Holocaust deniers

"In the summer of 1941, I am unable to recall the exact date, I was suddenly ordered by Himmler's adjutant to repon directly to the Reichsfuhrer SS1 in Berlin. Contrary to his usual custom, his adjutant was not in the room. Himmler greeted me with the following: "The Fuhrer has ordered the Final Solution of the Jewish question. We the SS have to carry out this order. The existing extermination sites in the East2 are not in a position to carry out these intended operations on a large scale. I have, therefore, chosen Auschwitz for this purpose." - Rudolf Höss, Auschwitz Commandant

Last edited:
"In the summer of 1941, I am unable to recall the exact date, I was suddenly ordered by Himmler's adjutant to repon directly to the Reichsfuhrer SS1 in Berlin. Contrary to his usual custom, his adjutant was not in the room. Himmler greeted me with the following: "The Fuhrer has ordered the Final Solution of the Jewish question. We the SS have to carry out this order. The existing extermination sites in the East2 are not in a position to carry out these intended operations on a large scale. I have, therefore, chosen Auschwitz for this purpose." - Rudolf Hess, Auschwitz Commandant
Drugged up mentally ill people will say anything when tortured. .... :cool:

"In the summer of 1941, I am unable to recall the exact date, I was suddenly ordered by Himmler's adjutant to repon directly to the Reichsfuhrer SS1 in Berlin. Contrary to his usual custom, his adjutant was not in the room. Himmler greeted me with the following: "The Fuhrer has ordered the Final Solution of the Jewish question. We the SS have to carry out this order. The existing extermination sites in the East2 are not in a position to carry out these intended operations on a large scale. I have, therefore, chosen Auschwitz for this purpose." - Rudolf Höss, Auschwitz Commandant
Drugged up mentally ill people will say anything when tortured. .... :cool:
Nice try, but you fail. Miserably. At the time Höss wrote that, there is no evidence he was "drugged up" or being "tortured" or even being threatened with "torture." Furthermore, he wrote that voluntarily.

I will concede your "mentally ill" assertion could be accurate in that I can see where someone would be mentally ill to carry out the orders he was given; but that still doesn't disqualify his memoirs from prison since they were corroborated by many witnesses.

Nice try, but you fail. Miserably. At the time Höss wrote that, there is no evidence he was "drugged up" or being "tortured" or even being threatened with "torture." Furthermore, he wrote that voluntarily.

I will concede your "mentally ill" assertion could be accurate in that I can see where someone would be mentally ill to carry out the orders he was given; but that still doesn't disqualify his memoirs from prison since they were corroborated by many witnesses.
Many people at his trial observed and commented about the man's almost comatose behavior and disheveled appearance..

If you watch the films of his trial it's very clear he was drugged......mentally ill......or both. ..... :cool:

Many people at his trial observed and commented about the man's almost comatose behavior and disheveled appearance..

If you watch the films of his trial it's very clear he was drugged......mentally ill......or both. ..... :cool:
Not sure how you think a "drugged" person can write hundreds of pages of memoirs, coherently in their native language, but regardless, you still have no evidence. And again, his testimony was corroborated by other witnesses. Were they all on the same drug?

And tell me ... what drug causes an individual to confess to crimes of which they are accused and how does this drug cause them to describe the same events as told by other witnesses?

He doesn't appear drugged to me.

Rudolf Hoss was facing the death penalty for his alleged war crimes.

So no doubt he would have confessed to anything in order to avoid the hangman. ....... :cool:
Ahh, so now you try a new tactic. Nice, but again, a monumental fail. Even Höss knew he couldn't avoid the gallows. The only thing that could have saved him would have been an acquittal. A confession does not lead to an acquittal. And of course, confessing to the murder of a more than a million people does not save anyone from being executed.

Your ridiculous (and undocumented) assertion is among the craziest excuses I ever heard for why Höss confessed.

While I give you credit for thinking outside of the box, it's time for you to think up your next excuse .......

"Höss, the Kommandant, told me that he used sulfuric acid to kill. Round cotton wool filters were soaked with this poison and thrown into the rooms where the Jews were assembled. The poison was instantly fatal. He burned the corpses on an iron grill, in the open air. He led me to a shallow ditch where a large number of corpses had just been burned." ~ Adolf Eichmann, SS lieutenant colonel

The Holocaust myth over the years has morphed into something so bizarre that even the rabid zionists are having trouble keeping their lies straight. .... :cool:
Do you have any credible links to support your conspiracy theories? Show me something other than your demented anti-Semitism.

Telling the truth is not anti-semitism.

How many times have we heard that one.
What he said is true. What he says about Jews is not. It is quite true that telling the truth about Jews would not be anti-Semitic.

He didnt say anything about Jews, he said 'Zionists'.

"Zionism" is an important aspect of JUDAISM-------"jews" are defined as people
who have either a jewish mother or who converted to Judaism. If a person is an
adherent of Judaism then he recognizes "zion" ie -----the land referred to in the bible as canaan------as the eternal homeland of jews Got that?

the testimony of eyewitnesses -----is valid.
Circumstantial evidence can be used---with
validity---- to support eyewitness testimony----
Jurisprudence depends on testimony-----
and evidence------most of it----witnessed and
circumstantial

Professor Arno J. Mayer, whose Jewish family fled Luxembourg
in 1940, wrote in his 1988 book Why Did the Heavens Not Darken:

"Sources for the study of the gas chambers are at once rare and unreliable."

"Most of what is known is based on the depositions of Nazi officials and executioners at postwar trials and on the memory of survivors and bystanders. This testimony must be screened carefully, since it can be influenced by subjective factors of great complexity."

"In the meantime, there is no denying the many contradictions, ambiguities, and errors in the existing sources."

Another book you never read.

Do you have any credible links to support your conspiracy theories? Show me something other than your demented anti-Semitism.

Telling the truth is not anti-semitism.

How many times have we heard that one.
What he said is true. What he says about Jews is not. It is quite true that telling the truth about Jews would not be anti-Semitic.

He didnt say anything about Jews, he said 'Zionists'.
To deny the Holocaust is to be anti-Semitic.

To deny the Holocaust is to be completely fucking stupid all the time.

adherent of Judaism then he recognizes "zion" ie -----the land referred to in the bible as canaan------as the eternal homeland of jews Got that?

Some Jews like Zionism, I got that, it doesn't mean you have to be a Jew to like Zionism or vice-versa.

Zionists are living in the 19th century, they want to take over a country and pretend there are no people living there, their belief is meaningless in the 21st century.

In future there will be one country where Jews and Palestinians can live side-by-side with equality and dignity. Zionism stands in the way of peace and equality.

Some Jews like Zionism, I got that, it doesn't mean you have to be a Jew to like Zionism or vice-versa.

Zionists are living in the 19th century, they want to take over a country and pretend there are no people living there, their belief is meaningless in the 21st century.

In future there will be one country where Jews and Palestinians can live side-by-side with equality and dignity. Zionism stands in the way of peace and equality.

guerilla----you have no grasp of history---or reality Your education is largely islamo nazi

Which country are they taking over?

Which country are they taking over?

which country is who "taking over"??

Forum List

Back