now attempt to call everything a religion in attempt to fail safe their lies buried in a manifest of yet more lies and deceptions by attempting to try and drag everyone else / everything else down to the level of their religion in attempt to use to give a false sense of justification for following any religion.

Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie. Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop and intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter. Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist! Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

If you are religious and you want to exemplify that you value life more than you value already "factually proven" foundations of religious lies, then simply throw your religion in the garbage where every religion belongs and walk away from religion for good.

On the issue of marriage homosexual activists even attempt and I quote one of them from a public forum in the USA in lieu of this mockery in the form of a supreme court ruling "The fact something is usually done in some way does not prove that it is has to be done that way, or that it should be done that way"

In the case of marriage it actually does and I quote myself "Not anything will ever change the fact throughout the existence of the human race that thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist which is worth honoring with marriage (hence is what marriage was created for and in honour of and thousands of years since marriage was created proves it) no matter how desperately homosexual activist scramble to try and make their every lie and deception the issue" and all of this insane homosexual activist rhetoric is derived from homosexuals and homosexual activists refusing to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are I find to be quite obvious! Because homosexual activists refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are they are throwing away tax dollars with their every lie and deception while causing headaches over homosexual activist irrelevant conjecture. Homosexual activists lie by claiming that there is an injustice or discrimination, but they obviously do not back that claim with even so much as a shred of validity because this is not an equality or discrimination issue because we all equally have the right to marry those born with the opposite sex genital that we ourselves are born with because that is what marriage was created for and in honour of and thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves it beyond any shadow of doubt. (I remember a few years back Prime Minister Harper mentioning something along the lines of that we all have the right to marry those of the opposite sex which reveals that there is no discrimination going on. It was sad that he also announced that he would not go back to the marriage issue but it is quite obviously what needs to be done. If he had come to me years ago I could have given him all the information on this subject needed to nip this in the bud and put it finally to rest and set and example for the globe to follow years ago. But instead I'll never quit until marriage is restored to a respectable state globally and permanently. I could have been so much easier but when is something worth fighting for ever easy?!!

Marriage never should have been voted upon in the first place let alone handed to a homosexual activist court in the USA to pass judgement upon because all of the votes in the world and all of the court outcomes still does not change the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage is about honouring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence and that sexual orientation is quite obviously heterosexual unions = the very foundation of the issue marriage and thousands of years since marriage was created proves it beyond any shadow of doubt.

Homosexual activists go on with the obvious lie of how they advocate freedom of choice while they are quite obviously advocating robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual (as a heterosexual they are making it so you have no choice in the matter or you get labelled a homophobe and even banned off of every web site because if you do not adhere to homosexual activist lies deceptions and deliberate forms of discrimination they make you out to be a hater, a bigot, a homophobe and every other lie and deception homosexual activists can possibly come up with to continue aiding homosexuals in discriminating heterosexuals right to be heterosexual) by encouraging homosexuals to refuse to accept themselves for what they are which leads to homosexuals robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual with these homosexual deceptions and proof of this is, homosexual activists perpetuating such homosexual lies and deceptions such as categorizing homosexuals as the Tranny, Transsexual and transgender for example. (types of homosexuals that pretend to be the opposite sex which leads to homosexuals robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual)

Heterosexual males for example, have a good look at a homosexual male and think does it interest you to have sex with him? Of course not because you are not a homosexual or bi sexual! Now think what if that homosexual male pretended to be a female to deceive you into having sex with them thus robbing you of the right to be heterosexual while degrading humiliating and traumatizing you with these homosexual deceptions! This is already happening (since before homosexuality even became legal in North America aka the tranny) and this is quite obviously homosexual activists aiding homosexuals of robbing you of the right to be heterosexual. This is a deliberate form of discrimination from those who have been whining false claims of discrimination just so that they could quite obviously discriminate you the whole time and proof is in the pudding.

I just shared the information revealing that Canada and North America are becoming insane, please do not let this happen to you. This is fair warning for what to look out for to prevent such madness from infecting your country as well is the information to reverse the process in case of infection.

Join me in the fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

I especially make my demand with the Conservative Party (as well all those within other parties who do not support homosexual activist lies deceptions and discrimination) as I am quite obviously a valuable asset to the country. Stop allowing me to be discriminated against. Stop allowing me to be robbed of the right to raise public awareness in the traditional methods of which I have become accustomed too over the years, as well robbed of. I am not the bad guy, again I back all of my claims on the foundations of primary Canadian and global issues with fact of which no one has ever contested me with so much as a shred of validity even once globally for 15 years. No more having me banned off of web sites because I do not adhere to homosexual activist lies deceptions and discrimination. A great start would have me VIP'd onto such sites as Canadian Kick ass and Canadian Content Forum with immunity. I will not abuse it but I most certainly would be happy to use it! Same goes for google plus Canada where I have been currently hidden from the public, my own circles, extended circles and communities for weeks now. The only way my work can be found is if someone specifically looks for me.

Don't confuse my attempts of baiting all of you over the years with different methods of attempting to get you into thrusting me into the main stream media by attempting every now and then something different such as throwing a false claim out there that has nothing to do with the foundation of any primary Canadian or global issue I address. I am an activist and I must try everything I see fit to get through to the public even if that means risking being put into the spotlight under a bad reflection. All I need is to get there and I will happily clear the air on my own from there. I have tried almost everything relentlessly over the years. I am quite confident That many of you are aware that I am being genuine and now are aware why I at times have tried to bait you into thrusting me into the spotlight.

Now that I have backed my claims on the foundation of primary issues I have addressed in this composition, I will conclude this composition by saying Bravo to the conservative party of Canada for looking out for the well being of Canadians when it comes to this refugee / immigration issue to do with Syria and good job bringing us out of deficit. Once out of deficit it would be nice to see how the conservative party flourishes from there, instead of them being robbed of that opportunity that they have worked so very hard for. For years I didn't have much trust for them but now that I understand more about their approach than I previously at one time did, I have more trust for them looking out for the well being of Canada even through catering to the corporate world in ways to bring businesses and gainful employment to Canada.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Update: Having noticed Russia aiding Syria Sept. 15th 2015 I fast forwarded an attachment including the composition beginning this very thread. My message with the attachment included the following:
President Vladimir Putin,

(Special Edition For President Vladimir Putin) included in the attachment.

Air base or no air base, good to see you take action in Syria President Vladimir Putin and set example for slow pokes to follow. The following is currently circulating the globe (tens of thousands of Officials of world countries of which I am currently contacting Germany) and when I saw Russia stepping up and aiding Syria today I had to fast forward you a copy of the following attachment:

Bravo President Putin.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

What it the reason is, what cause it not compatible our with the different cultures? I mention just a habit now, which is very "strange" for us.
IMG_20151011_201320.JPG

• Banned
Yeah really, to top everything else off that I have mentioned, here in North America where polygamy is illegal, they refer to it as equality to invite polygamists. Our governments quite obviously can not be trusted.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Yeah really, to top everything else off that I have mentioned, here in North America where polygamy is illegal, they refer to it as equality to invite polygamists. Our governments quite obviously can not be trusted.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Government of my country's, they plenty of money to throw into the wind. In my opinion: useless hypocrisy of the many costly ceremony. Now I mention only one example. Source: We must remember the victims of Communism

" We must remember the victims of Communism
August 14, 2015 tn496c0.jpg

It is our moral duty to remember the victims of the Communist regime said Minister of Human Capacities Zoltán Balog on Thursday in Budapest, when he handed over Hungary’s contribution of 25 million forints to the initiators of a memorial of the victims of Communism in Ottawa, the Tribute to Liberty Foundation.
Mr. Balog said that the Hungarian contribution is also meant to express the country’s gratitude towards Canada, which gave refuge to 43.000 Hungarians after the 1956 anti-Communist uprising. He also recalled that in 2010, Canada declared this help as part of its historic heritage.

The total cost of the memorial is expected to be 4 million Canadian dollars or almost 900 million forints, 70% of which will be borne by the Canadian government and most of the rest from private donations of those who found a new home in Canada. The Hungarian government is now one of the biggest contributors, Mr. Balog said.

The ceremony was held at the House of Terror Museum in Budapest and from the Hungarian part, the event was also attended by Parliamentary State Secretary Bence Rétvári from the Ministry of Human Capacities and Hungarian ambassador to Canada Bálint Ódor.

Chairman of the Canadian foundation, Ludwik Klimkowski thanked for the contribution and said that the memorial is also meant to express that Canada is a country of refugees – there are eight million Canadians who have in some way suffered under Communism. Ludwik Klimkowski said he hoped that the memorial will be completed next year (the 60th anniversary of the 1956 uprising) and invited the Hungarian government to attend the inauguration ceremony.

(Ministry of Human Capacities)"

Updated Memorial Design
MVOC-Bridge of Hope revision May 15, 2015.019.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed the situation is hopeless. The Jewish Lobby basically had Europe stand down for years and allow filthy invaders entry, and now as a result of ZOG's activities destabilizing the middle east, there are even more hordes of Muslim invaders. The Jewish Lobby finally got their revenge on Europe.

:lmao:

I was wondering how the op would shoehorn queers into this discussion. lol

• Banned
Indeed the situation is hopeless. The Jewish Lobby basically had Europe stand down for years and allow filthy invaders entry, and now as a result of ZOG's activities destabilizing the middle east, there are even more hordes of Muslim invaders. The Jewish Lobby finally got their revenge on Europe.

Hello Snouter, what a pleasant surprise to find you here. Revenge on Europe for Jewish people valuing lies more than the valued human life yo begin with which is why they were evicted from Israel in the first place, then why they were evicted from Germany as well only no one wanted such a mass of people infecting their country hence became what they refer as the holocaust. They try and pass the blame off for their own lies and deceptions upon everyone else and make everyone else suffer their their own ignorance.

I think it's time that the world recognizes that the blame mostly belongs on the Jewish and what have they given in return except for a hard time to everyone else for handing them back Israel?!! Very ungrateful group of disgruntled lying deceiving ignorant people are the religious known as Jewish prove to be.

A communist country welcomed them called Germany until they got fed up with their religious lies and now it is basically happening again with Muslims.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

• Banned
:lmao:

I was wondering how the op would shoehorn queers into this discussion. lol

well, that was a part of what was being sent to world countries. I have so much on the go that I included extra information ;) in attempt to keep up.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back