Holocaust deniers

Yes, there were gas chambers....but the conspiracy theorists here will say that the Russians built them after the fact to denigrate the Germans.

Your own expert agrees there is no proof of that, he's your expert, this is the reality...

36b768423959ddf0f7bb82636e604428.jpg

You have no idea what the words "proof" or "evidence" actually mean......do you.

Do you deny the possibility of perjury?

Lol, I think they were just telling the truth.

They were the holocaust experts and they admitted there is no scientific proof for gas chambers and there are no holes for the introduction of such a gas.

Plenty of evidence, but you wouldn't know because you don't read your own sources.

Lol, you're very confused, Dis.

They said what they said, they stated fact, but you cant accept fact if it upsets your received wisdom.

You need to put down your blinkers.

You have no idea what was written by any of the authors you quote. That much is obvious.

The Holocaust myth over the years has morphed into something so bizarre that even the rabid zionists are having trouble keeping their lies straight. .... :cool:
Do you have any credible links to support your conspiracy theories? Show me something other than your demented anti-Semitism.

3 years after the war the Russian's restored the alleged "gas chamber" buildings as part of their propaganda campaign to further demonize the german nazi's.

And you're just about as fucking stupid as you can possibly be.
There is no reason to be upset or to call names.

If you want to believe in the Holohoax myth that's fine with me.

I just chose not to based on the spurious evidence. ...... :cool:
The Holocaust myth over the years has morphed into something so bizarre that even the rabid zionists are having trouble keeping their lies straight. .... :cool:
Do you have any credible links to support your conspiracy theories? Show me something other than your demented anti-Semitism.

It is clear that you have never witnessed a
Khutbah Jumaat feces fling

Telling the truth is not anti-semitism.
This is true! Try it some time!

I always tell the truth...

Justice Gray, the judge at the 2000 Irving vs. Penguin & Lipstadt trial, made numerous
references during the trial and in his judgment, to the lack of evidence for gas chambers:
"The consequence of the absence of any overt documentary evidence of gas chambers at these camps, coupled with the lack of archaeological evidence, means that reliance has to be placed on eye witness and circumstantial evidence."
Judgment 6:80

No holes...no holocaust...

Justice Gray pointed to a major concession by Robert Jan van Pelt, the defense’s expert witness on the Auschwitz crematoria: “Van Pelt conceded in one of his supplementary reports that there is no sign of the holes.” Or, as van Pelt wrote in his expert report for the Lipstadt defense: “Today,these four small holes that connected the wire-mesh columns and the chimneys cannot be observed in the ruined remains of the concrete slab.”

Under cross-examination by David Irving on January 28, 2000, van Pelt admitted that he had “frequently visited the roof of the alleged factory of death,” but had not seen the requisite holes there:

Irving: You have not seen any holes in the roof, have you, in the – when you went there? You have not found any holes?

Van Pelt: I have not seen the holes for the columns, no.

Irving: Not for the introduction of the cyanide?

Van Pelt: No.

This is true! Try it some time!

I always tell the truth...

Justice Gray, the judge at the 2000 Irving vs. Penguin & Lipstadt trial, made numerous
references during the trial and in his judgment, to the lack of evidence for gas chambers:
"The consequence of the absence of any overt documentary evidence of gas chambers at these camps, coupled with the lack of archaeological evidence, means that reliance has to be placed on eye witness and circumstantial evidence."
Judgment 6:80

the testimony of eyewitnesses -----is valid.
Circumstantial evidence can be used---with
validity---- to support eyewitness testimony----
Jurisprudence depends on testimony-----
and evidence------most of it----witnessed and
circumstantial

circumstantial

Professor Arno J. Mayer, whose Jewish family fled Luxembourg
in 1940, wrote in his 1988 book Why Did the Heavens Not Darken:

"Sources for the study of the gas chambers are at once rare and unreliable."

"Most of what is known is based on the depositions of Nazi officials and executioners at postwar trials and on the memory of survivors and bystanders. This testimony must be screened carefully, since it can be influenced by subjective factors of great complexity."

"In the meantime, there is no denying the many contradictions, ambiguities, and errors in the existing sources."

vague i
circumstantial

Professor Arno J. Mayer, whose Jewish family fled Luxembourg
in 1940, wrote in his 1988 book Why Did the Heavens Not Darken:

"Sources for the study of the gas chambers are at once rare and unreliable."

"Most of what is known is based on the depositions of Nazi officials and executioners at postwar trials and on the memory of survivors and bystanders. This testimony must be screened carefully, since it can be influenced by subjective factors of great complexity."

"In the meantime, there is no denying the many contradictions, ambiguities, and errors in the existing sources."

of course----such is true of all VERY REAL
historic events -------and lying pigs and dogs use everything they can to DENY the filth that is
inconvenient to their PERSONALIZED narrative------

reminds me of
"if it doesn't fit you MUST acquit" ------I have lots of leather gloves left out------that SHRANK-----shoes too. Anyone who claims "just stretch them"----yeah right!!!

little white leather gloves-------hard to find----
I am still a size six. Usually they start
at size SEVEN-----and----there are rare 6 1/2
but size six-----sheeeeesh I still take a NEW size six----but once they hang around for a few years unused----they SHRINK

uhm ring size----4 !!! most ladies rings start at 7 ------uhm ----but I do have fat---other parts (don't tell anyone)

Do you really expect Sunni Troll to provide links for any of the vile crap he posts?
All he does is post disgusting and hateful comments about Jews Blacks and Gays.
If you could find a more pathetic, vile , hateful troll than Sunni Man...well that's not possible :cool:

Do you really expect Sunni Troll to provide links for any of the vile crap he posts?
If you could find a more pathetic, vile , hateful troll than Sunni Man...well that's not possible :cool:

No.

I know.

If you could find a more pathetic, vile , hateful troll than Sunni Man...well that's not possible
Highly probable.

Cheers!
:beer:

How many times have we heard that one.
What he said is true. What he says about Jews is not. It is quite true that telling the truth about Jews would not be anti-Semitic.

What he said is true. What he says about Jews is not. It is quite true that telling the truth about Jews would not be anti-Semitic.

He didnt say anything about Jews, he said 'Zionists'.

He didnt say anything about Jews, he said 'Zionists'.
To deny the Holocaust is to be anti-Semitic.

Forum List

Back