Holocaust deniers

"Zionism" is an important aspect of JUDAISM-------"jews" are defined as people
who have either a jewish mother or who converted to Judaism. If a person is an
adherent of Judaism then he recognizes "zion" ie -----the land referred to in the bible as canaan------as the eternal homeland of jews Got that?

Some Jews like Zionism, I got that, it doesn't mean you have to be a Jew to like Zionism or vice-versa.

Zionists are living in the 19th century, they want to take over a country and pretend there are no people living there, their belief is meaningless in the 21st century.

In future there will be one country where Jews and Palestinians can live side-by-side with equality and dignity. Zionism stands in the way of peace and equality.
Which country are they taking over?

which country is who "taking over"??
That's what I'm trying to find out. UG said Zionists are trying to take over a country. I'd like to know which country UG thinks Zionists are trying to take over?

"Zionism" is an important aspect of JUDAISM-------"jews" are defined as people
who have either a jewish mother or who converted to Judaism. If a person is an
adherent of Judaism then he recognizes "zion" ie -----the land referred to in the bible as canaan------as the eternal homeland of jews Got that?

Some Jews like Zionism, I got that, it doesn't mean you have to be a Jew to like Zionism or vice-versa.

Zionists are living in the 19th century, they want to take over a country and pretend there are no people living there, their belief is meaningless in the 21st century.

In future there will be one country where Jews and Palestinians can live side-by-side with equality and dignity. Zionism stands in the way of peace and equality.
Which country are they taking over?

which country is who "taking over"??
That's what I'm trying to find out. UG said Zionists are trying to take over a country. I'd like to know which country UG thinks Zionists are trying to take over?

Oh---I will help you-----UG is of the school of
EUROPEAN ZIONIST MILITARY INVASION------late 19th century. Its like this----sometime around 1892-----Jews invaded Palestine with Jet bombers and dropped nuclear bombs on innocent arab
shepherds----the shepherds ran and jews stole their land and PILLAGED their considerable wealth-----and glorious palatial
homes. see? now you know

"In the summer of 1941, I am unable to recall the exact date, I was suddenly ordered by Himmler's adjutant to repon directly to the Reichsfuhrer SS1 in Berlin. Contrary to his usual custom, his adjutant was not in the room. Himmler greeted me with the following: "The Fuhrer has ordered the Final Solution of the Jewish question. We the SS have to carry out this order. The existing extermination sites in the East2 are not in a position to carry out these intended operations on a large scale. I have, therefore, chosen Auschwitz for this purpose." - Rudolf Höss, Auschwitz Commandant

We've already established that Hoess was tortured and his family threatened, he had no choice but to say that stuff.

"In the summer of 1941, I am unable to recall the exact date, I was suddenly ordered by Himmler's adjutant to repon directly to the Reichsfuhrer SS1 in Berlin. Contrary to his usual custom, his adjutant was not in the room. Himmler greeted me with the following: "The Fuhrer has ordered the Final Solution of the Jewish question. We the SS have to carry out this order. The existing extermination sites in the East2 are not in a position to carry out these intended operations on a large scale. I have, therefore, chosen Auschwitz for this purpose." - Rudolf Höss, Auschwitz Commandant

We've already established that Hoess was tortured and his family threatened, he had no choice but to say that stuff.

who is "we" and what is "that stuff"?

You're being purposefully dense now, Rosie.

Hoess was forced to say all the holocaust stuff, gas chambers etc.

In reality there was no such thing.

You're being purposefully dense now, Rosie.

you are avoiding a simple question which should have a simple answer.

Your seem to be stating that testimony about the goings on in concentration camps was
COERCED by torture-------ok sure------those people are not really dead-----everyone who saw it LIED because they were being tortured. I am sure since you "read" stuff that you know that the TURKS denied the
Armenian genocide. Long ago---when I as young I got assigned to watch over the death bed of an elderly amenian woman---(circa 1975---when MOST AMERICANS never heard of the Armenian genocide---I had---my mom told me) She told me about the deaths of her sibs and parents which she witnessed-----I was not torturing her---she was dying of congestive heart failure. Since that time----I cared for many many survivors of the stuff you claim never happened. I was not torturing them either.

BTW---the only way gazan children die---is their mothers shoot them in the head

Hoess was forced to say all the holocaust stuff, gas chambers etc.

In reality there was no such thing.

In reality----the only way GAZAN children die traumatically----is their fathers rape them and their mothers shoot them in the head

Who's "we," kemosabe? As far as tortured, he was when he was first apprehended. That was six months before he wrote his autobiography. There is no evidence he was tortured while in Polish custody or while writing his autobiography, which he was not forced to do.

But the most salient point, is his description of his crimes matches the testimony of other witnesses. That lends credibility to the accuracy of his confessional autobiography.

To deny the Holocaust is to be anti-Semitic.

Don't be ridiculous, you can discuss the facts of history without being anti-anything.

Besides Israel is one of the most racist countries in the world.
Yeah..right! <sarcasm...

That's why there are so Arabs within the Israeli government. That's why they welcome peaceful Arabs with open arms.

Middle-East-Info.org - Arabs and Muslims in Israel
ARABS AND MUSLIMS IN ISRAELThe freest Arabs, Christians, Jews and Muslims in Mideast are Israelis Even after the "Palestine Liberation Organization" got authority over 95% of the Arab Palestinian population in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, the more than one million Arab Palestinians in Israel chose to continue to live under Israeli sovereignty in the Jewish state of Israel rather than choosing to live under the all-too-unfortunate oppression which is the lot of their Arab and Muslim brothers throughout the Middle East. 77% of Israeli Arabs would even live nowhere else than in Israel.Moreover, millions of Arab Palestinian imagined "refugees" desire to "return" living in Israel.
coexist.gif
Arabs in Israel have equal rights under the law
Arabs in Israel can vote for whoever they want
Arabs in Israel can worship freely
Arabs in Israel are entitled to the full same state education as all other Israelis
Arabs are members of the Israeli parliament and ministers in the governmentIsraeli society gives more opportunity to Arabs than do Arab states to their own citizens. Israeli Arabs and Muslims have the right to vote and to hold public office, like every other Israeli citizen. Nearly one-10th of the Knesset, Israel's parliament, is Arab; there is a mosque in the Knesset building for those who are Muslim. One of the justices of Israel's Supreme Court is an Arab Muslim; so is a minister in the Israeli cabinet. Arabs are active in Israeli commerce, media, education, and law. For headstrong Arabs, bent on protest, Israel is in every respect a paradise compared with any other state in the Middle East.

Who's "we," kemosabe? As far as tortured, he was when he was first apprehended. That was six months before he wrote his autobiography. There is no evidence he was tortured while in Polish custody or while writing his autobiography, which he was not forced to do.

But the most salient point, is his description of his crimes matches the testimony of other witnesses. That lends credibility to the accuracy of his confessional autobiography.

do not confuse our dear "urban" with logic
and reality

Your seem to be stating that testimony about the goings on in concentration camps was
COERCED by torture-------ok sure------those people are not really dead-----everyone who saw it LIED because they were being tortured. I am sure since you "read" stuff that you know that the TURKS denied the
Armenian genocide. Long ago---when I as young I got assigned to watch over the death bed of an elderly amenian woman---(circa 1975---when MOST AMERICANS never heard of the Armenian genocide---I had---my mom told me) She told me about the deaths of her sibs and parents which she witnessed-----I was not torturing her---she was dying of congestive heart failure. Since that time----I cared for many many survivors of the stuff you claim never happened. I was not torturing them either.

You're very weird.

Yes Hoess was tortured an his family threatened.

Hundreds of Gazan kids were murdered by your bombs dropped by Israel.

You're very weird.

Yes Hoess was tortured an his family threatened.

oh----by what means was he "tortured" ---
I have ---during my lifetime----whilst still working----been charged---now and then --
with examining arrestees or prisoners----
who complained of INJURY----lots claimed
they were "tortured"------I always examined
them very carefully for ANY sign at all of 'torture" or if any of their complaints were valid. ----never came up with much of
anything. The people who I examined who
had been in concentration camps----were not
coerced to testify

Forum List

Back